Customize

Scilon attacks an Anon 5/17 outside SF org (taped by Tommy Gorman)

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by ChurchOfCylontology, May 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnonMSW Member

Re: Scilon attacks an Anon 5/17 outside SF org (taped by Tommy Gorman)

My two bits.. and I've said it before.

1) tactics are shifting to ridicule in advance of established policy of harrassment. Multiple COS sources globally are coming out with public statements like:

"It only takes one of those kids to go off his Ritalin to grab daddy's gun and start shooting." - Portland COS' Head Minister

(please note the complete lack of sense there - A Scientologist saying Ritalin is neessary??? Saying essentially, "without Ritalin things would be a whole lot worse!!"

THINK ABOUT THAT! It's an attempt to paint Anons as kids who do school shootings essentially.

2) The more demonization that COS can get into the press, the more they hope to justify any actions they might take, up to and including assault and possibly worse. Acts of violence are presently escalating and likely will continue to as the attempts to create a public narrative contrary to the truth of the matter reach higher and higher pitch.

A record of all physical assaults, acts of Fair Game like the EU Anon who had the lug nuts on their car tire removed which resulted in disabling the car but not the Anon as a result of losing a tire whilst driving down the road, the egg throwing in Germany, ALL OF THIS NEEDS TO BE GATHERED IN A CENTRAL REPOSITORY and sortable by date, location, and severity of event.

A record of all COS attempts to publicly label Anon's, who said it, to whom / what media outlet, where, and when... should also be kept. This dialogue in the press they are attempting to create is the telegraphing of their new strategy and can be used to support a conspiracy charge in that marching orders issued by COS executives are implicit in such statements as those of Tommy Davis and others.

I've said it before in other places, and each and every one of these false reports needs to be accounted for and documented. They're all admissable in court to establish a pattern of abuse of the police and media in a fashion so as to justify whatever action COS wants to take.

An officer responding to a COS report of a masked man wearing a suit carrying a large bucket of acid is an officer PRIMED to go out and be prepared to use deadly force. If the worst happens, Anons need to be able to lay the blame at COS' doorstep.

They're trying to set up a narrative that justifies their actions as self-defense. The defense to their statements and actions is simply the truth. It's going to take some time and effort to compile, but since when have Anons been scared of such?

My two bits... gather the data oh my friends; gather it and send it on and people like me will plug it into social sciences statistical packages and run the numbers on it to give back predictions based on whatever trends we can spot!!

Remember the flying monkeys from Wizard of Oz.... Fly!!! Fly!!!! Bring me that girl and those shoes!! and her little dog too!!!

If ya'll work up the timeline and the nature of events, just drop me a line on Enturb. Comma delimited text file with City / State, Country, Nature of Act / Statement (quotes where possible), those involved, whether charges were filed, and disposition of case. That could be shoved into SPSS in no time.

Ciao for now
  2. nightfire Member

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

If you are assaulted by anyone ever there are a few things that you need to do after talking to the cops, and all that.
    (personal experience talking)

1. Go get checked out by a MD @ a Hospital (it's worth the $$$)

2. TAKE PICTURES OF THE BODY PARTS WHERE YOU WERE HURT
    a. Take picture immediatly
    b. Take pictures the next day
    c. Take pictures EVERY DAY untill it heals COMPLETELY
    If you can have a MD or a police officer present when you do this.

3. Keep a detailed journal of everything that happens from the time of the assult till the end of the case *ie trial*
    a. Record all doctor visits, pictures taken, pain felt, medications taken...EVERYTHING!
  3. Toonces Member

"She's goin' to jail buddy. FLUNK!" :fuckyou:
  4. John_Smith Member

Just to clarify: I ain't that JohnSmith. Similar names is all :)

I'm hoping that bluehair and JohnSmith are holding up okay from this. You're in my thoughts, and I hope that that scieno gets exposed for her violence + association with Scientology.
  5. XenuIsGod Member

6. Snake Member

7. Vivek Sharma Member

This is not depressing, it is very encouraging. This is the time when Anons get her name and address from the public record and write her a letter:

-----
    Dear Ms. (Insert Name Here),

We forgive you for assaulting our friend on May 17th, 2008. You were obviously under a lot of stress, and probably had a bad day all around. We hope your life after that day was considerably better.

