Customize

Scifag in London PD Command???

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by HouseSpiderV2, Jun 19, 2008.

1. HouseSpiderV2 Member

Scifag in London PD Command???

I searched and found lots of quotes from this guy talking all lovey-dovey about Scientology, but no one seems to be aware that he IS one from what I can see. If I'm wrong and this info was already out there or this is in the wrong place, cocks and all that.

This is from a recent message I received from a source connected to City of London Police who wishes to remain Anonymous:

2. kaos Member

Re: Scifag in London PD Command

The UK and USA should follow Germany's example and exclude them from government jobs. They are unable to leave their religious totalitarianism at the door. In fact, they are encouraged to obtain jobs in sensitive fields.
  3. Re: Scifag in London PD Command

Dinner with Tom Cruise?

... I wish I could put into words what I'm thinking. :confused:
  4. mojo Member

is john sweeney aware of this? he and some other journos that have done stories on anon should be.
  5. anonymous1312 Member

^^^^
    This.
  6. D... Member

He's a Scientologist? Google shows he's definitely proScientology and hopped into bed with them, but him being an actual Scientologist makes things definitely more suspicious.

Wrongs of praise | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

\
    How the Scientologists woo City police | UK news | The Guardian
  7. Amnon Nhymous Member

Wrongs of praise | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk
    He obviously IS.
  8. Amnon Nhymous Member

Damn'. Goggle is your friend too, D... ;)
  9. D... Member

Defeated by a few seconds.<3

Part of me wants to investigate this. The other part of me is extremely wary as now we are messing with the law enforcement we, or at least the Londoners, really depend on. And if this is true, it shows that he's willing to flex his influence to benefit himself. This could be dangerous shit.
  10. Re: Scifag in London PD Command

He cant do anything overt - he would be raepd by the rest of the police force if he tried to silence us. His actions would be on behalf of the whole CoL so I dont think we are going to be arrested as terrorists. Still, this might be worthy of some gentle investigation
  11. basil Member

For obvious reasons, I can't go into details... but I know a few people that might be able to look further into whether he really is or isn't a Scientologist.
  12. Optimisticate Member

A quick scan of the scieno completions doesn't turn up his name, only Tom, John, Karla or Vince (Hurley), but it's stated that the DB isn't complete.
  13. Amnon Nhymous Member

Ahem Officer, I'd be glad to give you my name but you know, London police is infiltrated by $cilons.
    Tssss. :(
  14. MarcabEmpress Member

Xenu speed, good Londoners! I send you Justice fully ready to do your bidding and Mercury to carry your words swiftly to the right and waiting ears.

And since it's staturday, tis the day we write L.RonHubbard as an enturbulatory phrase, as per Tory Magoo, tis disturbing to the Sci to see L.Ron Hubbard written out completely.
  15. MarcabEmpress Member

Looooong cat stepped toooo looooong on keyboard, dupli-cat posts

But, I'll say it again: since it's staturday, tis the day we write L.RonHubbard as an enturbulatory phrase. Hail Xenu!
  16. XenuLovesU Member

Need more proof than, "an anonymous source said."
  17. Re: Scifag in London PD Command

[IMG]
    Not that we are very surprized. Here he is at SpiritualBeing (That's a Scilon website! - Remember to erase cookies aftre visiting.). Yes, that's the highranking policeofficer who welcomed the new Scilon ideal org in London (or something). Picture is from the event. There's a video on YouTube somewhere also.

18. anonEmouser Member

Ugh. Skin jobs. Go get 'im, basil!
  19. Moralfag Member

This is fucking awesome news.
  20. Re: Scifag in London PD Command

The plot thickens. Screen and archive the info/site "just in case"
  21. I Member

nothing posted in this thread is new, per se, but I don't think anyone has actually looked into this properly.

it was always just assumed that he was saying good things because he'd been wooed, and thought they were just a slightly kooky religion, I think.

not everyone who says good things about them is a secret scilon. they probably don't believe the good things, they're simply ignorant of just how evil the cult is, and are political types who do stuff like this all the time.
  22. Re: Scifag in London PD Command

After ENG, I had a feeling that particular London PD dept might have a case of the clams.
    Time for the UK Parliment to wake.

That's precisely right.
  23. Re: Scifag in London PD Command

Failed to find the YouTube video of the Ideal Org event.

But noticed that Chief Superintendent Hurley was mentioned in connection with the recent Cult sign debacle... So, you thought it was the police complaining and giving Anon some hardship about the word Cult? - Nah! - It was Scientology.. Only in disquise! - They fooled us!

24. ANON E MOOSE Member

Hmm. this can't be acted on without absolute proof. It could be a major footbullet if he turns out not to be.
  25. Re: Scifag in London PD Command

True.. Video from the event needes to be found. Hurley speaks very much in favor of Scn there... But no conclusive evidence.

