Customize

Scientology sued for Fraud! It's going DOWN like bird sh**! (The Garcia Suit)

Discussion in 'Media' started by BlackRob, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

OK, somebody just posted shit on yelp about Brian Culkin's yoga school. He is a dick and all, but let's not turn into Scientologists. Despite being a bad person, he is pretty good at yoga. Let's leave him alone to his yoga teachings and forget that any of us ever crossed path with him. Do not post any shit on yelp about him.
  2. Anonymous Member

I just read the yelp review. It's funny, because to us, those that are familiar with Scientology, what is said in there is the truth. But for an outsider the message on yelp would sound completely outlandish. The use of words such as "selling information to a cult leader" and "agent of Scientology" makes this review sound nuts to a layperson.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/jai-yoga-braintree-2
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Anonymous Member

Wow. I don't yelp, but foad anyway.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. What makes you think that someone here wrote that? I don't really recall reading too many posts about Anons or anyone here at WWP actually taking yoga instruction from him or anyone that considered him a 'friend'. If this post has any elements of truth to it, it probably came from people that were actually his "friends" and that would be those wallowing in the Indie pool.

Culkin was still a woo fan, and knew many of those people personally (from what I've read on other sites). I don't know if anyone around here gives two shits about the guy enough to write that.
    • Like Like x 7
  5. AnyOldName Member

Yeah. The bad grammar & misspellings point to a scion.
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Anonymous Member

I don't know whether anybody here wrote it, in fact you're probably right. The person who wrote that review wrote several other reviews about her 5 months at the Celebrity Center and what a bust it was.
    But my point stands- to a layman that review would sound CRAZY!
  7. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  8. The Internet Member

When fake bad reviews get posted that looks like a smear campaign. Smear campaigns tarnish real criticism, making it seem fake as well. So if you want to warn people away from someone, only post genuine whining based on your own personal experience.

Who wants to bet that a pic of Mona would reveal her to be, uh, not that into the yoga.
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Horseradish Member

Quite. There's been far, far, far more discussion about Brian - and his 'traitorous ways' - elsewhere than there has been on WWP.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Horseradish Member

Or maybe: a man? :D
  11. The Wrong Guy Member

On Facebook, Tony Ortega posted this:

On Friday, Scientology filed a classic motion out of its litigation playbook, trying to disqualify the attorneys for Luis and Rocio Garcia, who are suing the church in a federal fraud lawsuit. Does the motion have a chance of derailing the suit? We ask Scott Pilutik for his analysis, and talk to the attorney targeted in the motion, Ted Babbitt.

Will Scientology's Motion Demolish the Garcias' Lawsuit? | The Underground Bunker

http://tonyortega.org/2013/05/13/wi...n-demolish-the-garcias-federal-fraud-lawsuit/
    • Like Like x 8
  12. AnyOldName Member

Fair Game?
    Sounds like "Mona K." is still mindfucked.
  13. Anonymous Member

I am sure it was done by a Freezoner or an Indie. Fair Game and Disconnection at his best.
  14. FAIR GAME IS RAMPANT WITH INDEPENDENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[IMG][/IMG] 2wq4fau.jpg
  15. Anonymous Member

It's not fair game if you're pissed at someone who has fucked you over.
    • Like Like x 4
  16. Anonymous Member

LURK MOAR. I don't know who you are, but lulz and trolling should be part of what Brian Culkin experiences. I'm just sorry that this yelp post was from a moonbat.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Not a good idea for Luis to be speaking publicly about declarations of the opposing party. Not a good idea.
    • Like Like x 4
  18. Horseradish Member

People forget that FB is broadcasting. That they can broadcast from their mobile.
  19. peterstorm Member

The scieno saga continues...
    • Like Like x 3
  20. The Internet Member

Who needs a court of law when you can compare epeens on Facebook?
  21. Anonymous Member

That's not fair game. Sounds like a reasonable statement to me. I probably would have probably used a couple of F words in similar circumstances. Brian Culkin is a lying liar.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

Go and post your own! Make is as lulzi as it can be.
  23. someone throw Brian under the bus already, he would deserve it he fucked over many people thanks to his stunt, does he care for those that he sacrificed on the blood altar of the cult.

Spineless money grubbing cunt much like now convicted reed slatkin, shamelessly outright ruining people for money.

first image is hopelessly borked
    • Like Like x 1
  24. RolandRB Member

Agree. He should keep out of it and let his lawyer do the work.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. The Internet Member

The ex-Scientologists will blow any big pile of money you give them on something retarded. So either outcome is probably a win here.
    • Like Like x 3
  26. Anonymous Member

During the tense weeks of negotiations during the dissolution of the Swedish,-Norwegian union in 1905, Bjørnstierne Bjørnson, Norwegian author of the more bloviate persuasion, wrote the Norwegian prime minister, exclaiming" Now is the time to stand together!" The prime minister answered: "Now is the time to keep quiet."

