Customize

Scientology Spin Machine Fires Up

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by XenuLovesU, Jan 4, 2009.

1. DamOTclese Member

Re: Scientology Spin Machine Fires Up

The Scientology crime boss used the word "doctrine." How amusing. The insane cunt wants people to some how believe that Scientology is some how a religion. Amusing.
  2. TheBitch Member

I once had a mother damn near take of my head for my failure to understand (or respect at first - my mistake) her reasons for mistrusting the national (in her mind occupational) government of her (literal) "native land" when it came to vaccines.

Like indigenous people of the Americas, post-colonial Maori wound up the object of government policies designed to do disenfranchise them, steal their land, dislocate them from their culture, destroy their language, and rewrite their history to suit colonizers view of "noble savages." More recently a physician (an oncologist) who believed that cervical cysts had nothing to do with cervical cancer and left them in Maori women to metastasize and kill ( e.g. Today in History | NZHistory.net.nz, New Zealand history online ).

$cilontololligists have no such "good reason" to culturally embed such fear, unless one counts the rantings of a paranoid schizophrenic which were created in the full on light of America in the 1950's in the context of UFO's, the Atomic Bomb, the Hydrogen Bomb, and the Cold War.

That's not "my people were colonized and systematically exterminated / used by the political ancestors of the present government, it's "75 million years ago in order to decrease the surplus population, a Galactic Overlord named Xenu dropped the excess population of 96 planets into volcanoes in Hawaii and other places (some of which archeologically show ZERO evidence of ever had any volcanic activity)."

This is simply madness, nothing more or less. Within it's cultural context, $cientololligy is nothing but absolute madness.
  3. DeathHamster Member

Mind-altering drugs like Aspirin.

Inside Scientology February 23, 2006, Janet Reitman, Rolling Stone
    HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
    Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
    HCO BULLETIN OF 17 OCTOBER 1969
    Remimeo
    Dn Checksheet
    Class VIII Chksht
    DRUGS,
    ASPIRIN AND TRANQUILIZERS
    I have just made a real breakthrough on the action of painkillers (known as
    aspirin, tranquilizers, hypnotics, soporifics).<snip>
  4. DeathHamster Member

Harpoon cluster launch!

It looks like they're up to something with this boring old old news about Tom's "dyslexia" cure:
    Scientology helped my dyslexia: Cruise

Once it went up on ninemsm, it was voted onto the most popular story list (very suspicious!), which glitched Google News into picking up every ninemsm story as being about Scientology and filling the search results with garbage.

It's just hanging on to the tenth position, so voting up the eleventh story should cockblock that attempt.

Can anyone figure out which would be the eleventh? The Cruslexia story has 95 "Flocks". -- and climbing rapidly!
  5. whosit Member

Harpoons.jpg
  6. Re: Scientology Spin Machine Fires Up

Scientology's flailing spin machine is using Tom Cruise's dyslexia story to push the story down in engine results:

Picture1-2.png
  7. none given Member

8. DeathHamster Member

I wonder if the people who acted as conduits to get the dyslexia story online are Scilon-friendly, or if it was just a cash deal?

I also wonder what hit the fan in May 2005, the last time this lame story was used?

Cruise credits Scientology for his success May 24, 2005, Access Hollywood, MSNBC
  9. Vir Member

It's not really working so well for them, is it?

There are thousands of news articles about Jett Travolta, one obvious puff piece about Tom Cruise, and one obvious press release. This is fine. People get to see both sides.

What's not so good is that the targeted "leak" of possibly false information about death threats against Cruise doesn't look so obviously planted from the search results. He probably has been threatened by somebody; there are protests; there were reports about security measures taken; none of these things have to be connected - the last one is an anachronism since it was first reported before the protests began.
  10. AnonLover Member

reviewing the datamining dumps for the chanology timeline project, the only thing that jumps out is this:

Friday, May 20 - Narconon denied in battle creek - hard
    Petoskey News-Review - News Local Regional - Petoskey planners reject drug rehab home

May 24 Cruise Control being resurrected now first kicks in
    Cruise credits Scientology for his success - Access Hollywood - msnbc.com
  11. none given Member

Yeah, I'm Irish, here's the inside scoop on that: Tell you're mates: no one else gives a fuck.
  12. Re: Scientology Spin Machine Fires Up

I haven't looked too deeply at it but I'm sure they're just using the same contracted press release services they pump all their Volunteer Minister stuff through. I'll check this out, though. As spin cycles go, it's a mystery to me why they would want to draw attention back to Tom Cruise's Scientology leanings and potentially effect earnings from his quasi-successful flick. Are they just grabbing at straws or is there a method to this madness?
  13. Anon Char Member

1214962687104tv3.jpg
  14. Snake Member

FUCK THESE LYING NAZI PROPAGANDISTS IN THE ASS!!!!!
  15. DeathHamster Member

Yah, the only thing jumping at the time was Tom. *boing*boing*boing*...

