Customize

Scilon attacks an Anon 5/17 outside SF org (taped by Tommy Gorman)

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by ChurchOfCylontology, May 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exOT8Michael Member

2. kyranon Member

Re: Scilon attacks an Anon 5/17 outside SF org (taped by Tommy Gorman)

Whats funny is now that its been mistated, no matter how many times we correct people new people will still come asking "WHAT ANONS BEEN CHARGED?"
  3. Re: Scilon attacks an Anon 5/17 outside SF org (taped by Tommy Gorman)

i thought her mouth was all bloody, then realized it was her mask. Whew, hope that scilon got a fine or something.
  4. Skeptic1337 Member

Can one of you make a new thread with just what the known facts because I read this one and I'm still fucking confused as to what the hell happened.

My take 5 anons involved, one scilon crazy woman.

Bluehair got assaulted, the scilon gave a false report on 2 anons but there is video. While trying to get away the scilon clipped an undercover cops jeep or something.

Am I close? Who got charged with what I still don't know.
  5. anonicakes Member

No, two anon have had charges filed against THEM (anons--the femanon assaulted, and the mananon who helped defend her). Counter charges by the assaulter!$cilon lady, or something.
  6. kyranon Member

5 anon witnesses (Gorman may or may not be included in that number). 2 video tapes, 1 (unseen) has the actual incident. Scilon attempted to leave, clipped undercover officer. Scilon gave bad intel to officer. Charges are against scilon, not anon.
  7. Skeptic1337 Member

Ok, so no anons were charged so need to get lawfagging going on right?

Sorry keep seeing conflicting intel on that part.
  8. admiral_caek Member

umm, no...

anything can be filed but if the action was a reasonable effort solely to stop a crime in progress, then no the charges could not and would not "stick".

in some areas there are even laws requiring that a bystander step in and reasonably act to stop this type of situation. They are called "Good Samaritan laws".
  9. thelolmachine Member

repetition blows e_e
  10. I Member

a lot depends on the specific laws of the place where it happened.

there are some places where anyone involved in battery/assault/whatever can be charged, whether it's in self defense, defense of another, or not*
    however, there are some places where self defense results in dismissal of action against you before anything formal, and some places where there are good samaritan laws that mean actions in self defense (or of another) can't be held against you.

does anyone know which of those SF comes under?

the people involved are:
    scilon assaulter
    femanon assaultee
    mananon knight
    namefagged witnesses.

the scilon assaulter can definitely be arrested and charged. it is most likely that this has happened.
    the femanon assaultee could be charged if the scilons have given false reports and made out that she was violent. videotape will result in this being dropped if so, but that may have to occur later.
    the knight could be charged if there is nothing in place to protect people who take that role, and most certainly if scilons have given false reports. the results will be decided later, and will depend on what sort of place this is, the particulars of the situation, etc.

witnesses presumably are just witnesses, but they have now been namefagged (if they weren't before).

we don't know which of those possibilities is the case for any of those variables.

stop speculating, and assume nothing until we have moar data!

*if it is in self defense they may get off, but they will still have been charged and it'd be a thing for court.
  11. kyranon Member

Correct.
  12. I Member

even more correct.
  13. anonymizzz Member

TRUE STORY:

scilon "I will throw you down this fucking hill by your face"

scilon: grabs bluehair by neck and shoves her backwards

john smith: pushes scilon off bluehair

bluehair: (scream) call police!

scilon tries to leave, police get there a minute late

scietologists deny scilon is affiliated with them

police make arrest/release on scilon with battery charges

scilon lies and says bluehair assaulted her first.

police make arrest/release of bluehair and john smith with battery charges.

other anons were namefagged in the process of writing reports for the police.

video SD card of incident is now with the police for evidence.

SFanons with charges are supposed to contact the DA.

legal advice may be needed and is helpful.
  14. JohnSmith Member

^^^ What she said.
  15. Anne Ominous Member

Stupid $cilon thought she could get away with assaulting and lying. I don't think so missy!

God job on getting the whole thing on video. Get her in court and the judg'll nail her ass to the wall. I can't wait to see how they respond to this.

Stay safe. If you're being stalked, followed, whatever, get a message to Boris Korzcak - he already has some excellent advice on YT.

Obviousness : you're 100% in the good. Be co-operative and calm. This is only going one way. Get the charming Graham Berry's help.

And keep up the flash raids! It seems they don't like them...
  16. AnonyMama Member

Thanks, Michael! Informative - and I feel like I got Year 1 of Law School under my belt - for free! :flowers:
  17. A_nonchalant Member

Updated OP with my summary of events, which I think is pretty close because I've been following the Ning thread too.

I think it's going to be pretty obvious from the testimonies and footage that Anons were innocent. There is also legal /b/lackup available, and if not, this isn't exactly going to be a hard case to defend against. The potential problem is namefagging - we know that Co$ picks up names from the public record because they did it to the guy who got the permit for the BART station Anon events. Co$ of SF has been relatively active in Fair Gaming lately - Tommy Gorman's tires were slashed back in February, if you remember, and his house has been staked out. However, I don't think they have enough sufficiently depraved followers to harass all named SF Anons.

I highly suggest they put cameras in their cars for emergencies, though, and stay alert for the next few weeks. If Co$ tries to pull a Fair Game stunt while the harassment "case" is ongoing, it'll only screw them harder in court.
  18. Re: Scilon attacks an Anon 5/17 outside SF org (taped by Tommy Gorman)

One correction. It's not a citizen's arrest when the police make it.

