Customize

Scientology's BRING BACK TO LIFE tech

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by pooks, Jan 11, 2009.

1. pooks Member

Scientology's BRING BACK TO LIFE tech

Scn tech failed.

2601971098_4563955507_o.jpg

2601142501_133be7822d_o.jpg
  2. Mutante Member

Re: Scientology's BRING BACK TO LIFE tech

Oh sweet Raptor Jesus.
  3. Re: Scientology's BRING BACK TO LIFE tech

Oh lord.
  4. OpThetXVI Member

This could explain why so many Scis act like zombies. They ARE zombies.
  5. basil Member

Me sees flier potential.

What document/book is that from?
  6. onewhogets Member

Touch Assist manual
    Which needs to be posted in its entirety somewhere
  7. pooks Member

Assists Processing Handbook

It can be found on wikileaks
  8. emplode Member

So. If someone dies, yell at him to bring him back to life. Great.
  9. Rheinländer Member

Yes, they are and some of them smell like zombies. If you wanna kill them, you have to shot them into the checkbook or the purse. Not into the head, thats a room they use not really.
  10. tendervittles Member

Here's the oral transmission of this wisdom. You can also bring people out of long comas.

11. anongurl7 Member

lol "Stop that suppressive CPR, I am a Scientologist and I'm here to do a life assist!!"
  12. Re: Scientology's BRING BACK TO LIFE tech

Is it similar the Paladin's Redemption?
  13. Mutante Member

Fukken SAVED.

Now we see why Scientology lawyers have been so keen over the years to litigate against anyone sharing LRH audio, even when it's clearly in the public interest to keep people alive by steering them away from such dangerous nonsense.

THIS 'tech' from Scientology is what they peddle in order to get onto the scene every time there's some kind of national disaster involving human casualties and lots of TV cameras. Yes, they set up tents and do 'assists' on people who need urgent medical attention and they probably get government grants to pay them for it.

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]This needs to go to every major disaster relief agency in your country.[/COLOR]

doitus4.jpg
  14. Re: Scientology's BRING BACK TO LIFE tech

So when Travolta said he did "everything he could" to try and revive Jett...

Did he mean this?
  15. tendervittles Member

Yes, when they said he was doing CPR or something, I figured it was touch assists.

16. tendervittles Member

Here it is again, with relevant part of transcript.

L. Ron Hubbard
    Sea Org Expanded Dianetics Lectures
    7204C7C SO XDN-4I
    "Illness Breakthrough"

I was just a couple of minutes late. State cops were in my way, but a Negro had been drowned… They were in my road to a point where I couldn't get to the guy and tell him to pick up the body again, where he would have, don't you see. And they were busy resuscitating him and that was the end of that. It was too late. He really had done a bunk. He finished. We've actually brought little kids back to life and that sort of thing – just tell them "pick up the body," you know. Now, you just tell them with Tone 40, just say it around the vicinity. They're still around. And back they come again.

As a matter of fact, Washington, DC. got very mad at a Scientologist one time. He decided he was going to do a bunk and he was, going to drop the body and he did. He just had an unpleasant afternoon with IRS, and he came back and he just kicked the bucket. That was it, colder than ice and he just wouldn't pick up the body again. And they told him and they told him and they told him and he wouldn't. That was it. He, by the way, has shown up again, calling for his favorite cigars at two years old. [laughter]

But anyhow, the upshot of all of this is, is this opens the door to a fabulous amount of action on your part which will sometimes look very magical, because remedy of Havingness in various ways. Now the only thing that gets wrong with the thing is, "What can the guy have?" And you will find that I have just given a demonstration here to the Flag Medical officers which is HCOB 7 April 1972, "Touch Assists, Correct Ones", which I call your attention to.

Now what's that all about? Yes, well, this is all about equalizing and it says at the beginning that this is how you tell a medical doctor about it. "On assists, when you are speaking with medicos you talk to them in terms of restoring comm in blood and nerve channels." Notice that is in there; because that isn't what you're doing. You're giving him back the Havingness of his body. And if he finds he can occupy this body and he can have it back, he will start turning off the obsessive 'mock it up'. Guy runs into a wall with a car. First thought – lose the body, mock it up.

So he's got a nice engram sitting there and he will let go of it when you run a touch assist because he becomes aware of the fact that he still has the body. It might be in a little second-hand shape but he's still got one. And if you remind him of this today – and the other thing that people don't do with a touch assist is they don't give them the next day. I don't know, what the hell, we got quickie touch assists of all other things. Sure, it's short sessions. You just run it to a cognition.

But where's the touch assist the next day, and where's the touch assist the day after that, and where's the touch assist the next day? Oh, the guy didn't get totally well, so there must be something still there. The body's ability to recover is phenomenal. Why won't it recover? Well, he gets to thinking it over and he meets a friend and he says, and the friend says to him, "Boy, you sure were lucky. I had … my brother was killed in an accident like that. Yeah ..." It's a little loss, you see, And he goes out and sees his wrecked car, a loss. You give him another touch assist, the guy says, "Well, I still got a body." You get the idea.