We wanted to write to you to let you know that you are welcome to join us. If the people you used to think were "friends" suddenly get a little more distant, a little more cold, a little less caring; if the Church of Scientology assigns you a lower condition, labels you an PTS or SP, or otherwise fails to support you; just know, that we are here for you.

Some of our members are former and free zone Scientologists. You would be in good company with them, and you will be in good company with us.

Even if you decline our offer of friendship and association at the present time, be assured that it is like any 7-11: always open.

We also have cake to share.

Signed,
    Anonymous
    -----

Imagine being made a pariah by the church you were "defending" that day, and the next day 50 of these hand-written letters show up in your mailbox, from all over SF and the world. I know I'd be at the next protest, just on the other side of the street with the guys in the masks.

Yes, I know, "[Anonymous] do[es] not forgive." For me, that applies to the Church of Scientology, not to former Scientologists who want to become an ally.

Hell, if somebody official put her up to that stunt, and she'd be willing to swear to it in court, that could be a win like .. how big is (epic * epic)?
  8. anonymizzz Member

yeah, ummm next time you get grabbed by the throat and shoved down a hill, you might have a different stance on wanting to forgive the assaulter,
  9. Re: Scilon attacks an Anon 5/17 outside SF org (taped by Tommy Gorman)

Is it possiple for any of the witnesses to keep their anonymity in court under the circumstances? Could they submit a written summary of their accounts whilst only having the court know their name? There has to be some kind of precedent for this.
  10. Daisy Member

Scientology has been telling their members for the last few months about how Anonymous are criminal punks. They are not going around saying "oh these kids are just misinformed". In scientologist's minds, Anonymous, ex-scienos and other critics are keeping scientology from clearing and saving this planet. If I was in scientology still, I would have believed all the BS about Anonymous also. They believe what they are told to believe. They can't look up info, they can't research on their own. And they certainly cannot doubt that their church would lie to them.

The church may very well turn their back on her now. Yet they probably are inciting their members to pull this kind of stuff by all the lies they are telling.

Please, as alway be safe and keep those videos rolling.
  11. Skeptic1337 Member

Sorry, I wasn't personally assaulted so I can't grant any forgiveness.

I hope the bitch gets some jail time. My guess is spending some time away in the pen away from brainwashing techniques will sort her shit out much faster then a nice note from people who have nothing to do with her.

My vote for a note would be this.

Dear Bitch,

LRH said all SPs have crimes.

WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES???????

Oh that's right, assault.

Love,

Anonymous
  12. greendragon Member

I bought one with night vision for about $200 back in 2000. So, they may not be too bad these days. Of course, it wasn't until I actually bothered to read the directions that I realized I even had night vision capabilities!

bluehair, hope that you are doing well. JohnSmith, hope you are well too, and you have all my respect for jumping in and helping out. Stay safe out there everyone.

greendragon
  13. anonymizzz Member

I love you.
  14. Anne Ominous Member

QFT. Nothing will sort her out like a brief spell in Camp Reality.
  15. LordCeptimos Member

definately with ya there. if you feel your life is being threatened you have the right to defend yourself.
    gotta love the three step rule.
  16. XenuIsGod Member

Thank you sir!
  17. exOT8Michael Member

It will be interesting to see if Scions put up an attorney to defend assaulter Scilon lady, as that will mean it is probably an OSA strategy. If she has to pay an attorney herself, or gets a public defender it may be just an isolated incident. Maybe.

When I sued Scientology back in 1998 they counter sued me for a PRIVATE debt, which meant that the "Church" took on a private individual's financial matter just to fair game my case into oblivion. There were thousands of Scientologists who owed other Scientologists money, but the church attorney only took on (with C of S funding) a case against me as that was OSA strategy.

In any case, as Anons press Scientology into a corner expect things to get worse, as they WANT to be perceived as the victim so they can then justify using higher force and even violence. The Hubbard mindset which Scilons all think with has the humanity level of a rat. it is only out for itself and gets nasty when cornered.

Be safe;

http://media.regent.edu/lawPreview/031408_DontTalktoPolice.wmv
  18. Re: Scilon attacks an Anon 5/17 outside SF org (taped by Tommy Gorman)

In addition to the two anons who have charges against them, the others, including myself who has been "namefagged" are also not discussing the incident. As you can see, and make your own conclusions, the video explains most of what happened.
    With those conclusions we all ask that you do not post "conclusions", "rumors", "hearsay" or the like on ANY forum or discuss your theories with each other. It is not a form of censorship, we all are directly involved with this as a court case as victims and witnesses, and want to focus on facts first. Believe when I say, everyone will know soon enough.