There will be OG's from London who'd know. These confirmations will come.. Or not...

26. Re: Scifag in London PD Command

I seriously doubt he is actually a scilon. Very very very unlikely - we would have encountered abuse of power by now (Im not counting ENG, the police were visibly pissed by that) and probably all been party vanned.

He might well be sympathetic, but I think a lot of sympathy was lost after that became public and a lot of wrist slapping took place. And as said above, hounding this guy only for it to transpire that he was just a token police officer at the opening who was just saying nice things, in the same way the priest says nice things at funerals. What we could end up doing is taking a perfectly neutral, legit cop and then making him hate us because we start slurring his name in public.

On the other hand, this could be a real issue for us if he is a scilon/scientology's bitch in which case we definitely do want to make a lot of very public noise over it. This really does need to be handled carefully though. Investigations must commence
  27. Anne Ominous Member

Wait wait wait... we already knew about this, and I was under the impression that heads had rolled. Two key points:

1. Is he still a high-ranking policeman?
    2. Is he actually a $cilon, or does he just enjoy taking bribes?

basil - get on this posthaste my friend!
  28. Re: Scifag in London PD Command

He is still serving. Someone got axed but I cant remember who. Dont jump the gun. He might be totally innocent, there has been nothing since then to suggest he is scilon
  29. indeedindeed Member

At least with regards to sensitive areas i agree with this. Seriously, after operation Snow White was uncovered... how can this even still go on and the organization even has IRS approval and is supported by the State Department in foreign countries. It's almost comical, the USA is such a security sensitive country with fears of terrorism and all and uses "heavy interrogation" against suspects, but when there is such an organization with such methods it even gets tax-exempt?
    I'm not a huge fan of Verfassungsschutz, but I'm thankful they are observing Scientology and I couldn't care less about US State Department bawing.

That's what it was like after OP Snow White according to this page: L. Ron Hubbard - Church of Scientology FBI Files

On that page there's also a scan of an FBI document saying:
    Seriously, people of such an organization having access to sensitive documents in any government agency is simply suicidal from a national security point of view. But maybe they got enough folders on enough people by now that they can get away with it. A large scale investigation might be a good idea.
  30. indeedindeed Member

doublepost.

I think a question mark should be added to the title of this thread.
  31. Sanjuricus Member

The orders to prohibit the use of the word Cult would have to have come from on high, Sarges and Supers wouldn't dare order something like that...I smell gunsmoke from a footbullet gone cold.....
  32. Sanjuricus Member

THIS as well....and some cocks for good measure.
  33. Vir Member

Can we haz "?" in thread title, kthx.
  34. Re: Scifag in London PD Command

candle light dinner... followed by buttsecks?
  35. Top Grunge Member

Anonymous offers dinners without Tom Cruise! Thats much more appealling if you ask me!

Sides, I don't have a booster seat for him.
  36. Re: Scifag in London PD Command

Hey, we need service completions for Kevin Hurley. Anyone got a complete list? Leak?
  37. musketeerwang Member

Another vote for caution - please don't blow this. We have no evidence as yet that he's a 'tologist. Just rather gullible. By all means check it out, but don't go calling the guy a Scifag without proof. Epic fail will ensue.
  38. argh Member

He isnt on it... its not completely accurate but..

I think he is just a sympathiser, they bought him and a few others. But the ENG footbullet may have also been a shot accross the bow from the CPS. I hope so anyway.
  39. Re: Scifag in London PD Command

Been trawling OCMB for this.. Still fail to find video where we can hear Chief Superintendent Hurley state that: 'Scientology is a force for good' and were 'raising the spiritual wealth of society'. (But he did say that, like a true scilon under close watch by his ethics officer.)

OCMB: Top policeman appears in a film for Scientology. Article about yet another London Cop, Chief Superintendent Ken Stewart. Kevin Hurley is mentioned in the artticle too.

OCMB: London: Police Officers Accepted CO$ "Gifts" 11/21/06. More about Chief Hurley and Scn.

OCMB: Probe Starts into London Police Links to Scientology

OCMB: London 22 October 2006. This is about the Ideal Org event. The OP by Hartley has lots'a good links.

40. overt Member

Scientology front group 'Say No To Drugs' - London police involvement reported here- probably well intentioned
    Say No To Drugs Fotball Team kicks off in Camden Town, London! - Free-Press-Release.com

Scientology involvement in the Peace Alliance - Haringey and Westminster:
    http://www.weekofpeace.org.uk/resources/lwop_final_report.pdf
    London Week of Peace - Home

Other officials/ organisations also involved in the Peace Alliance:
    Partners & Links 2008

Private Eye - piss take - last issue (this is good):
    http://i28.tinypic.com/2j1vhps.jpg

Private Eye - last Issue - Cult Corner
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-media/private-eye-uk-cult-corner-16742/#post314659