Now that could keep up, you could also run out the incident, which is fine, and what you should do. But the touch assist will go all the way down to somebody who was very unconscious. And you tell them to, they can say yes by squeezing your hand once and say no by squeezing it twice. And they're unconscious and they've been in a coma for weeks and you come in and you start picking up their hand and making them touch the bed and make them touch the pillow and that's another type of touch assist. Now all of a sudden they come out of the coma, but it's sort of little by little. They're just mocking up being awful dead, that's the only thing they're doing. They got a loss so, "Well, I'm dead now." [laughter] So they're just mocking it up so thoroughly and it's too horrible, facing life is just too horrible for words so that on a gradient, why, they come up the line gradually and come out. It looks quite magical. Well, what are you really doing? You're restoring their Havingness.
  17. tazor Member

I bet no one was more surprised then elron that people actually believed this bullshit. What a job he had! Getting paid big time to troll people would be sweet.
  18. TheBitch Member

What was described by the EMT who worked the scene is PRECISELY this. The ONLY physical intervention that's been describe is John Travolta doing "the Kiss of Life" (in caps as I wrote it), and then a story of how Preston and Travolta sat in the ambulance on the way to the hospital hollering, "Come on Jett, come back son!"

That's the "emergency resuscitation" of $cilons; their version of life-saving E/R medicine. NOT good people to go on hiking / camping trips with, and sux even moar if your battlefield medic is a $cilontololligist, not that the odds of that are very high. I've never actually heard of a $cilontololligist who wound up actually having to go lay his life on the line for anything but the cult.
  19. Rheinländer Member

But, if he do it, he did everything he can do to rescue his son. Than it isn't nice to say he didn't. *alittlezyniclaughing*
  20. TheBitch Member

Exactly how the lawyers twisted it from the start. Anyone who knew the "tech" well enough to read between the lines of the lawyer's statements knew enough to ask, "Do they mean real medical help or a touch assist?" Given the ambiguity of the statement, the logical conclusion to those who are informed, is that he did everything within his OTSuperpowahs to save his child as Jett lay dying on the cold tile floor of the bathroom... screaming at him, "come on Jett, get back in that body!"

The strange thing is, if leaving a MEST Body is no big deal... why have a resurrection routing at all? Thetans whose bodies die are just doing the usual walk over the bridge, and will pick up a new MEST Body just as soon as they're done with their 21 year vacation in the cosmos.

"We always come back," remember?

So why resurrect anyone?
  21. AnonLover Member

22. Edweird Member

nice warhead for the harpoons, thanks.
  23. eddieVroom Member

The 21 Year Vacation, for starters. The inability to collect Freeloader Debt probably figures in there somewhere.

Either that, or it was just LRH showboating as usual with "I've conquered DEATH ITSELF".
  24. TheBitch Member

3188182977_65426eb5b7.jpg?v=0.jpg
  25. Re: Scientology's BRING BACK TO LIFE tech

The more I hear the more I feel bad for Travolta. He buys into this crap and thought he could help his son like some kind of deranged shitwizard.
  26. xenubarb Member

jett.jpg
  27. TheBitch Member

Needs moar Downs Syndrome (y/n)?
  28. WTF Member

Kleinfelter's mosaic.
  29. TheBitch Member

3189148522_cde0082e8e.jpg?v=0.jpg

3188353361_1417344bd7.jpg?v=0.jpg
  30. HubbBudd Member

I cannot believe that people would actually sit through a session of LRH just dribbling out this cr@p (no wonder there was laughter) and even more that people stay IN the Co$ once they hear this stuff.

AND... "The strange thing is, if leaving a MEST Body is no big deal... why have a resurrection routing at all? Thetans whose bodies die are just doing the usual walk over the bridge, and will pick up a new MEST Body just as soon as they're done with their 21 year vacation in the cosmos."

If it's true, why bother. Cross the bridge and pick up a new body!
  31. xenubarb Member

Did someone say "Needs moar tard?"

cartmanso.jpg
  32. cubby Member

beautiful
  33. Donovan Cook Member

That post with your avi is brilliant!

I touch assist myself all the time. Works like a charm.
  34. whoever Member

Or maybe even a contact assist

travolta_assist_snip.jpg
  35. xenubarb Member

<facepalm.jpg>
  36. Forseti Member

Ya Touch Assist worked great for Lisa McPherson too. Oh wait, Lisa wanted out. She wanted real help. There was no way they wanted her to live anyways.

This is a great recording. I grabbed it and saved it. I have quite the nice little collection growing.

This is something that needs to be exploited. It is too wacky to just let it go.
  37. A.Non Hubbard Member

A facepalm is a form of contact assist when one is stunned by another's extreme stupidity to the point of suffering brain damage.
  38. Consensus Member

I missed it, what's the source on this?
  39. HellRazor Member

Just what we fukken need... a bunch of dead scilons brought back to life.
  40. RedOrbifold Member

I lol'd

needs moar lulz here

can your religion bring people back to life just by telling the dead guy to? didn't think so