Customize

"Scientology's Secret Vaults" -- Tony O Interviews Ex-CSTer

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anon PTS, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Anon PTS Member

More at link.
    http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/02/scientologys_se.php
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

LOL @ "Where he was taken was a complex in the javascript:void(0);mountains above Los Angeles."
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

"We put in three to five miles of pathways connecting the dining area to the production building to the staff housing, using stamped concrete pathways with glycol hosing in it. We set up a pump room on a thermostat. When the temperature dropped, it would pump heated glycol into the pathways and melt the snow,"
    WTF?
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

just don't inhale ;)
  6. Anon PTS Member

Ethylene and propylene glycol have low freezing points and are commonly used as antifreeze...would make sense to use in this way.
  7. Anonymous Member

The WTF is the role glycol plays in the Xenu story. You do know that don't you?
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Anon PTS Member

Yes but obviously didn't make the association with transported aliens when reading the story or your comment.
    Thanks, cawks and all that.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Hmm... would one need to be OT III or above to work at that base?

Also, question:
    If Miscavige knows Scientology is a scam, why would he continue to piss money away on these constructions? To assuage the zealous faithful?

I think he gives a fuck about them, and tosses them around at will. Doesn't add up to me.
  10. Anonymous Member

11. Anonymous Member

prolly a dumb question...
    but wouldn't there be record of anyone officially checking this place out?
    Police or whatever?
    I only remember a vid a long while back of some news guy checking it out with the one pilot who was willing to fly him over it? (other pilots this news guy asked refused to fly over it acording to the video)
    And their was a cop or guard or somene (not a CST vault vault) who was interviewed that was willing to talk to this news guy about what he saw seen when he was there. If I remember correctly, he said there was live stock there and it looked like it was set up for people to survive there? Of course this is not verbatim and my memory isn't the best.
    Couldn't find that vid. Used to be on Youtube. Didn't look very long for it though.

So my question is, in this day of " great terrorism threat", in the US....
    Having underground vaults, storage tanks , guard shacks and ultra barrier and so much other secretive crap, How does COS get away with this?
    Wouldn't the general public want to know what is going on out there and why?

I mean airport security is "frisking" elderly people "for our safety against terrorism" *insert sarcasm*
    But yet places like this are secretive and not investigated?
    Of course there are many secretive government thingys in places, but this isn't the goverment.
    This place has a guard shack, ultra barrier and act like complete loons when people go up there.
    I would tend to think they would have a weapons cache too? no? *insert tinfoil*

My tl/dr version and questions....
    VERY wierd stuff that is kept totally secretive going on up there, why isnt'/hasn't anyone (authorative) looked into it more extensively?
    (and yes I know Pope and Anon Orange went up there and snooped around and video taped it, but where they the only ones?)

If the government wants to be so much on the up and up of anything that deems to be wierd and secretive, then where/what is the official report on this place?
    Again... my point is that they will patt down old ladies and children at the airport,
    but as far as this place goes..... meh? nothing to see here.. only moonbat central...move along?
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

^^^^
    found the vid! From 2007
    • Like Like x 6
  13. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

from the vid above

"An aerial photograph showing the base's enormous Scientology symbols on the ground caused media interest and broke the story in November 2005. According to a Washington Post report, the Church's first reaction was to attempt to suppress the information:

The church tried to persuade station KRQE not to air its report last week about the aerial signposts marking a Scientology compound that includes a huge vault "built into a mountainside," the station said on its Web site. ... Based in Los Angeles, the corporation dispatched an official named Jane McNairn and an attorney to visit the TV station in an effort to squelch the story, KRQE news director Michelle Donaldson said.

The church offered a tour of the underground facility if KRQE would kill the piece, the station said in its newscast. Scientology also called KRQE's owner, Emmis Communications, and "sought the help of a powerful New Mexican lawmaker" to lobby against airing the piece, the station reported on its Web site."
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

vid on Scientology Vault under construction in Sweetwater County Wyoming.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

news vid stating that COS sent someone to try to stop KRQE from running the story on the vault

I think these vids need to be copied for safe keeping
    • Like Like x 2
  17. DeathHamster Member

If only the #$@% wiki was running...

