Customize

Scientologymyths regular poster namefagged

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

If you check it out, remember your internet condoms-
    mod reiteration: If you check it out, remember your internet condoms
    but Pat, the regular scientologymyths forum poster was just namefagged, and is desperately trying to back out of it. It's pretty funny, actually, she's trying to deny it, but the facts are there. She seems to have screwed up by accidentally posting to a thread while logged in to her wordpress account.

http://scientologymyths.wordpress.com/2011/12/14/same-old-same-old/

She's Patricia Headden-Rasmussen, owner of the thetaworks ebay store and some other related activities. Just so we can have an idea of who we're talking to :)
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Anonymous Member

3. AnonLover Member

bwahahahaha... that bitch was always annoying.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Robocat Member

That is very funny stuff - thanks for the link.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. 3rdMan Member

6. Triumph Member

She posts on Yahoo as Theta works?

Is a member of the wacky "Unite to win" Ghug-ho group
    http://uandw.blogspot.com/2010/11/unite-and-win-group-administrative.html

ebil psyches are not welcome in their happy funclub
    wacky fun club haz facebook page
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=161689357181134

one of their goals was to sucker 1000 people into their Happy fun club by 2010

98 is fail

message on facebook
    blah blah blah...
    punishable by law..Har de Har har
  7. Anonymous Member

That's the same one, yeah; I had seen her there before. From the linkedin provided, it looks like she's also in some sort of pyramid work-from-home type scheme. I think that her husband is a freezone, so she's probably disconnected from him by now, too. I'll try to find confirmation.
  8. AnonLover Member

she also did some very early youtube raeg handling & i used to get links to her bs via messages over there when the cult first tried (and failed) hard to put down the up-n-coming critics on da tubes in the 2008 era.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

She's not too bright, is she? She has her facebook wide open, and even lists the names of her children and links to other family members. If you're going do be such a bee-ach online, you owe it to your family to at least keep them out of it.
    Funny thing is that if you're a creep like me and you look up her kids, at least one of them bad-mouths scientology under a different username. Her own family hates what she's doing:
    http://corey-art.com/smf/index.php?topic=2374.0 (through his deviant art username)
    • Like Like x 5
  10. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  11. timthephoto Member

scientologymyths

one down, fuck knows how many more fraud sites to go
    • Like Like x 5
  12. Anonymous Member

lol, louanne saved the day and edited out all of the namefaggery. But, the points made- Pat is officially public.
  13. Anonymous Member

Is Patricia Headden-Rasmussen actually Louanne? Or one of the other retards, like vaLLarrr from YouTube?
  14. another123 Member

lol, not soon enough: screencap @ lulzimg
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Anonymous Member

16. Anonymous Member

Oh, I was really hoping that someone was smart enough to cap it. Thanks anon
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

I used to think so, but I don't any longer. We now know too much about her. Plus, you may remember the goddiscussion incident, in which louanne was caught posting from the same IP addresses for multiple accounts (oooooooh, the lulz that day) and then said that anonymous was trying to kill her because someone posted a picture of the bus stop near her house (mailed a dead mouse head, if I recall). She was posting from the LA celebrity center, then went home and posted from some cemetery's wifi as TWO accounts. So I think we can be sure she's out of LA, while we know that Pat's out of Oregon (per her multiple profiles).
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

What's his real name?
  19. Anonymous Member

I'm on my phone, can't post right now. Anyone want to post and finish this site off once and for all?
  20. JohnnyRUClear Member

Oregon, eh? {peeks out window, looking up and down street}
    • Like Like x 1
  21. DeathHamster Member

AKA Laurisse Stockenbrook?
  22. Anonymous Member

I've heard that, but never been able to confirm- you got dox?
  23. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  24. Anonymous Member

Isn't that the lady that David Miscavige was boinking after he made sure her husband was dead?
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

Interesting... can we get more screencaps of her posts on scientologymyths?
  26. DeathHamster Member

No. That claim has been repeated a couple times, but I don't think anyone has posted any dox on WWP.
  27. Xenu Is Lord Member

All I can say to her is; Merry Christmas, I hope this gift keeps on giving for a long time.
    • Like Like x 3
  28. timthephoto Member

back in 2008 i ran scientrollogy.org - a forum - and louanne was the first user 2 b b&, within like a hour there was already bawww about 'discrimination' posted on Tom Newtons nasty blog
    • Like Like x 3
  29. Anonymous Member

screen cap too small to read for lulz wut am I doin wrong?
  30. Anonymous Member

If it's on your computer, just click it to zoom in. It's good stuff. She's still denying it even now! What an idiot- but now everyone knows that her idiocy is tied to her; hopefully she'll be a little more intelligent in her posts and a little less rude/mean spirited. She's always just expected other people to take her word for things, without any facts to back it up. Hopefully, that'll change.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  32. another123 Member

Today's post screen-cap (<- different link, don't have to use + ). Comments seem to have little to do with posting, but seem to pick-up where the older post comments left-off.
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Triumph Member

Louanne pulled a Streisand on Scientologystoogemyths several months ago...
    She was having a conversation about her photography and book editing/making skillz...

its not the first time those Scientology-stooge-myths buffoons have dun goofed and posted personal info...only to retract it later...

alot of what they post in the comments on different articles critical of the cult...

originates from cult approved talking points get dumped on the blog... so they can cut paste and post the party line...

sometimes theres a treasure trove of OSA moonbattery,...giving Louanne and friends their goosestepping marching orders....

then its gets wiped from existence,... a few days later...
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Clearly the information found @ Scientology-Myths is truly hysterical and 100% more one-sided than than our 'Big Paid' (LOL) anti-scientology information site here at WWP.

Big-Pharma is in serious arrears on our Big Pay, Bastards!
    • Like Like x 4
  35. Anonymous Member

36. another123 Member

example of dox @ Scientology-Myths: (lol)
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Anonymous Member

She just did it again- griping about the same world conspiracies (UN agenda 21) that thetaworks/ Pat s wines about.
  38. DeathHamster Member

She has UN conspiracy theories when Scientology always hypocritically drapes itself with the UN Declaration of Rights?

What a special kind of moon bat.
  39. Anonymous Member

I like this one (before it's deleted)

Comment by Historian on December 26, 2011 11:34 am
    I think you’ve been disconnected from, Limited. ;) Your loss, to be sure.
    But, yeah, I’m not saying that Pat here is a nut- surely she’s very sane and intelligent, but there are some nuts out there that point to the UN as proof of some global conspiracy to control the world; including misinterpretations of things like agenda 21. It takes all kinds, I suppose. The only addition is that scientologists also believe that evil psychs control the world, too. That must be confusing for pat- who actually runs the world? the psychiatrists or the UN? Now I’M confused!
  40. Anonymous Member

connection confirmation from her facebook: (open to the public)- the more you scroll down, the more she rants about it.

Patricia Headden-Rasmussen
    See what's been behind our recent loss of human rights

Agenda 21 For Dummies
    www.youtube.com
    Agenda 21 explained very well. Including implications it will have on humanity. Opinions within the video come in some cases from those that were in on the n...

Like · · Share · December 10 at 5:36pm ·