Customize

Scientology's Black PR Site

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by BlackRob, Sep 10, 2012.

1. BlackRob Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

They have a website for black PR? Did we know that and I missed it or is this news? Sometimes I am late to the party.
  3. Xenu Is Lord Member

I believe it is (The Truth About Scientology) they are making reference too.
  4. BlackRob Member

Screenshot of the site:

NmJJQ.png
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

You and me both.

Nice finds BlackRob.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ogsonofgroo Member

Isn't it 'Religious Freedom Watch' or some such tripe? *sustained 'derp' moment*

:)

That any of these clowns figure its 'on policy' r whatever to black PR anyone shows how truly morally bankrupt the creatures of LRon's creation are.
    So what else is new :p
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Eudae Member

"But I notice it is always from people who are totally incompetent and who depend for their communication line on their imagination and with as little recourse to fact as possible."
    -L. Ron Hubbard

I literally couldn't find a picture to describe this level of irony.
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

I have never seen this or heard of it earlier.

Warning : Scilon Sites

1. The Truth – as told by L. Ron Hubbard.

truthbetold.onsourcescn.com/index.php?...truth...told...1
      The Truth in Their Own Words: Most Recent ... as told by L.Ron Hubbard: In 1964 LRH wrote ... They cannot simply shoot one -- for that makes a martyr. So they ...

2. Character Assassination - Truth Be Told | an On-Source

truthbetold.onsourcescn.com/index.php?option=com_k2...
      They cannot simply shoot one – for that makes a martyr. So they assassinate one'scharacter. “By misquotes and ... Link to Truth. Scientology · Applied ...

3. SPs Exposed - Truth Be Told | an On-Source

truthbetold.onsourcescn.com/index.php?option=com_k2...id...
      Last year, I was contacted by one of these former SO “friends” (Steve Hall) via ...Unfortunately, it was quite insidious as the little speck of truth amongst the lies ...

4. The Truth About the Lies - Truth Be Told | an On-Source

truthbetold.onsourcescn.com/index.php?option...truth...
      I had the biggest blowdown and the biggest gratitude for the truth. The information and policy that I was helped with was the tech, the same tech that was always ...
  9. Ogsonofgroo Member

Here, let me try :)

2.png

School.jpg

fitnessirony.jpg

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. BlackRob Member

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Eudae Member

I don't think humanity can come close, but A for effort, Og.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

Black Rob, I think that you have stumbled on something that deserves it's own thread. I read through a few of the member stories. Some proclaim about how they visited Marty's site but realized that they needed to come back to the bridge and what to do?! There are links on how to "get back in."
    I'll leave the new thread part up to you- the mods could take the relevant posts here and create one.

I'm suggesting this bc there is much to discuss and I don't want to derail this awesome thread.
  13. BlackRob Member

Luke commented on it:

I absolutely can, David. Thank you. I actually even commented about it elsewhere today. When I was faced with the verbal declare and shown a bunch of propaganda by Kathy True and Marion Pouw back in January/February of 2011, they had me sit down and write a "public announcement" on the spot to start an A-E program, which had to meet their approval. Faced with immediate disconnection (and prior to another year and a half worth of research), I edited it three or four times at their request until it met their qualifications of what they wanted it to say. They then told me it would be posted somewhere, but would not have my name on it, and indeed it only had my initials at first.

I had revisited that site and thought the page was taken down after my official declare happened several months later. Then I got a call from someone I suspect to be working with OSA who told me she saw it up on that site again and that now it not only had my name on it, but that it also had the screen name I was using on Marty's blog at the end of 2012/ beginning of 2011.

When I looked and sure enough saw it was there, I sent an email to the address I had for Kathy True last Saturday and told her it was ridiculous and that she needed to remove it.

The longer they keep it up, the more stupid they look. I wasn't the only person who recanted my forced write-up. I am truly sorry for what I said about you and anyone else. That is not how I see things now at all, and wish everyone well on his/her chosen path.

Source: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?28427-The-Clearwater-Bubble/page4
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Anonymous Member

15. BlackRob Member

16. Eudae Member

17. anonysamvines Member

So Luke has been drawn back in for sure then. Guess maybe the pull of his small daughter was too much. (edit to add two more posts made since i started this)
    One stand out phrase, for me, is (bold n caps mine)
    wow
    and yet another touch of the slappy hand here. A strict memo/order must have gone out - surely ol slappy can't personally be dictating these?

18. BlackRob Member

No no no no no, he is not back in. Read my previous post :)

HFD0B.png
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

So many "personal stories" of those why fell off the bridge but got back on.

Warning Scilon Site:http://truthbetold.onsourcescn.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=185:those-pretend-friends

20. DeathHamster Member

• Winner Winner x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

22. Anonymous Member

Scientologists - they're all just so delicate!
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

Scientology is robust, except if you do it wrong. And it seems they're usually doing it wrong which is why it fails more than it succeeds.

What if we applied this form of reasoning to say cooking.

"My cookbook is perfect and all recipes work perfectly, unless you fail to follow the instructions exactly. If most of the time you follow my recipe you fail it's because you did it wrong."

According to this, there is no such thing as a bad cookbook. Every cookbook that had one good recipe for every 10 bad ones could then claim to be a perfect cookbook, even though 90% of its recipes were bad.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. Ersatz Global Moderator

Bump for findingness

(we can make up words too ya know)
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. Strixcoil Moderator

Pelletingness.

Turn against your family? Only if you still had a family you were connected to LOL.

Unrealistic Fake Scientologist. Is really unrealistic. ;)
  26. Anonymous Member

nice thread
  27. jensting Member

Translated: please, OSA, let me talk to my family again, sometime during this lifetime. Please!!
    • Agree Agree x 4
  28. JohnnyRUClear Member

FUCKING TIME MACHINES
    HOW DO THEY WORK?!?
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Anonymous Member

I hear that every time Scientology makes a Time Machine order, it falls off.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  30. Clusterdux Member

Anons from the future prevent it from happening.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  31. another123 Member

You need a talking dog, knobs and a boy named Sherman.
    [IMG]
    • Winner Winner x 4
  32. anon walker Moderator

that's elronic, that is! </pedant>
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  33. SOJOA Member

Whoa.....holy shit. I bet he has doubt from this day forward.
  34. anonysamvines Member

that was a forced statement made when he was trying to route out(to keep in touch with his young daughter ) long time past
    He is still out, still anti, still speaking out , says it just proves how desperate they are to be making it public now and it is another footbullet black pr move.
  35. Anonymous Member

36. Anonymous Member

37. Anonymous Member

38. BlackRob Member

Roll with Marty and you'll die:

ZgGUr.png
    • Like Like x 1
  39. i'mglib Member

Good grief, this is amazing.

So, people are waking up (a little) going to Marty's blog, reading about DM, the "hole", the abuse, etc, etc, seeing the evil...and then running back to the church.

I have been facinated by this mind control organization for years, but this is by far the weirdest thing I have seen so far.

Maybe this is an argument for why Marty's blog isn't actually a good stepping stone out...because it is just more of the same messed up thinking.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  40. jensting Member

or it could be that the errant victims of the mind-fuck perpetrated by the criminal organisation known as the "church"" of $cientology are doing "A to E steps" to get back in the good graces and that one of the project prescribed by OSA is a piece of propaganda against the effective enemy ("strike a blow against an enemy")?

I fully expect these stories to have abounded always, with different enemies of the Co$ inserted where Marty's website is in the stories above.

I think Tommy Davis is right, the threat of disconnection is what is holding together the Co$ - I think this is more important than Marty's site somehow pushing members "back."

Best Regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1