Customize

Scientology's Super Power Building in Clearwater, Florida, is complete - fundraising for it ain't

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by amaX, Aug 2, 2012.

1. RolandRB Member

They can mock one up and it becomes real.

There is still the problem of capacity planning. They can only complete at a rate of their slowest part. That is the whirly wheel. How long on one of those things will it take for them to know the direction of north? I think two days before they have to fake it or go PTS. So they can only get people through the programme at the rate of one every two whirly wheels per day. They won't be able to afford to run the place on that basis.
  2. DeathHamster Member

Pffft! We all know that the "super power" gained will be exactly the same as the Big Wins from all the other courses:

"I am so much more aware of my surroundings and am now able to confront anything."

Woo-hoo!
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. RightOn Member

and don't forget your space is HUGE now!
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. DeathHamster Member

And on a much higher level too!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. RightOn Member

yup I am sure they are all going to blow a lot of charge! AND CASH!
    • Funny Funny x 3
  6. Imagine a poor clam does the oily table first.
    Then gets strapped into the gyro thingy,but due to oilyness gets shot out like a rocket.
    God I hope it happens;)
    • Funny Funny x 3
  7. RightOn Member

lol
    well I don't wish anyone any harm, but it would be lulzy as hell.
    to all clams:
    note to self, do the oilyness table AFTER the spinning gyro thingy. Know how to know!
  8. I can't help but think the walls of the whirly-thing chamber will be streaked like a Pollock painting after each session. I'm not sure they are allowing enough clean up time in their present estimates, so there most likely will be even fewer OT's processed into cheez whiz, I mean super heroes, each day.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. The super power bldg is the most expensive theme park in the world.
    Except the rides are shit and dangerous.
  10. wolfbane Member

On a more serious note - aside from lulz of the protests and media coverage that will ensue when or if they do finally have a Super Power grand opening, there is one other aspect I'm looking forward to seeing:

Where they stick it on the bridge and what level of tech must be completed (prerequisites) to do the Super Power Rundown.

I'm anticipating the prereqs will be Clear at the very least, if not OT. That way they can use it to reg the shit out of people for more courses/service prior to selling them Super Power.

Which will be hilarious in retrospect since the rundown was originally designed for empowering staff / sea org to be more productive. So there shouldn't be any prereqs whatsoever. But you know there will be... and it would only make sense that it's Advanced Org only prereqs in order to bring in more money for Flag stats.
  11. Considering the tagline for Disneyland is "The Happiest Place On Earth", while the tagline for Magic Kingdom is "The Most Magical Place On Earth", the obvious tagline for the Super Power building is "The Most Retarded Place on Earth".
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. RightOn Member

yeah but no waiting lines

soooo are handicap people welcomed?
    Will they have wheel chair access to the building?
    If not, this would be interesting.
    Or are the handicapped considered degraded beings?
  13. Anonymous Member

^ of course handicapped are DB's
  14. RightOn Member

well, I wonder if there will be wheelchair access?
    It just may be considered discriminatory if there isn't?
  15. anonymous612 Member

The main entranceway to the SP Building has sloped ramps. Can't attest as to the inside, of course.

"Flag" is the entire disconnected Clearwater complex. Generally it's short for Flag Land Base. You'll also see reference to the Flag Service Org...and the least fucked up way I think I can explain it is that the Flag Service Org is at the Flag Land Base. Generally it's safe to just fucking call everything "Flag."
    The only distinction I can think of off the top of my head is that afaik the Clearwater Mission is NOT considered part of Flag, despite being pretty much next door. Yes, we have a Mission in the same city as Flag. No, that has never made sense.
    Because scifags don't know how2grammar? Jesus, don't ask me to explain scifag logic, I don't have that kind of time. The building is named the New Flag Building. I see it practically every week, I've covered the territory on foot a thousand times, I've dealt with the people who built it, will staff it, and who filed fines for code violations against it. I don't know how else to convince you, and frankly I don't care.

I offer for your perusal the 2004 PLEASE SEND US MONEY letter:
    http://carolineletkeman.org/sp/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=823&Itemid=153

• Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

So 2013 is the year the first and only "superpowered" OT is created?

Yeah OK.

I'm waiting. It's only been 63 years after all.

What clams don't ever seem to understand is that Anonymous in in the entire whole-track, like ceiling cat.