[/QUOTE] This is currently a developing story at the SF Anon's decentralized forum. The five anons involved and have been namefagged are being asked to contact folks from the OG like Tory, Arnie, and I would like to add Graham Berry to that list because there is talk of simple battery charges. They might need a legal team soon.[/QUOTE]

I personally have not been asked to contact anyone in the OG. I do not know any way to contact anyone other then email Tory (there is a phone number for her, do not know if it works).
    As for being a drama queen and making it personally about me.... I dont know how soon I or my Anon Family will be Fair Gamed or sought out, but if that happens Id like more information to people to contact to reverse the tables, who to contact when they come to my house, and what my rights are in removing them from my property should they come on it again after being asked once to not return.
  19. Apology Member

For every anon who has to namefag themselves to press charges against a Scientologist who assaults them, ten more outraged citizens will rise to take their place when they hear of it.

Plus, once you're namefagged, you can protect others by using your now-known identity to sign for permits, etc.
  20. Ladybird Member

This is good advice, Daisy!

Remember also those David Miscavige speeches about "shooting SPs like ducks in a pond" and other incitements to violence on the leaked videos, also the many Hubbard policies about SPs "can be tricked, lied to and destroyed", and otherwise harmed.

It sounds like the scientologists are losing it and becoming more aggressive.

DO NOT go out alone, and keep your cameras running.
    (apparently even cameras are not enough to keep scientologists from acting stupid, though! )

In Brisbane, a scientologist threw a cup of coffee on an anon, video coming, but here is a pic and a link:

Anonymous vs. Scientology 4 -- Operation: Reconnect - The Something Awful Forums

In Denmark, a senior OSA op (Annette Refstrup) grabbed a persons arm away from his face when he refused to let her take a picture, shocking many bystanders.
    Scientologist assaults peaceful protester, Copenhagen, Denmark
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-b...-peaceful-protester-copenhagen-denmark-10117/

There have been quite a few already, like the scientologist who kicked the anon in LA and stole someone elses sunglasses, Zorro being assaulted in Paris, and a few others...obviously there are lots of examples on xenu.tv also, like the guy with the hammer, the assaults on Shawn Lonsdale, etc.

Scientologists are nuckin futz anyway, but it sounds like the pressure is really getting to them.

Be careful, travel in pairs, check your tires, take pictures and never corner anything that is meaner than you are!
  21. LRonAnon Member

in California, to obtain a police report is more difficult than it used to be.

ppl were using them to steal identities, so now it takes longer and you can't get just any case at will. When you get it, ALL names and information are blacked out.

BUT, an attorney can get a clean copy.

So.... if you get fair gamed, and you can conclude your name came from the police report.

You have a case of witness tampering by an officer of the court.

IANAL
  22. Re: Scilon attacks an Anon 5/17 outside SF org (taped by Tommy Gorman)

Did the Scilons forget that for every Anon that falls, 10 rise to take their place?
  23. Re: Scilon attacks an Anon 5/17 outside SF org (taped by Tommy Gorman)

Bad move, imo. Scientology has a nasty habit of lifting evidence. They did it in a criminal case in France and other places. Even if you do not share the videos, it is probably a good idea to have backups just in case it gets "lost" But I could be wrong and hopefully the police are keeping a keen eye on this.
  24. 530Anon Member

In California, the cops can issue a citation, ordering the person cited to appear in court, or they can turn their reports over to the district attorney, who will decide whether charges should be filed. My best guess is that the beat cops won't want to make this call, and will just refer the case to the D.A.
  25. D... Member

How low can you get? Assaulting people because they ask you questions.

Stay strong you two.
  26. OT666 Member

The woman, just as the anons were charged, we're arrested and released on the spot. The police were doing everything in their power to use tactics to dis sway
    anyone from pressing charges. (paperwork avoidance maybe).

Police officer stepped out and asked if a formal apology would be acceptable, Femanon state ONLY if it were delivered by Jeff Quiros in front of the other Anons. That didn't fly. Again, police trying to avoid work.

Mananon was pointed out and charged for defending femanon from attack.

