Customize

Scilon attacks an Anon 5/17 outside SF org (taped by Tommy Gorman)

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by ChurchOfCylontology, May 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rawrz Member

Re: Scilon attacks an Anon 5/17 outside SF org (taped by Tommy Gorman)

Minor correction to the OP, the events did not take place infront of the SF Org, they took place in front and side entrences of a hotel the scifags were using for the event.
  2. DeathHamster Member

Keep an eye out for Atkinson-Baker Court Reporters, a WISE company. It's been an issue in the past.
    Scientology --- Atkinson-Baker & Assoc. v. Kolts (Crime Cultists Sue Judge and Lose)
    Alan Atkinson Baker - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project
    (Look at the last one. Pak Chooie Unf!)
    Graham Berry about them:
    Graham E. Berry Blog Archive GRAHAM BERRY?S LOS ANGELES ?FLASH RAID? PICKET AND ?FAIR GAME? REPORT
  3. Bumblefuck Member

Contact the police and ask them to burn the vid to DvD so that a back-up exists. Then, ask for the memory card back (or the DvD copy) and copy the DvD a few times.
  4. Re: Scilon attacks an Anon 5/17 outside SF org (taped by Tommy Gorman)

will you please all shut the fuck up? this topic is serious business. What has happened has happened. First hand accounts WILL not happen, because this this now a LEGAL matter.

Last night was spooky here in SF. It wasn't a joke here in sf last night. They were pissed and ended up attacking us.

Everyone shitting on this, shut the fuck up. We didn't attack anyone. They grabbed a protester by the throat and people took action.

All the hearsay needs to stop. This isn't a discussion about what we could have done. This is a discussion about what happened.

If this thread continues please refrain from belittling sf anon who were out there enturbulating for up to TEN HOURS only to be physically attacked. You were not in our shoes. You were not there. We did the best we could to not have this turn into a riot.
  5. Re: Scilon attacks an Anon 5/17 outside SF org (taped by Tommy Gorman)

I can't believe they did that. Us Sf anons are extremely peaceful. Not a violent bone in our bodies.
    SF ANON ARE NOT VIOLENT
  6. Bumblefuck Member

QFT
  7. tamphex Member

If this thread keeps on the same path as it is currently is I'm locking it until such a time people can demonstrate a reasonable amount of restraint and sensibility.
  8. Skeptic1337 Member

Lock it now...relevant "facts" are known and in one page your warning will be lost and people will tldr and start discussing shit they know nothing about.
  9. tamphex Member

Agreed. Thread locked as it's now just turning into a locomotive of utter stupidity on a track straight to TD.
  10. Major Boyle Member

Evil ideal for SF Femanon CO$ Victim

It looks to me like she was pretty shaken up in the vid. I'd say she was suffering from emotional distress. The CO$ did nothing to stop one of their employees from assaulting the femanon. I smell civil lawsuit. Sue the church and the $cibitch for a hundred grand then settle for less. Much caek afterwards.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.