Customize

Scientology's leader declares "campaign for global obliteration of psychiatry"

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Durdanon777, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Durdanon777 Member

Scientology's leader declares "campaign for global obliteration of psychiatry"

This is what Scientologists actually believe:

IMPORTANT: download the video and be ready to re-upload at any time, as I'm sure the scilons will DMCA the shit out of it. This, combined with Tom's ranting and the CCHR propaganda with major stars, is a nail in the cult's coffin. This explicitly proves in absolutely no uncertain times that the cult is ultimately responsible for this tragedy. We're used to them getting away with murder, but they killed John Travolta's fucking child. We cannot let them get away with that.

"we booby trapped the whole psychiatric ecosystem"
    "tricky to determine just who's bomb hit the ammo dump...while it takes a psych 8 years to earn his license, we already yanked 21 in the last 4 weeks"
    "apocalypse now [for psychiatrists]...the first of 4 plagues to visit pyschiatry..."
    "...fueled an anti-psych mediafest like something out of revelations...I told you psychs were about to believe in the divine wrath of god..."
    "Instead of a Gideon's Bible on the nightstand, it's now 'The Way to Happiness'"

Holy fucking shit, WHY IS THE MEDIA NOT PICKING UP ON THIS?!?! WHY HAVE WE NOT BEEN FOCUSING ON THIS MORE?!?! It's like a footbullet chaingun every time Scientology's "ecclesiastical" leader runs his mouth. THIS IS WHY JETT TRAVOLTA IS DEAD. This should be front page news. Maybe it's just because it sounds too bizarre for most outsiders to believe unless they've been at it for months like us. Maybe it's just that we're used to wacky insidious bullshit from the insane cult, so it's par for the course, but we have to remember what this sounds like to someone who knows nothing about scientology.

EDIT: thnx
  2. DiaSciRev Member

Re: Scientology's leader declares "campaign for global obliteration of psychiatry"

Old video. Still, I personally think it's worth the repost.
  3. Re: Scientology's leader declares "campaign for global obliteration of psychiatry"

Another anti-psychiatry thing from Miscavige

Evening Standard (Oct 2006) "Tom's aliens target City's "Planetary Rulers", David Cohen
    A picture of article is on this link
    The Church of Scientology: a hate group?
  4. Da Sandmastah Member

Re: Scientology's leader declares "campaign for global obliteration of psychiatry"

Bump for anti-psychiatry crusade failure.
  5. Durdanon777 Member

EXACTLY! It's old only to us but NOT to people who know nothing about the cult and might consider it a "goofy new religious movement". We're used to the insane evil bullshit, and the 2006 video is old to us, but if even a single news source watches this it will kick up an international shit storm. Most outside of Scientology and Anonymous have not seen this video. It is completely new news to like 99.9% of the world. OSA can't accuse us of exploiting Jett's death for selfish reasons. These motherfuckers have a child's blood on their hands, and now they're pwned.

For those reading this, get out of the /b/tard mindset for a second and really think about how one of Oprah's viewers is going to react to this. Think about how the cult's PR machine works. They're being forced to admit to a "reincarnation" belief system, and that right there exposes the lie that it's compatible with Christianity (thank you, Tommy Davis). Sometimes it takes income tax fraud to bring down a mobster kingpin. Sometimes it takes the death of a single person to expose the laundry list of abuse, fraud, deceit, murders, and other suspicious deaths.

If anyone out there is new to the forum and in contact with major media organizations, please watch and download the above embed or this link and you'll see what Anonymous has been talking about for the past year. THIS IS WHY.
  6. Anon_1HG Member

You would think the psyc's would stand up against this shit but the bottom line is the scilons are not effective.

The frothingly insane criminals (I always wanted to say that) hurt their own [STRIKE]suckers[/STRIKE] members moar than their enemies.
  7. Hostile Member

vid's down
    as I expected
  8. Durdanon777 Member

True. I just wish I knew someone in the oldmedia who'd be able to get this message out, like ABC FOX CNN BBC or something. I mean, how in the fuck are these people getting away with this? Do you think they'll get away with Jett Travolta too?
  9. AnotherRIAnon Member

Re: Scientology's leader declares "campaignhtt for global obliteration of psychiatry"

Also the David Miscavige spins Lisa McPherson's death videos. I think he called it a conspiracy between Eli Lilly and the German government

10. AnotherRIAnon Member

the videos aren't down just click the title.
  11. whosit Member

funny - all the video's are no longer available. like Scientology is trying to hide damning evidence again.

hmmmmmm.
  12. xenuwasframed Member

Just listening to that evil leprechaun fills me with RAGE.
  13. Durdanon777 Member

No, it's just not playing the embed for some reason, click the title. I'm surprised it hasn't been pulled though...maybe they learned from the TC rant video that trying to pull a video from the net will just spread it absolutely everywhere.
  14. RedOrbifold Member

he is a good speaker, but my god... it's like he's advocating genocide and people are cheering him on
  15. Mudkipper Member

Not "like". They are often talking about obliterating psychiatry/SPs using violence. Scientology is a genocide waiting to happen.
  16. Re: Scientology's leader declares "campaign for global obliteration of psychiatry"

Slightly higher quality footage of this turned up recently

[ame=http://www.vimeo.com/1584053]Scientology Extremism - "Global Obliteration" of Psychiatry on Vimeo[/ame]

[ame=http://www.vimeo.com/1590429]Raw footage - Scientology - "Global Obliteration" of Psychiatry (no overlays) on Vimeo[/ame]
    ^^^download this one

If you haven't got the footage already, download it from vimeo (you need to login to download the original file).

Then put it up somewhere else, before the flood of DMCA takedowns
  17. TheBitch Member

Why do I never get tired of listening to the dwarf talk from three feet behind my head? Heh. Burger and fries, $4.99. Musings of a ranting $cilontologist on video, priceless.
  18. Durdanon777 Member

Nice. I've got an idea, do you guys remember how they put up scilon propaganda videos on 3/15 in front of our raid? Let's get this video played in as many public spaces as possible, not just at raids but especially up coming global protests and flashraids. The oldmedia is total shite and completely unwilling to do anything except talk about "religious" funerary details, so once again it might be up to us until they have balls to report on it. How much would it cost for us to rent projectors, speakers, and a screen? Or is there a cheaper way of playing this in public?