As I've stated in the Legion forum. Despite the drama, this needed to happen. SF Anons have earned their protest wings, but that's not the end. Time to delve into the legal aspects now. Soon we'll have this knowledge under our belts as well.

You pulled this in Scientology. You used to have a small handful of well versed critics. Now what will you do with several thousand?

/Footbullet.
  27. orly Member

Forgiveness is a bit much, but we don't have to antagonize her even more. Perhaps something more along the lines of,

"We never attacked or assaulted you. We've taken care to always be civil, despite the lies your Church has spread about us and the repeated calls to the police and false reports that have been filed.

But you physically attacked one of our members. You could have pushed her into traffic, and she could have died. You hurt her, and you scared her, and then you tried to run away and avoid the consequences.

Why? Do you feel you have the right to attack people? Is this really what you want to be doing with your life? Is this really what you feel is right?

--Anonymous"

Seriously, assault, especially when it can lead to seriously dangerous accidents, is not cool. And yeah, she's probably getting desperate like the rest of them, but...

Trying to push someone into heavy traffic? That can lead to deaths, and it's unlikely the Scilon seriously thought it all the way through. Hopefully, if she's really human, she's feeling at least someone guilty about hurting someone, and we need to make it clear to her that she should be feeling guilty, and that what she did was wrong.
  28. Re: Scilon attacks an Anon 5/17 outside SF org (taped by Tommy Gorman)

you know, I've seen anon do more complicated things for lulz.

It's a good idea to say that we do. It doesn't mean that we have to mean it, if you are so lulz-driven. you want allies and numbers right? especially ones that take direction well? :wink:

Speaking as a reverend [faith removed], I gotta say that the most effective way to get to someone's brain is act unreasonably kind. Maybe it doesn't work as much as people want, but it does look good and will make others who hear about it much less likely to strike out if they see every scitard that does, becomes another :guyfawkes: after/during the case. remember, getting to the hearts and minds of many people will be more effective than singular people, however one good way to GET AT many people is through singular people... just wait until after the prosecution is over to sidestep any legal implications.

just do it. You'll be thankful months down the line

(also, recall the package of confetti, candy and valentine's day card blown up by the bomb squad. recall the lulz brought by a well-placed heartfelt message)

plus, imagine how many people we could throw at the media if we did that! so many emotionally charged people so touched by anon.. they'll be more Jason Beghes, of that I can assure you.
  29. WindandGhosts Member

So, she said "Ask me about Scientology"? And then her Scientologist status was denied?

Interesting.
  30. Plups Member

Thank you. I'm hoping that you know what happened because you were there. So, the scilon has been charged also.

Suggest SF anons speak with police and request that multiple copies of the video be made and secured (with chain of evidence recorded - and kept in separate locations), if they haven't already, in case any of them is "lost".

BTW, wasn't the sit-down Gandhi tech only for the protests when police were supposed to be present? The idea was that if someone tried something, by sitting down and pointing, Anons would make it easier for the police to identify and secure the baddie and make it harder for them to escape into the crowd. There's no point in sitting down if the police are not present. The best proteciton in that case is the multiple video cameras that should be on, plus non-retaliation, no inciteful language and clearly peaceful body language.
  31. i'mglib Member

I agree.
    This has happened before.
    There was a gigantic case against Scientology in France. Evidence was packed in boxes in a locked room.
    The boxes disappeared.
    I believe the case was dropped.
    Scinos will definitely make evidence disappear.
    I think cops should be informed of this somehow. If it's possible to inform them of this without sounding crazy.

Edit: I just found the story here-
    BBC News | Europe | Scientology trial opens in France
  32. anonyrat Member

Create a respository of recent Fair Game incidents?

This sucks; big hugs to bluehair, JohnSmith, and the namefagged anons.:flowers:

I really like the idea of creating a database of recent Fair Game incidents. This would involve major events like assaulting protestors, using the courts and legal system to intimidate and harrass (e.g. Gregg, Rorschach), manipulating law enforcement to do the same by making false statements and accusations (this case, the scilon who accused Rorschach), using law firms to intimidate (C&D letters), black propaganda and dead agenting ('Anonymous Hate Crimes' dvd, making misleading or false statements to the media and law enforcement), stalking, surveillance and gathering intelligence on anons (PIs and spailons etc), disrupting peaceful protests (getting permits to pre-empt anon protests and then not using them, e.g. in Philly (?), bawwing to the cops about 'hate speech,' e.g. London anons being banned from using the word 'cult'), namefagging of anons, etc etc etc. It would also include incidents that cannot be conclusively be proven to stem from scilon action but are very likely to have (Rorschach's cat Mudkips, tire slashing and sabotage of cars, gaslighting of anons and known critics).