What I want to know is was the scilon bitch who attacked the femanon cuffed and taken to the pokey, or just issued charges and released?
  19. anonymizzz Member

20. Re: Scilon attacks an Anon 5/17 outside SF org (taped by Tommy Gorman)

For $20 this little wireless motion sensor alarm is great security for your vehicle, driveway or backyard.
    Harbor Freight Tools - Driveway Alert System
    It's plenty loud to wake you up.
  21. DarthXenu Member

Hey guys, if possible buy a cam with nightvision stuff. They will be quite helpful to document night raids.
  22. JohnSmith Member

The video of the attack was given directly to the police. No copies were made. Even if they were, we agreed not to be posting them. The 5 anons involved have (mostly) decided not to discuss what happened for right now until we have solid legal advice on what to do.
  23. DarthXenu Member

24. deepthot42 Member

This may be why Night Raids aren't the best idea.
  25. A_nonchalant Member

Sadly, Co$ does not schedule Dianetics Day events for our convenience. :roll:
  26. Anne Ominous Member

OK, warnings of impending $ciApocalypse aside, make sure y'all update us whenever you can. And if we can help with harpooning, money, anything, let us know. You got thousands of people behind you.

$cibitch is alone and friendless.
  27. LRonAnon Member

Oh the footbullet if they were to begin fairgame on the witnesses of crime. (not that it ever stopped them before)
  28. anon1957 Member

Regarding citizens arrests and police in California --its weird but it happens.

OT but true example story. I was living in LA. Saw some guys break into a construction site next door and load their truck with construction materials. I called police with description of truck and plate number. About a half an hour later the police showed up at my door and want ed me to make a citizen's arrest. I went with them. The guys were in a neighboring cul de sac sitting in handcuffs with their backs to me so they couldn't ID me (for my protection). I had to say "I arrest you." So then the police could take them into custody and later official charges were pressed by the DA.

I guess that is how police handle it in California when they didn't witness a crime but a citizen did. It was a very strange experience, and I have never heard of it anywhere else.

So maybe the lying scilon made a citizen's arrest? Also--there is a difference between a citizen filing a COMPLAINT and charges being made...
  29. Plex Flexico Member

For some reason, that statement, in it's truth, is probably the most depressing thing about all of this. Someone who's had their mind and soul twisted to the point where she'd try to shove someone into traffic is probably going to be completely abandoned by the very people that made her what she is.

Fuck you, Scientology. Fuck you.
  30. Delaware Member

Bless your pointy little head, and Thank You! :cake:
  31. SamuelAdams Member

Lesson learned. Bring at least 2 video cameras & lights to night raids. Either come properly equipped, or not at all.
  32. Re: Scilon attacks an Anon 5/17 outside SF org (taped by Tommy Gorman)

Wow, that is wierd. Californians like them some strange laws.
  33. Major Boyle Member

Night vision is out of the price range of most anons. Conisder an infrared illuminator or make one yourself. CCD do see infrared.

I just had a disturbing thought. Maybe this is a new $cilon tactic. I mean, 5 Anons get namefagged for 1 $cilon. All the church needs to do is attack use to learn our identities, unless we choose not to press charges.
  34. maggie Member

I am wondering about the Scilon's name, which should be on the police report.

It will make a difference whether she was a Scilon *public* or *staff* or *Sea Org* or some public who got sucked into working for OSA like Tory.

Think about it - maybe bluehair said something that helped her snap, but for many people that is not an easy thing to endure. Then scilon gets into an accident [with an uc cop no less] - but wait, Clears don't get into accidents [is the scilon Clear yet?]

Remember what happened to Lisa McPherson? She got in a car accident and took her clothes off and asked over and over if she could just talk to somebody.

While what happened to bluehair is horrible, I cannot imagine what is happening to the other victim here.
  35. I Member

would only really work once or twice for each location.

it won't be new people namefagging as witnesses each time if some are already named from the previous time.

plus, it would just provide more opportunity for documenting failgaming.
  36. AnonZombie Member

I realize I'm being extremely pessimistic, but if the police "lose" the tape, I'm going to be pissed.
  37. Ten98 Member

Yep.

Here are my 3 rules for a successful miniraid

1: Go during the DAY.
    2: Always bring at least one CAMERA.
    3: Stick close TOGETHER.
    4: Dont get in a scilon's FACE.

Good luck in court, I'm certain they will rule in your favour and the scifag will get a mild slap on the wrists.
  38. Grunce Member

It would have to wait until the legal action is resolved, of course, but if we have solid video of the incident and we get legal backup we could turn this into foothowitzer for the cult. They would love to pin the "terrorist" label on us; we could turn that right back on them and ask "when you try to suppress someone's right to free speech and peaceful assembly by putting them in terror for their physical safety -- isn't that terrorism?"
  39. ThetanCluster Member

At around 7:18 in the video in the OP, Tommy says her name is Kristy Morris, or something like that. I don't know if he saw it written down or overheard it. I'm not finding that name on Truth About Scientology, though I did find this:

Kristen Morrison - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

And these, all of which I'm assuming are the same person:

Krissi Moses - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project
    Krissie Moses - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project
    Kristina Moses - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

In any case, that site is far from complete, and I may have missed something, because quite frankly, fuck them for not alphabetizing by last name (I checked the lists for both C and K).
  40. Re: Scilon attacks an Anon 5/17 outside SF org (taped by Tommy Gorman)

^^^ This account/summary/tl;dr version is the most accurate account of the situation so far. Listen to this anon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.