Customize

Scientology/NOI shindig

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Triumph, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Brother Jim "X" Blowing another Wad of Greenbacks to Be the Baddest Biker Brutha at the Up Fest
    cool Nelson Mandell Why to Happiness Jax. twits
    945652_10200546339075460_2027245176_n.jpg
    don't ride off into the Sunset just yet Chessy Rider

Miscavage needs you and Pat Clouden to scout a new Narconon location in Kentucky and cough up some dough.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

Riding a trike. Is he unbalanced?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Still waiting on Snoop Dogg to perform like ya announced at the UpChuck Fest
    72879_552153138158996_493261714_n.jpg

Farrakhan Is calling in his markers to promote Scientology
    they are calling them Peace Rides to hide the stink.
    will John Singleton catch on
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

Aceyalone- his website is way out of date
    http://aceyalone.com/

comment on his website, I removed the phone number:
    "Khristy says:
    December 18, 2012 at 10:04 am
    Hi!
    My name is Khristy. I was w/ The Rev Al Feddie & heard your album, scanned the barcode & it took me to ebay & of course I checked out your website & I wanted 2 find the MP3 so I can download it on my phone but I couldn’t find it. The Rev suggested I get in touch with you so I can help u manage your online marketing & sales.
    I’m in town today til about 5ish, gotta catch a plane. I sent a friend request on facebook to you as well (facebook name is Sister RYM) so you can get a little info on who I am personally. Give me a call ....... I would like to help as well as get your album via mp3 download & of course I want to help get it into the hands & ears of many others icon_smile.gif
    Peace & Blessing,
    Your Sister w/ Love,
    Khristy"

sounds like they are trying to hook him, prolly promising him his career will get better,
    like uh.... Chill EB lol
    Run man run!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

8. Anonymous Member

“Dianetics and The Power of the Mind to follow CLEAR instructions"
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sion4l...he-power-of-the-mind-to-follow-clear-instruct

VIDEO AT ABOVE LINK

Download video
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sion4l...ower-of-the-mind-to-follow-clear-instruct.mp3

• Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

quoting myself.
    I went back to the website and the entire website has been revamped with new pictures. The comment above has been removed however! It gives a 404 Error.
    Very interesting. Maybe Alfrauddie did get to him after all!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

Rev. Alfreddie Johnson
    Board Member
    The Solutions Alcohol & Drug Recovery Foundation Inc3210 West Jefferson Boulevard
    Los Angeles, California 90018

(626) 848-2660
    (323) 731-4958 Fax
    www.tsfonline.DOT org <------ defanged

"Company Description: The Solutions Alcohol & Drug Recovery Foundation, Inc. collaborates with individuals, communities and agencies to break down barriers based on illiteracy, substance abuse, unemployment, crime and homelessness. Our clients are a diverse, multi-cultural group, bound by a mutual desire to heal, learn and take on fulfilling, meaningful roles in society. The Solutions Alcohol & Drug Recovery Foundation, Inc. rebuilds lives, creating responsible people and partnerships that positively impact their families and communities. We believe that substance abuse is only a symptom of underlying cultural issues, hopelessness and lack of self-esteem."

Veda Curry - Director of Community Affairs/ Fundraisers / Event Coordinator

The Solutions Alcohol & Drug RecoveryFoundation, Inc.Address: 3210 West Jefferson BoulevardLos Angeles, California 90018Phone: (323) 731-4981Cell Phone: (626) 848-2660
    Email or call Veda Curry at veda@thesolutionsfoundation.org and/or (323) 731-4981.
    Veda Curry - Director of Community Affairs/ Fundraisers / Event Coordinator

lots of Currys in COS completions. No Veda
    So is this new info or old hat?

and this looks like a very similar COS logo?
    WARNING! possible scilon site below! It is defanged
    http://local.soberrecoverydotcom/Drug_Addiction_Culver_City_CA-r1298698-Culver_City_CA.html
  12. Triumph Member

Lowriders..at todays UP Chuck Festival.....
    391544_10151518607544565_1128716780_n.jpg

Farrakhan Isabout to send out his X-Bots
    in his boots on the ground campaign...

its the same as last summer...

handing out Way To Happiness in the hood.
    ------

I wan't tickets for Snoop Dogg damn it!!
  13. Triumph Member

Fake Doctor doing raido promo for the Cultz
  14. Triumph Member

Million Man March...wif Scientology LOL*
    935236_3105119003255_1938354073_n.jpg
    handed out alongside ...Way to Slappy-ness
    968992_3105111203060_480045109_n.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

16. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 3
  17. Anonymous Member

The ABS?
    which stands for All Bull Shit?
    so now they are splitting off into their own little club? the BLACK scientoligists
    oh lawdy someone please show them those raciest Hubbard tapes.
    oh thats right Louie already said "whatever Mr. Hubbard felt or said in the past, is in the past" not verbatim, but it was Louie's way of saying it's ok that Hubbard was a raciest, I don't care, i want you all on course so I can get da monies.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

945506_10151519033499565_506562842_n.jpg
    Hanan &amp; Zakiyah Islam
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

580291_10151519033394565_1011070355_n.jpg
    Rizza Islam , International Youth Ambasador for the Wacky Lunacy Cursade ...with the dance moves
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Triumph Member

love the Bow Tie Alfreddie.
    983725_10151519033919565_2133890831_n.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

A gang of racial supremacist, Islamist, Scientologist, motorcyclist eccentrics telling us about "peace"?