Watching you postulate.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

"a truly sane world"

JONNY LEWIS - Lifelong Scientologist

Ripped a cat apart with his bare hands, killed his landlady with a length of wood, then jumped to his death.

article-2209455-153DD0E6000005DC-595_306x423.jpg
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Mr. Magoo Member

Ok... I'm fairly new here and have lots of catching up to do from 20-odd years ago, but srsly ground was broken for this building 14 years ago and it's still not finished? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA!!!!!!!! And people continue giving them money to build it? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAA!!!!!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

I was thinking, "Gullibles' Travels."
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. amaX Member

Listen, assholes! I've had at least THREE fucking grand openings for the stupid building! I made a sign and everything! My fellow protesters have taken pix of me holding the sign, but I can't get them to post the pix that will prove that CW Chanologists have spared no expense in handling the grand opening festivities for the cult. It's the least we can do for them.

So spread the word that it's OPEN. Of course, the brainiacs with power over MEST are now saying that they fucked up on planning the building and now must renovate two floors. They better hurry their asses up. I really truly believe that it's almost time for LRH to reappear.
    • Funny Funny x 4
  21. Assholes??? Fuck you cunt!
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  22. Dad? Daddy??? Dad it's really you!
  23. Quentinanon Member

And lands at the Pain Station. See, it all makes sense.
  24. Sums of 2 squares. 4 8 = 82 - 42 34 68 = 682 - 342 416 768 = 7682 - 4162 3334 6668 = 66682 - 33342 Each number is equal to the difference of the squares of its two halves. Does a pattern like this exist for sum of the squares of its two halves?
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  25. Quentinanon Member

[IMG] Charles-mansonbookingphoto.jpg?1263831578.jpg

Scientology Works.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  26. RolandRB Member

Maybe if they shorten the time on the gyro wheel they can make it work at the speed they need. You could cut the time down to half an hour if the new E/P is them cogniting that they could be a great painter like Stourton.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  27. Random guy Member

You forgot "my inner space is expanded".

(I usually get that from taking a stroll in the forest)
  28. RolandRB Member

It's supposed to give them enough super-powers to change society with Scientology otherwise the Rundown has no point.
  29. Lets call this thread 'over' Homo's...going nowhere!
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  30. Pique Member

My but we have a lot of trolls lately.... Yay! They mad!

[IMG]
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  31. pelagic Member

http://www.clearing.org/cgi/archive.cgi?/misc/superpower

Of course the above could have actually been written by an evil transcriptionist, so Davey may have to fix it...

Mostly exes called it the Super Power building because that is what Davey called it when was ordering people to handle/build it.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

While constructing the building it was called the mecca building by contractors and Scientologists working on the building.
  33. Anonymous Member

It's not built yet, because there are no Clears, no OTs and no Super Power.
  34. pelagic Member

I'm talking about Sea Org internal orders to RTC/CMO Int etc. Before they even had plans for the building.
  35. Anonymous Member

36. DeathHamster Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

38. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  39. pelagic Member

LOL. If I had left with the contents of Daveys orders logging system this would have been over years ago.

It might more correctly have been called the Super Power Building Project or Super Power Expansion Project. The fund raising got started before the building was designed or named. Mecca could have been the buildings original name.
  40. blownforgood Member

My wife was recruited for the Sea Org in the early 1990's for the Super Power "project". She obviously did not end up there. I suspect that they will never reach their target and open the building anyway.

Either way, no matter how many people they open that building with, it will be the most that ever are in there.

Dave Miscavige ordered berthing buildings built at the Int Base to fit all the staff that were there plus expansion room for a few more. With nearly a 1000 people posted at the base the buildings were designed and built to hold 1200 total people.

Today the Int Base berthing buildings have been built. There are around 250-300 people that live and work at the Int Base in those buildings.

The Int Base is the ONE single place where all people there are scientologists. They whole place is run on scientology policy and directives. There are separated from the "real" world and pretty much live by their own rules on a property fenced off from outside forces. The Int Base is the Scientology "utopia" they hope to make the world. In a way it could be said to be the crystal ball of what is in store for all of scientology.

Besides it being the most insane and horrible place to live and work, they have been experiencing a mass exodus in terms of people. The latest thing is that couples can leave when they get pregnant. When a girl tells the medical officer that she is pregnant, the medical Officer gets out of her chair and leaves the office and is not even allowed to respond. They are getting jobs, apartments and in some cases paying a lump sum to them providing they sign all of the required bonds and agreements never to sue or say anything bad about David Miscavige. Either way, couples have been getting pregnant and leaving. At least 20 have done this. Then you have the other older couples getting jealous and just leaving because they can.

So Super Power will open and it will be another reason to make fun of them because they are the only people who would not think that opening a "Super Power Building" is the silliest thing in the world. It will also not result in any expansion. They will end up spending more money faster.

If and when they ever open the damn thing.

BFG
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5