Customize

Scientology UK declares yet another member

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Operating Satan, Dec 14, 2013.

• Like Like x 9
  1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonymous Member

Cult eating its own.

Good.
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Anonymous Member

I can't find anything in Scientology Completions, for her or any of the other names in the OP attachment.
  4. Quentinanon Member

The Cronins are longtime U.K. scilons going back to the early 1970's.
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Who is she? part of the middle generation of 3 generation scientology family, a former OSA agent whose work included running an Op on Jon Atack when he first began speaking out against the cult.
    • Like Like x 7
  6. Anonymous Member

Turn about being fair play, I hope this former OSA enjoys her disconnection
    • Like Like x 4
  7. if she fell afoul of that vile group, then she must be sound as a pound.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. RightOn Member

fresh meat for the list?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. fuck you Indie with your old news shit. she was a poster since 2010 an d it was well known in the indie and anon and ex community.

now you come over here (just like Hobson or Sam) to do a little PR shit with old news.

this is not your soapbox, indie lover.
    ex-Indie
    This message by ex-Indie has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 9
  13. indie lover? Are you for real? I am an ex sci, with no time for the indie scene. This is not old news, the lady was declared only YESTERDAY, You idiot.
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Quentinanon Member

Ah ha.

Fresh_Meat_poster.jpg
  15. Anonymous Member

Prepare for more. NOT saying these qualify yet, but prepare for more.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-agent&p=886926&viewfull=1#post886926

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-agent&p=886962&viewfull=1#post886962

• Like Like x 5
  16. bollox Member

No she was not a 'poster'. She made one comment and then asked it to be retracted because OSA got to her family. She has been quiet ever since. She is not an Indie nor ever was. She was finally declared yesterday after repeated threats from OSA to get with the program or lose her family to disconnection. She refused to do either. You are the one who needs to get your facts straight. And I for the record I don't give a flying fuck about my 'PR' or I would have been wasting my time on losers like you who just seem to enjoy slapping people down and propagating your brain farts like your'e an expert when you're clearly ignorant as well as stupid.
    Love Sam Domingo not Independent Scientologist - guess you missed that memo too. You really should get out of your cage more often.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Anonymous Member

Nor is it yours.
    • Like Like x 4
  18. Anonymous Member

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-agent&p=887010&viewfull=1#post887010

19. RolandRB Member

Nine year old Sean Cronin achieving notoriety by ruining a Sea Org Family Day out (by drowning).

And this, also about the Cronin family:

Paula sat in the security office, on two occasions in the space of a few years as OSA and Snr HCO declared two of her daughters SP, and then banished them from all contact with Scientologists. The girls were 13 and 14 years old respectively. One of the girls said that her mother was staring at her in a completely cold and dismissive fashion. The other indicated that Paula was angry with the ‘Devt’ the girl had caused.

Paula agreed to their banishment and signed all necessary papers without remorse, she seemed to function just fine thereafter. She got her stats up and made sure that she caught the 10pm bus back every night to Stonelands and later Walsh Manor. No tears, Paul refused to leave the SO and care for the children, her post as an AOSH letter registrar was far too important.

OSA had the grace to drive these children to the train station and gave them a few pounds, and deposited them on the train. They were ordered to never return. One child lived on the streets in London (rape, drugs, fill in the rest, a beautiful, utterly innocent thirteen year old girl) the other was able to get a bit more help. But none whatsoever from her mother and father.
    • Like Like x 7
  20. Anonymous Member

DOX or GTFO
  21. All in good time my man
  22. Anonymous Member

If this is true how is it the parents were not arrested for abandonment?
  23. Many scientology parents treat their children in a neglectful manner. Due to the lrh penned doctrine which regards children as little adults. This case runs along those lines. It is true although I am unable to provide dox for the above, I know IRL, the former SO member who dispatched one of the cronin girls.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. anonanchovie Member

Louise and her sister went to the local council office for help. The people there were very helpful; to Scientology at Saint Hill that is, reporting the children to OSA UK rather than the child protection services. With the help of Hodkin and 'friendlies' in the various East Grinstead social service offices the pr problem these little sps created went no further. Peace returned and upstats were celebrated with an evening of videos, cheap party foods and 'commendations' for the OSA team's handling of the 'problem'. .
    • Like Like x 7
  25. DeathHamster Member

Meme-Fuuuuck-138x76.png
    • Like Like x 5
  26. RightOn Member

disgraceful
    • Like Like x 2
  27. How long ago was all of this?
  28. anonanchovie Member

About ten or twelve years ago, maybe more. Most of the same OSA swine are still around. I think the mother died recently. Louise was told by OSA and Peter Morgan - Saint Hill Chaplin - not to attend the funeral. Paula, the 70 year old mother had been kicked out of the SO but then was regged for ten grand. She was on a state pension. She was persuaded to borrow the money. No way of paying back. The abused and neglected daughters now are liable for the debt. Paula died before she could complete the services.

I was so pleased to see that Scientology had been given religious recognition by the English Courts. It seems just, fair and takes into consideration the sense of disenfranchisement these marginalised people have suffered under a cruel and discriminatory system. Now the Scientologists can worship their non gods, practice their faith and continue in their efforts to form a society without criminality, where good people can prosper.
    • Like Like x 4
  29. I am so sorry to hear about this.

This is why.
    • Like Like x 5
  30. Random guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  31. then how come you are a member of several Indie Facebook groups? And sleep with an Indie? fucking lier. have the balls to tell the truth.
    ex-Indie
    This message by ex-Indie has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  32. Anonymous Member

go away venemous snake
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  33. interesting
    how several indies
    are here
    defending each other
    trying to get more converts?
    Karen not making enough with
    her auditing class 12 shit?
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  34. Anonymous Member

you don't make any sense
  35. you failed to make the mental leap
    Flunk!
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

You fail period
  37. Random guy Member

It could be the indie is highly doable. Would have been reason enough for me during rut.
  38. Cassie Member

Nothing about Scientology is black and white and that includes the actions of parents and children in the church too.
    On a personal note my parents left one night without a word to anyone, myself included.
    At the time I was in my teens, and felt desperately lonely, scared and confused.
    I've been out a number of years now and to this day I don't know if my parents are alive or dead.
    Nor do I care.
    • Like Like x 10