There's a really good article on the vaults with loads of reference links.
  18. Random guy Member

You hear admins? Wiki? Wiki? Wiki?
  19. There are at least three vault locations and LRH's Creston ranch also has the giant CST logo. Is the young LRH in the new body supposed to choose one at which he is "supposed to be raised and be taken care of" or is he supposed to rotate between them while reviewing his sacred texts?
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Anonymous Member

You mean because if they have alcohol in their blood stream it might freeze a thetan?
  21. Quentinanon Member

Chuck Beatty pointed out how the CST megasymbol resembles the trademark of Hubbard's favourite cigarettes:
    kool-cigarettes-mobile-wallpaper.jpg.png TrementinaLogo-thumb-550x328.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  22. That's why he hasn't come back! He's still looking for a KOOL landing site.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Quentinanon Member

Makes one wonder, if the cult will go to those lengths in an attempt to suppress reporting factual land features, what the hell is scientology afraid of? This deserves more investigation.
  24. Anon PTS Member

Being accused of nuttiness? More nuttiness? Raving batshit lunacy?
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Zhent Member

Coincidently enough I bumped into this article in my news feed, it certainly bears repeating:

A Place in the Desert for New Mexico's Most Exclusive Circles: [FINAL Edition]
    Leiby, Richard. The Washington Post [Washington, D.C] 27 Nov 2005: D01.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. eddieVroom Member

It's probably less about his beliefs, and more about maintining the veil covering the cash cow's eyes.

edit: I'd like to know what the heck they're doing in Twin Peaks.
  27. DeathHamster Member

And was there a reason to include it in their encrypted microwave network?
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

I put these and more in the wiki article:
    • Like Like x 3
  29. Budd Member

"Buried deep in these New Mexico hills in steel-lined tunnels, said to be able to survive a nuclear blast, is what Scientology considers the future of mankind," ABC's Tom Jarriel said in his report. "Seen here for the first time, thousands of metal records, stored in heat-resistant titanium boxes and playable on a solar- powered turntable, all containing the beliefs of Scientology's founder, L. Ron Hubbard."

Video or dox links?
  30. Budd Member

"That's where LRH is supposed to go, when he returns," Gill says. Once Hubbard adopts a new body, he's expected to make his way to one of the CST bases. "That's where he's supposed to be raised and be taken care of," Gill says. "So the symbol is a way for a spirit to find its way back to where it belongs."

This is first I've ever read of this. Is it common knowledge in Anon circles?

Hmm, will LRH come back as a baby, a child, a young man... similar to the reincarnation of the Dalai Lama?
  31. Anonymous Member

Even Chuck Beatty said he hadn't known about that part of it. It is, if true, a new piece of information.
  32. Sponge Member

He already came back in a new body, at Trementina base, on 10-10-10, at 10 minutes past 10 to release OT-10

(giving me yet another opportunity to spam ma video)
    • Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  33. Anonymous Member

34. Malory Member

Wouldn't his spirit need a pregnant woman? Poor Hubbard could have been floating over the desert for years now.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Budd Member

His spirit would only "need" a pregnant woman if he returned before being born. More likely he would return already born, and in some stage of growth or maturity.

Ack, I can't believe I'm talking seriously about this poo-poo.
    • Like Like x 4
  36. Malory Member

I know! But I'm thinking of how those big symbols are being carved into the landscape to guide Hubbard from space. Now if I were a deranged cult leader, I'd make sure a willing brood mare was on site all ready and waiting.

I really need to stop overthinking this.
    • Like Like x 3
  37. Budd Member

Funny how the two circles resemble the logo on KOOL cigarettes. Subliminal, or ... ?
    • Like Like x 2
  38. Anonymous Member

Two butt-cheeks with diamond tats.
    • Like Like x 2
  39. Jeff Jacobsen Member

• Like Like x 4