Customize

Scientology metoder på DTU

Discussion in 'Prosjekt Chanology' started by jensting, Mar 21, 2009.

1. jensting Member

Scientology metoder på DTU

[Kopi af artikel på a.r.s. - jeg prøver at komme ind på chanology.tk ;-)]

Hi There

The leader of one of the sections (i.e. all of chemistry) in my old university (Danish Tecnical University) Ole W. Sørensen, OT6, is being accused of introducing $cientology methods to the management. He agrees that he is a clam, but disagrees strongly that he is running the section according to $ci8entology principles. In the same breath, he is extolling the increase in his stats. Hmm. In a recent mission statement, he mentions all the areas in which stats must be pushed up - scientific research is not listed :-(

The trouble is that Denmark is experimenting with a new way to run universities in which the head of sections has unprecedented powers :-(

The head of the university personally headhunted and hired Ole Sørensen, with the board set up to hire him not even being shown his CV. So, this could require the head of the university to back down :-(

This could get serious, as heads of departments quit their positions, courses are shut down over disputes regarding salary, etc etc.

On one hand, if the criminal organisation known as the "church" <spit> of $cientology were merely a religion then this would not be an issue. On the other hand, since it's a nasty cult and teaches its members nothing but nastiness, this could seriously screw up the top technical university in Denmark.

Articles in Danish:

Scientology-ledelse på DTU : FORSKERforum

DTU-leder kører de ansatte i sænk | information.dk

DTU-direktør hængt ud for Scientology-ledelse | Ingeniøren

The harpoons have been manned :) The first comment to the article in "information" is basically All The Worst you could ask for (headed "scientology is a criminal organisation" - a statement I couldn't have made better myself :) )

Best Regards

Jens

--
    Key ID 0x09723C12, jensting@tingleff.org
    Analogue filtering / 5GHz RLAN / Mandriva Linux / odds and ends
    Jens Tingleff Home Page +44 1223 829 985
    "Photography: R Starkey, MBE" Credits to 'Magical Mystery Tour'
  2. John Steed Member

Re: Scientology metoder på DTU

Crossposted to our Norwegian board.

We'll help out with the harpooning. ;)
  3. MongoLloyd Member

Re: Scientology metoder på DTU

Damn! WTF is going on at DTU?! I've got friends among DTU chemistry staff!

"Institutdirektør" who's a clam and an MBA from some school I've never heard of.. Does this guy even have a PhD?!