Customize

Scilon attorney Monique Yingling whines to Marty...

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Kha Khan, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Kha Khan Member

Monique E. Yingling letter to Rathbun

Monique E. Yingling letter to Rathbun:
    ESMB thread: Monique E. Yingling - letter to Rathbun

Yingling is the Church of Scientology's go-to attorney for tax matters: Monique E. Yingling Bio
  2. amaX Member

3. Ogsonofgroo Member

Re: Scilon whore attorney Monique Yingling whines to Marty...

Who the fuck knows, but sounds liek moar of the usual scilon shill 'Bawwwlonese' they are so adept at.

Is law-ho a scamologist too or just another bought-an'-paid-for mouth o' 'justice'? Just curious if anyone knows.

Is it just me or does anyone else's skin crawl when they read sci-lawyer shit?

Ick, ick, ick, bleh-retch.

._.
  4. Re: Scilon whore attorney Monique Yingling whines to Marty...

Monique represented the group of Miscavige "supporters" from Gold Base and quoted from the confidential files of MR, Rinder etc. The group including many rpfers who denied all DM's horrible abuses and blocked the doors at the press conference with the SP Times in response to The Truth Rundown. (Nice move) A few threw their former spouses, etc. under the bus as well.

Monique represents the most ethical people on the planet. I believe she's a non-scientologist but has been very well paid for years doing the "church's" dirty work, imho. Credibility rating for Monique Yingling? Absolute Zero!
  5. Ogsonofgroo Member

TY Light, such a wonderful bunch eh.

oi.
  6. Anonymous Member

Re: Monique E. Yingling letter to Rathbun

Monique E. Yingling

[IMG]
  7. Re: Scilon whore attorney Monique Yingling whines to Marty...

Oi lol, yw
  8. incog712 Member

Cult will eat itself alive.

Omnomnomnomnomnom
  9. exOT8Michael Member

From my own experience during my court case the above credibility level is too high. it would have to improve to become zero. That's my honest opinion.
  10. Anonymous Member

The line Yingling is saying is a lie.

11. Re: Scilon whore attorney Monique Yingling whines to Marty...

I can't imagine all the shit you got put through with all the money they spent to
    go after you. My condolences to all exes who gave many years for slave wages and get turned on viciously even though they leave because of what they've witnessed going on.
  12. TomVorm Member

Re: Scilon slut attorney Monique Yingling whines to Marty...

As noted in a prior post:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-scientology-discussion/mark-rathbun-david-axelrod-obama-29443/

In 1986, fearing prosecution by the Department of Justice for federal tax fraud, David Miscavige hired attorney Gerald Feffer. Feffer had the charges dropped, and no indictment was filed.

In 1993, fearing prosecution for Whitewater, President Clinton hired attorney Gerald Feffer. Ultimately, no direct criminal charges were filed (Clinton was prosecuted on other charges, like obstruction of justice). Gerald Feffer worked for the DC law firm of Williams & Connolly, who hired the infamous PI firm of Terry Lenzner and Associates. There was surveillance, the hiring of scum like Anthony Pellicano (to discredit Gennifer Flowers), and so many questionable deaths tied to potential witnesses of Whitewater (including Vince Foster) that the term "Arkancide" was coined (google it).

Gerald Feffer's wife is Monique Yingling, COS's lead attorney (1988-1993) who ultimately won the IRS tax exemption. Payback by Clinton may have been in the form of actions by his state department in 1997 on Germany, pressuring Germany to accept COS as a religion at that time.

How does this connect to Obama? His main source of personal income is royalties from sales of his books (over $3 million in 2007). Who represents Obama regarding his books? The DC law firm of Williams & Connolly.
  13. DeathHamster Member

Re: Scilon attorney Monique Yingling whines to Marty...

Such a classic! "Wah! People say that we're creepy bullies! We'll stalk them, their friends and their families until they stop!"

"We can come up with a solution to that." ...and then he hits them...
  14. Anonymous Member

Williams & Connolly is a large law firm in fact some of their attorneys represented my interests about a decade or more ago. My attorneys had a lot of common sense, and helped protect my rights and the public (witnessed them in court many times and were impressed especially compared to the horrible state attorneys--mockery of the legal profession). Vague on purpose...

Not sure if the attorneys used are still there or not. But it was a good law firm back then.
  15. Sponge Member

fixt..

16. J. Swift Member

Monique: DM has other attorneys. Why do you have to make everything about you?

/////
  17. PagAnon Member

Holy fucking God she's Liskula Cohen in disguise! Next thing you know, she'll be bawwwing about your post and demanding every bit of personal information about you.
  18. Anonymous Member

She wants a date? That'll never work.
  19. Anonymous Member

She's a cumdumpster. A few roses, some sweet words and it's all good :p
  20. Anonymous Member

Here is what it is in response to and his entire response to put it in context.

21. Anonymous Member

It seems there's plenty of FAIL already surrounding Yingling-you can leave the ReynoldsWrap @ home.
  22. JohnnyRUClear Member

Well hey, if it's good enough for American foreign policy....

The dox are there for what he said. No need for bringing up tinfoil, except to try to obscure the record.
  23. Anonymous Member

Geez, the way it looks, each one of them wants to appear on Marty Rathbun's blog, fully knowing he publishes them baaawww letters on his blog. Who's next?
  24. xenubarb Member

Say, this is the very same excuse they used when explaining why they culled M&M's PC folders for ammo to use against them! You know, the PC folders that they claim are "as sacrosanct as the Catholic church confessional."

"They made us do it. It was necessary." Oh, well. As long as you have a reason, that's all right then...
  25. Re: Scilon attorney Monique Yingling whines to Marty...

*Please* let it be Ken "Dogfucker" Moxon next up
  26. Anonymous Member

Please don't reveal confidential "dogfucker" pc folder information to the public.

Unless the pc is an SP, then go for it. Fair Game is a holy sacrament in scientology.
  27. pooks Member

Moar Monique Yingling

3912889736_664b209a84_o.jpg

3912107123_efb656d8b7_o.jpg
  28. Anonymous Member

Where are the dox? In Alex Jones's or Glen Beck's minds? I agree with most of what you say re: the Cult, but when you bring up "ZOMG, teh Klintons killdz Vince Foster!!1!"(on a Scientology activist forum), I not only bring up tinfoil, I increase my stock in Reynolds.
  29. DeathHamster Member

Didn't she have a part on Mutant X?
    18240d80.jpg 107b4e40.jpg
  30. Anonymous Member

I was thinking it was David Bowie
  31. Re: Scilon attorney Monique Yingling whines to Marty...

Or Doctor Emmet Brown
  32. muldrake Member

LOL. You know they're pissed off when they use middle name voodoo like they were your mom.

POWERWORLD:MIDDLENAME.

How pathetic.
  33. Anonymous Member

or my gym teacher....totally not a closeted gay
  34. amaX Member

Godamn. She looks like David Miscavige in profile. Is she related to him?
  35. Anonymous Member

36. Anonymous Member

Damn, she's 1 ugly man.
  37. PagAnon Member

Jesus Christ, is that a woman?
  38. Timmibal Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0E5j58-138"]YouTube - Flight of the Conchords ep6 - Bowie's In Space[/ame]
  39. Sponge Member

It's a....trap? "Yingling" sounds like a sort of pet name for particular type of penis.
    "They thought she was a woman but it turns out she had a yingling".

Need moar pics for shooping.
  40. Anonymous Member

That "link" is piss-weak. OMG everyone who's ever used that law firm is now tainted by Scientology?

Srsly.