Customize

Scientology Seminars in Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Louisville

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Emanon Cincinnati, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just heard an interesting commercial (during the 1:30 PM break in Limbaugh's program Thurs. July 7).

Scientology will be holding seminars in Pittsburgh, Cincinnati and Louisville. Sorry I didn't get the general theme of the commercial, but for $50, you'll receive a paper copy of "The Problems of Work" and probably several hours of brainwashing! What a deal (not)!

(Probably this was a "local" commercial. Just like some magazine ads or TV commercial slots that only run in local markets and not nationwide.)

Interesting that no dates, times or locations were mentioned. Interested parties should call Christina at 513-421-2927.

For some reason, that whole SCN "gradient" thing suddenly comes to mind. How much detail will they be able to ask the wogs in that initial phone call without being "too nosy" and turning the raw meat off? Will they have to fill out pages and pages of background info on every one of their sexual encounters, every bad thought they've ever had about L. Ron Drugface? Probably not at first, but soon.

And how long before SCN's outreach turns into a NAKED MONEY GRAB for the Idle Org, the library scam, the IAS and so forth?*

And how can they run one little commercial in a few local markets, and within 90 minutes Anonymous knows about it?

Sounds like a good place to use Pooks' sticky thread above containing valuable PROTIPS about getting details. If you'll excuse me, I need to go bake some delicious caek now.

* And how do they think they can get raw meat to give up today's "information overload" -- television, the Net, social media, etc. This information often contains (gasp!) differing viewpoints and people doing just fine without Hubbard's mind-control.

(also, note to Queen City-Fags [nickname for Cincinnati] that Westboro "Baptist" "Church" will be protesting the North American Christian Convention today [Thursday] and tomorrow [Friday] at the local convention center. The same "kind" "human beings" [allegedly they are human beings] who protested the first black female ordained as a rabbi at the Plum Street temple a few years ago. Hold your noses if you're headed downtown.)
  2. Anonymous Member

problems of work=we can always find a place for suckers on staff or in the sea org
  3. AnonLover Member

bump... so Pittsburgh isnt completely dead in terms of scilon activity
  4. xenubarb Member

Some of the more recent who exited Scientology not long after joining it have said they left because of heavy pressure to donate to all this peripheral stuff.

Apparently their money grab is out-gradient. A body must remain in the shop long enough for the brainwashing to kick in.

They're blowing it, bigtime!
  5. RightOn Member

Christine's number is the number for the
    Hubbard Dianetics Foundation Cincinnati OH
  6. Anonymous Member

Don't Dave Touretzsky and Chuck Beattie live there?
  7. AnonLover Member

Chuck does, dont know about Dr.T

I was referring more to the bookstore being seemingly dead for past couple years.
  8. It could have been Philly, but I think it was Pittsburgh.

The commercial did NOT mention Dianetics or SCN. I think it was more like "would you like a way to deal with the stress of today's working world?" kind of a thing. It did not give any hint what 'school' of self-help was behind it -- Dale Carnegie, Tony Robbins, Dr. Phil McGraw, etc. (Avoiding hints of LRH - smart! But we know "Problems of work" is their book.)

(Also it was smart to tailor their approach to people who are working -- employed people have money, and credit-maxxed Sea Ogres do not -- especially with today's tight credit markets.)

Maybe they'll air it again at 1:30 Friday. I'll be listening.
  9. MIB

Picket flash raid 101 // Questions email - USconstitution09171787@gmail.com

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentan Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.