Timeless advice is timeless.
    • Like Like x 4
  27. rickybobby Member

I don't know about that... Debbie Cook's gig is looking pretty sweet.....
  28. Anonymous Member

The cult knew . . . and so did the M&M Show when they involved him in the action. Deliberate or just plain stupid?
  29. amaX Member

GOOD.
    • Like Like x 5
  30. Horseradish Member

• Like Like x 1
  31. The Wrong Guy Member

This afternoon on Facebook, Tony Ortega posted:

We have the memorandum that was just filed in federal court by Luis and Rocio Garcia, who are suing the Church of Scientology for fraud. Two weeks ago, the church filed a motion demanding that the Garcias' attorneys be disqualified from the suit, a classic move by the litigious church. The Garcias answered back with a coldly logical response. Give it a look!

Garcias Answer Scientology's Attempt to Disqualify Their Attorneys | The Underground Bunker

As ever, we’re interested in the attorneys in our commenting community to give us their thoughts on these documents.

http://tonyortega.org/2013/05/28/ga...-disqualify-their-attorneys-in-fraud-lawsuit/
    • Like Like x 7

32. ^^^^^^^Scientology: Word Clear: Fraud^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^Scientology: Zero Clears: Guilty^^^^^^^
  33. wolfbane Member

From the Opposition Motion, first footnote at the bottom of pg3:
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/144278941/Garcia-Opposition-to-Disqualify

DO WANT those extra Declarations in Exhibits A-E dagnabbit! They are not attached to the document released. Fail.
  34. The Wrong Guy Member

Today, Tony wrote:

Last night, we posted the response from Luis Garcia to Scientology’s attempt to get his attorneys disqualified in his federal fraud lawsuit against the church. We’ve now added attorney Robert Johnson’s affidavit to the post.

http://tonyortega.org/2013/05/28/garcias-answer-scientologys-attempt-to-disqualify-their-attorneys-in-fraud-lawsuit
    • Like Like x 5
  35. The Wrong Guy Member

Judge Whittemore Sets Evidentiary Hearing in Garcia Federal Fraud Lawsuit « The Underground Bunker

Judge James Whittemore has scheduled an evidentiary hearing for July 24 in Luis and Rocio Garcia’s federal fraud lawsuit against the Church of Scientology.

At issue will be the church’s motion to disqualify the Garcias’ attorneys — Ted Babbitt and Ronald Weil — who, the church alleges, improperly worked with Robert Johnson, an attorney who previously represented the church in numerous matters between 1982 and 1998.

Continued at http://tonyortega.org/2013/06/27/ju...iary-hearing-in-garcia-federal-fraud-lawsuit/
    • Like Like x 3
  36. RightOn Member

Dear judge of this case, please speak to the judge on Laura's case. lol
    motion to stay
    motion to disqualify attorneys
    Stop it, just fucking stop it
  37. The Wrong Guy Member

Evidentiary Hearing in Garcia v. Scientology Fraud Lawsuit May Get Moved Back

Thursday we reported that Judge James Whittemore has set an evidentiary hearing for July 24 in regards to Scientology’s motion to disqualify Luis and Rocio Garcia’s attorneys in their federal fraud lawsuit against the church.

Ted Babbitt, who represents the Garcias, tells us that he’ll likely ask Whittemore for a later date so that the hearing doesn’t conflict with some other matters that he’s handling.

When we asked him about Brian Culkin, whose declaration is central to the church’s motion to disqualify him, Babbitt said he thought it was likely that Culkin would be deposed before the hearing.

http://tonyortega.org/2013/06/29/when-jon-atack-declared-david-miscavige-a-suppressive-person/
    • Like Like x 2
  38. Who's Beau Culkin?

Waaaaah, Waaaaah, frieking Waaaahhhh.

Send a Waaaahmbulance................
  39. RolandRB Member

... so don't delete every email you get that says "you've won a million". Check it first for "ARC" content.
  40. wolfbane Member

Scientology Asks For Judge’s Help Because You Were So Mean To Brian Culkin
    http://tonyortega.org/2013/07/11/sc...elp-because-you-were-so-mean-to-brian-culkin/
    Related thread:
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/...-you-were-mean-to-brian-culkin-tony-o.112250/

Lulzy dox:
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/153081574/Garcia-Scientology-Motion-for-Culkin-Deposition

Juicy bit from pg6:
    I'm starting to feel sorry for Judge Whittemore for having to sort out the cult's slimy muck in this case just to get things moving forward again. It sucks to be him.
    • Like Like x 2