Customize

Scilon Fronts For July

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Anonymous Member

Scilon Fronts For July

It has been recommended in another thread that we all begin to petition congress to remove Scientology's tax-exempt status, knocking out a significant portion of their funding. I agree with this totally.

Another large portion of their finances come from their near infinite list of front groups- companies and organizations that are run by and push the values of Scientology. Narconon, Applied Scholastics, Freedom Magazine, Way To Happiness Foundation. The list goes on. If we can raise public awareness of these groups, while exposing their relation to Scientology and its harms, along with a petition to congress, we may be able to deal a crippling blow to their precious pocketbooks.

Thoughts?
  2. Re: Scilon Fronts For July

Yes I agree the Front groups are an important focus for July.
    Tax exemption was done in March too but not enough exposure- so THAT is a good one to press again also.
  3. AnonyK23 Member

Re: Scilon Fronts For July

I'd love to do front groups.

So much scilon propaganda gets to the mainstream without people realizing that's what it is (hello, CCHR? I'm looking at you), and it pisses me off. If the mainstream knew that they claim to hate scientology in one breath, and are spreading their lies without knowing it in the next, it might really help us take down co$.