Customize

Scientology parenting metathread

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Apr 7, 2011.

?

inline hotlinks to CoS sites are

BAD UMKAY 8 vote(s) 72.7%
hotlinks are fine. OP is a paranoid tinfoil moonbat. 1 vote(s) 9.1%
interior crocodile aligator 3 vote(s) 27.3%
i drive a chevrolet movie theater 1 vote(s) 9.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Anonymous Member

Please post ITT, when a censorious moderator or a remorseful BAAL edits his posts to remove the inline hotlinks to Scientology controlled sites.

I'd rather not click back in that thread until it's fixed.

Thanks!
  2. Optimisticate Member

The options "use your f-ing brain before clicking ANY link in a WWP thread. duh." and "wear your proxy condom at all times" and "STFU" and "This is not mommy's house where everyone must be treated like a precious snowflake and protected from those nasty scilon sites that they may inadvertently click on" and "why u no like free speech?" are not available.
  3. Anonymous Member

^

inline hotlinks = image hotlinks.
    You get the cooties from opening the thread when the images load in your browser, never mind clicking any links inside it.

But options you requested should be adequately covered by b) and/or c) and/or d)
  4. COREarg Member

I still have to lrn2proxy, but I tend to DON'T click scilon sites. Just in case...it's like sex. If you don't have a condom, don't do it.
    But you know...maybe they believe you're there to lurk moar and join, so scaring the crap out of everyone doesn't really work for the business.

...And sometimes it's unnecessary to enter the sites. People tend to post here what they see, so no need to enter actually. Just read the comments if you're really TOO scared.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. here's a website that help you mask your ip address http://www.newipnow.com/
    its very simple to use if you want help with proxys and https private message me ok lover
  6. COREarg Member

^ <3 Thanks,beloved one
    I will try it tomorrow
  7. Anonymous Member

The problem with ordinary hotlinks (to Scilon $ite$) is that if you're unwary you might accidentally click on one, and then BEWM they got you.

The problem with inline image hotlinks (to Scilon $ite$) is that when you enter the thread, all the images in the thread open on your browser. And then BEWM they got you. Before you even had a chance to realise it.

Its not a huge "security problem" just something that's considered really bad taste, and discouraged in these parts. Its about giving Scientology free candy (your IP address). Some anons, while happy to offer them caek, don't like to give them free candy, that's all.
  8. LocalSP Member

Tor works and it helps people. Use it, love it.
  9. bAnon Member