It would include a brief description of the event, related documents (e.g. C&D letters, court documents), pics and videos, outcomes of the event (e.g. Rorshach being cleared, Philly CoS getting into trouble for not meeting permit conditions *hopes*, an anon winning a suit against the CoS for libel), any media coverage of the incident, and links to forums or sites with more information.

This database would be a useful resource not only for tracking individual incidents and their outcomes (e.g. Gregg's and Rorshach's cases) but for establishing a clear pattern of intimidation and harrassment by CoS members in order to demonstrate to media and law enforcement that Fair Game still takes place. It would also be useful for statistical analyses like the one AnonMSW is proposing, and looking for changes in the CoS's behaviour and strategies - have they realised obvious fair gaming only gains them bad PR and moar anons protesting? Or are they scaling up their efforts? How can we use this knowledge of their tactics to our advantage?

A fully searchable and easy to update online database would be ideal, but would probably require too much effort and server space/bandwidth to really be feasible. So I'm thinking something along the lines of a wiki with a tagging system would work best (if such things exist). I don't have any experience with such a project, although I'm willing to learn, and I don't know if such a thing would really be feasible or worth the effort to create and keep up to date.

If anyone else is interested or can offer advice, I will start a thread in the Think Tank!
  33. tamphex Member

I realize whenever one of us is directly interfered with or as in this case, straight up assaulted, the instant normal emotional reaction is that of shock, anger and then seeking to get our own back. Even though what this woman has done is absolutely unnecessary, keep in mind that from her perspective she's doing what she's being convinced is right. And that convincing came from the influence of the cult.

Whenever a scientologist lashes out, it's not them, it's the tech. Whenever they're swearing or abusing us, it's not them talking, it's Hubbard. These are the people we're trying to break free from the grasp of this manipulative evil goddamn cult. I'm not saying don't be angry; you should be, we all should. But be angry at the cult, not the puppet.
  34. Re: Scilon attacks an Anon 5/17 outside SF org (taped by Tommy Gorman)

Ok for those of you who are confused....2 anons were arrested during a protest for making noise which has nothing to do with the above video the above video shows that a femanon was attacked by another female sci
    Watch out cause some of them are dressing in plain clothes to film you also be careful cause this is what they do especially if it is dark or they figure you do not have a camera to film the abuse....also they will lie in court saying that you had harrassed them and that you would not let them by and they will try to nail you on forceable confinement or obstructing there path this is called dirty pool to me but this is what they do.......
  35. admiral_caek Member

U.S. law provides some very nice protection for witnesses of criminal acts. Title 18 section 1512 of the United States Code (witness tampering) carries a punishment of up to 10 years in prison for even attempting to harass or intimidate a witness. If you actually touch the witness, the penalty jumps to a potential sentence of 20 years.

It also applies equally to anyone conspiring to harass/intimidate the witness [so cult admin would get fucked too].

looky US CODE: Title 18,1512. Tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant
    edit- note that destroying the tape or even attempting to destroy it could land someone in the slammer for up to 20 years as well.
  36. Daywatch Member

yeah the "just following orders" defense
    that was tried some where not to long ago ....

If you find a finger in your eye
    do you break only the finger?
    no
    you break the finger, the hand,the arm, and finally the man who caused his finger to be in your eye.

( that was a metaphor for the idiots who might think it was a call to use violence)
  37. exOT8Michael Member

Yes, but Scientology would not stop at breaking in to steal evidence or bribing someone to get it out of Police files/storage if they thought it was important enough.
  38. alpanon Member

^^THIS^^

Call the PD early tommorrow and get backups of that tape. No one wants that video to become "lost" (pretty easy even without tampering when its on such a small piece of storage)
  39. LilDebbie Member

Listen to this anon, especially Califags as the Co$ has infiltrated the state court system.
  40. infinitysnake Member

That's what happened, yes.

I think you're correct that it's a ca thing..we had to do the same on a drunk driver we called in once.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.