Move along folks. Nothing at all to see here.
    • Like Like x 4
  22. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  23. Triumph Member

312097_395683137212260_758276630_n.jpg
    they dress alike... ] Way to Slappyness, Up Chuck vests
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Triumph Member

so far I haven seen John Singleton...just like the clams to advertise a celebutard...then have a NO-SHOW

HARPOONS...FIRE THEM..

Let ABC news they are advertising for 2 cults..joined at the hip
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Triumph Member

Chill E B light

its only a matter of time before Scientology clowns tell this chump they will give his career boost..
    shuffle him into Mad Hatter studios....give him a record deal
    on Hell Ron Records
    give him a song to record

Engrams in the Membrane
    send him out on a world tour of Idle Morgues....
    line up the adoring clam groopies!

this guy rhymes sucks...perfect for Davey and da funky bunch
    • Like Like x 3
  26. Anonymous Member

27. amaX Member

lulz This match made in hell continues to bring them.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. The Wrong Guy Member

Alfreddie’s Fruit Loop Brigade Still Riled Up

By Tony Ortega

A month ago, we told you about the hucksters at the World Literacy Crusade — a Scientology front group started by Alfreddie Johnson and run by Hanan Islam — who were hopping mad that the crisis in Medi-Cal funding of questionable drug rehabs in California had ended up shutting off their sweet government gig of subjecting kids to Scientology’s quack Narconon drug program.

They were so angry, we reported, they had rallied the troops for a bus ride to the state capitol in Sacramento to complain to lawmakers.

Well, that effort apparently fell on deaf ears. So now the Crusade has taken its cause to MoveOn.org, where it has set up a petition to bolster its mighty cause. And so far, it’s collected 34 of the 50 signatures it set as a goal!

Here’s the information posted about the petition:

Continued with open comments at
    http://tonyortega.org/2013/10/10/oo...wsuit-against-miami-scientology-chiropractor/
    • Like Like x 4
  29. RightOn Member

Wasn't it Issac Hayes who started the World Literacy Crusade and after he died (on a treadmill) Alfrauddie made it his own?
  30. TMOT Member

I was just coming over here to post that. Thanks, Wrong Guy.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. jensting Member

The petition is gathering steam. If it's for the reasons that Alfraudie and Hana were thinking of, I'm not so sure...

EDIT: From 36 to 277 in one day (it took three days or so to get the first 36). Now, THAT is straight up and vertical.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. The Wrong Guy Member

Somebody sent me this privately, and since it's all news to me I'll just paste it in here. Quote:

I found the following site on the web while searching World Literacy Crusade. Don't remember hearing this name before. Says it was founded in 1984. And the date on the bottom of their site is 2007.

It's called First Search, Inc.:

"First Search, Inc. became a Preferred Member of the Top Echelon Network of recruiters in 1990. This membership enables them to network with a dynamic database of recruited candidates and the skills of professional level recruiters."

"The Chicago Chapter is called the We Are Concerned/World Literacy Crusade and we help in tutoring children in the inner-city using the Study Technology developed by L. Ron Hubbard.

The grade levels of every child that participated increased from 1 month to 3 grade levels"

Also has some pics of Bill Fong and Sally Voss teaching kids. They are of course both scilons.

First Search, Inc.
    1480 Renaissance Drive
    Suite 416
    Park Ridge, IL 60068

Cult link: employment.topechelon.com/web617/wlcawards.htm
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

Are these three new front groups? I never heard of them before.
    We Are Concerned/World Literacy Crusade
    First Search Inc.
    and Top Echelon Network?
    Or was Top Echelon bamboozled by the WLC? or are they a shill for WLC aka Applied Scholastics (which all belongs to WISE right) ?
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Anonymous Member

Woah how far does this rabbit hole go?
    President and co-founder of First Search Inc is Mike Zarnek- he is in COS completions and took a Volunteer Minister Course.
    Bunch of Zarneks in completions too.
    Groups associated with:
    Top Echelon Network, APCO, Volunteer Ministers, Principal for a Day, World Literacy Crusade, Mount Prospect CERT Team.
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/wireless2renewables
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

Screen Shot 2013-10-10 at 5.07.54 PM.png
  36. DeathHamster Member

First Search is a WISE member, I believe.
    http://umbraxenu.wiki-site.com/index.php/WISE_sites

World Literacy Crusade is a long-time front group with Alfreddie Johnson and Hanan Islam.
    http://umbraxenu.wiki-site.com/index.php/Scientology_front_group_sites

Not sure about Top Echelon Network. Seems sleazy, but that's standard for headhunters.
  37. DeathHamster Member

38. Anonymous Member

already know that the WLC is a long time front started by Issac Hayes.
    Didn't know if it was a separate group because of the way it was titled "We Are Concerned/World Literacy Crusade"
    Also what about APCO and should there be concern that Mark Zarnek is involved with "Principle For a Day" and the Mount Prospect CERT Team?
    I think the Mount Prospect is a team of first responders of some sort? Zarnek appears to have his fingers in a lot of different stuff