Can't have too many timelines:
    FrontCite - Timeline (Large file with Javascript. Works better in Firefox.)
  16. COSProtester Member

So does anyone know anything about who did the autopsy? Did they get some Scilon cold meat slicer whose best work at doctoring is in doctoring books and records? And quitting the meds? Fuck that! One of my oldest buddies had constant seizures from a head injury and after a Vagus nerve stimulator was implanted and a marked decrease in meds needed, he no longer has seizures that overtly affect him. They appeared to have thrown up their hands and quit the meds in hope that invisible aliens were the problem. Either way, they still have to spin the no meds shit, so nothing really changes!
  17. XenuLovesU Member

^ Autopsy happens tomorrow.
  18. Plups Member

19. Plups Member

Available here: Drug Bulletins.zip
  20. COSProtester Member

Thanks for the info. I still wonder how this will turn out after the spin dry-just like the rest of us. Talking to my friend with the seizures right now. He's PISSED about the med removal! Trying to talk him into joining.
  21. blank Member

QFT
  22. muldrake Member

What's particularly disgusting about this cult urging people to get off psychiatric medication is that if you have ever taken psychiatric medication, you are deemed an "illegal PC" and not allowed to take cult services. "Illegal PCs" are basically considered scum and fair game for ripoffs. They'll sell them all the books they want, and they can even learn to be an auditor, but they can't get any auditing themselves.

So they claim to be for the "human rights" of people who they want to destroy any hope of treatment for, and meanwhile, all they offer them is to treat them like subhumans. These scumbags are completely reprehensible.
  23. Mutante Member

Scientology's doctrine on epilepsy

This is what Scientology wants to hide from the press.

24. parrotnut Member

25. parrotnut Member

"outraged says...
    How sick that this was even wrote! People need to mind their own business and stop writing crap. I hope those neighbors feel like crap as well as the person who wrote that he would be dead in a couple of years. Shame on you!! I believe in Karma. And I think Karma will get all of these people. Peace be with the Travolta's who are now grieving for their son."
  26. DeathHamster Member

Mind you, the "I predict Jett Travolta will die in the bath and be found by his caretaker at the end of 2008 due to scientology. So sayeth the crystal ball." part was added a few hours ago. :rolleyes:

SCIENTOLOGY IS DANGEROUS - What Would Tyler Durden Do (archive 2007-05-13)
  27. auchraw Member

Surely the point is that everything Scientology achieves by way of cures - in whatever field - can be achieved by the individual using self-help, or established therapy groups, for free or for a fraction of the cost. The Second Chance program achieves a lower rate of success than an untreated group. The other point is that Scientology does actual damage to the health of its members, by poisoning healthy people and by neglecting sick people.
  28. A.Non Hubbard Member

Because unlike the Travoltas, the Stuckenbrocks are not a PR tool for the cult.
  29. Optimisticate Member

Re: Harpoon cluster launch!

The Flock | ninemsn news

Also, spin machine coughed this one up too:
    http://www.pr-inside.com/scientology-women-s-auxiliary-in-r988588.htm

A women's auxiliary? Is Covenant House legit or a front group? I'm thinking it's just name-tossing again (like Davey's "coke sponsors us" debacle).

And the VM's have invaded Mumbai. PR machine be busy.

Also, please send clues, harps and poons to clueless media thinking this dyslexia crap is new.
  30. subgenius Member

This IS why Jett died. Viral it should be.
  31. p0m Member

Now at story 12. Give google news 15 minutes or so to derank the rest.
  32. Mutante Member

I keep telling you. It's the seizures ;)
  33. subgenius Member

Not quite sure what yr getting at. ;)
  34. momISanon Member

I will bet good money that Travolta (and the clams) will be suing media left and right after the funeral.
  35. A.Non Hubbard Member

Covenant House is a legitimate group. Unless they've somehow managed to hide their Scientology connection for decades.

o rly
  36. francie Member

Scientology hates ANY sort of medication. If you have chronic repeating migraines, they will try to sell you auditing to handle it. If you have a medical condition which requires ongoing medication (high blood pressure, epilepsy, diabetes, etc.) they will try to get you to go off your medication, will try to "audit" you so you can get off your medication, will send you to Ethics to pressure you to decide to get off your medication, or simply deny you auditing until you get off your medication. The pressure can be very great and it is accompanied by many arguments and references by L. Ron Hubbard on how bad drugs are to the body and mind.

If you're at a small mission far, far away from Flag, they might be understanding and figure it out, and let you stay on your medication. The closer you get to a Sea Org organization (Flag, ASHO, AOLA, etc.) the more likely you will be pressured to get off the drugs.

If anyone thinks your medication has anything to do with the brain or the mind, Scientology will label you an "illegal pc" and deny you auditing. Period.

The above represent how it really is inside a Scientology organization. There may be insider policy about this, but I doubt it.
  37. subgenius Member

And $cientology causes a lot of disorders, migraines, psychoses, depression, anxiety, etc., and then prohibits valid medical treatment for them.
    This is one of the reasons I fight.
  38. francie Member

I just found this posted on OCMB:

Bold emphasis is mine. Since when do Doctors allow non-medicanos to take their patients off meds? Was Hubbard insane? (Don't answer that!)

Picked up here by Gawker

"Scientology founder slams drugs that might have saved Travolta's son"
    Clips: Scientology Founder Slams Drugs That Might Have Saved Travolta's Son
  39. subgenius Member

This will be a question that needs answer: what licensed doctor authorized taking Jett off Depakote (and not switching to another)?
  40. COSProtester Member

So cremated after an autopsy was done in the safe fugitive harbor of the Bahamas. Who didn't see this outcome? And of course the reports will come out to be EXACTLY like the Scions wanted it to be!