Customize

SCN Explodes - ANON Sydney Protest

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Anonymous, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thefatman Member

Re: SCN Explodes - ANON Sydney Protest

As other SydAnon's have said previously in the thread, we can't really discuss what happened in great detail - as so we won't.

However, before I discuss anything, I will state that what I say is as WE understand it, NOT as the POLICE do, their views will be completely different to ours.

As we see it, three assaults were committed, one of which occasioned GBH and damage to property. We have footage of all of these crimes and we have handed said footage over to the police to aid in their investigation. FOUR members of ASYD gave full statements regarding the incident (three victims and one witness) and WE STILL HAVE our original footage.

For obvious reasons we will not be posting the footage of YouTube, Vimeo or other video sharing sites as it may impact on the investigation, as well as the trial (assuming it goes that far).

As one of the Anons that was assaulted, and a witness to all of the other assaults - some of those in the cult are getting very desperate to take us down, and they will fail. For all the Anons around the world, and in other cells in Australia: Watch your back, have at least a camera rolling at all times (we had one with Aaron the entire time he was at the raid - just in case), the Scis will try anything to get us arrested, put in gaol, injured, or any other method that will remove us from protesting. You'll need to watch your ever move at a protest and as Kookaburra said DO NOT TAKE THE BAIT.
  2. Anonymous Member

Skeptic is George Bush?
  3. Zak McKracken Member

Skep is my other sock.
  4. Anon123456 Member

Zak is my other sock
  5. Anonymous Member

GBH? I doubt it, that's like coma inducing assault... ABH at a stretch if you needed medical attention
  6. ryangiggs Member

Thanks fatman.
    Those "assaulted"? Shaken, but will be ok I hope.
  7. thefatman Member

It's almost a day later and I can still barely hear out of my left ear, additionally my balance is partially impacted. If the damage is permanent, I'd regard it as GBH, especially considering it's my hearing, but that's my personal opinion, not a legal one.
  8. Herro Member

Unless the assault was bad enough that someone ended up having to go to the er, this video will fail to deliver
  9. Skeptic1337 Member

You should probably see a doctor.

Just saying.
  10. thefatman Member

I will, unfortunately I'm at work all day today and couldn't get anyone to cover me. Luckily I'm still able to function at work, seeing as all I do is sit on my arse and sell booze.
  11. Anonymous Member

THIS

If I was OSA I would be searching this thread for clues and asking questions / pestering for info. No need to tell us anything more ASYD
  12. eddieVroom Member

Y'know, if that were a little more volcano-shaped...
  13. Anonymous Member

Fatman, I highly recommend you file a Victim of Crime application with the police. This fund will cover your medical expenses, etc. from the assault until the costs can be recovered by the perpetrator.
  14. Herro Member

In b4 someone only slapped fatman.
  15. anonsparrow Member

I've always hated Herro until now.
  16. Anonymous Member

In months after some protester gets injured and idiots on WWP try to spin it as "not really an assault because nobody died".
  17. Re: SCN Explodes - ANON Sydney Protest

Never let your enemy know your strategy.
  18. Vir Member

Sydney anons doing it right. Don't post your evidence before giving the Scientologists an opportunity to lie to the police/court. Also don't send it to any "helpful" people who'll post it to youtube without your consent.
  19. Anon123456 Member

you got details? if so , spill em.
  20. Anonymous Member

I believe the details of the Victim, etc. are kept confidential in a VOC application. But when you are a Victim of a Violent Crime (assault, etc.) the medical costs are automatically covered by the fund, not the victim. Any attempts to recover the funds on behalf of the Victim is the responsibility of VOC and legal costs are not the Victim's responsibility. The funds are collected from the fines of priorly convicted criminals. (There may be other sources as well).

It's a very good program. I believe the U.S. has something similar.
  21. TinyDancer Member

Lol. Good advice. ;)
  22. Anonymous Member

"Don't take the bait!"

I don't know who said it first, but it might be a new slogan.

"Finish the fight and don't the bait"
  23. Re: SCN Explodes - ANON Sydney Protest

Unless Australia's laws are wildly different then America's, the defense will be given access to all evidence available to the prosecution; it's called discovery. So once it comes to trial there's no advantage in holding it back.
  24. Anonymous Member

It's easy enough to call the police station and ask about it, though. There are special laws in Australia that protect victims of violence. VOC is often used for domestic violence but it is used for other acts of violence, too. The fund doesn't cover property damage, just medical and if they (VOC) decides to take it to court, legal as well. I am certainly no expert - it was just a suggestion. It may be that one can request that the person responsible not be brought to court. Something worthwhile to look into, anyway.
  25. Anonymous Member

Right now it is not even at that stage. Police said they had not laid charges yet, they were still investigating. We don't even know if the perpetrators have been questioned. Don't give up the footage this early in the game.
  26. Anonymous Member

Right. Footage must remain confidential. But get some medical attention ASAP and a medical report. How are the other Anons? Are they okay?
  27. Anonymous Member

War is like a game of chess. You can never let your opponent see your pieces. Or else it all comes crumbling down like a house of cards... Checkmate..
  28. Anonymous Member

You have at least a year to file VOC, probably quite a bit longer, anyway. Just take care of yourself and keep a copy of the med report in case you want to file later. Doctors here have to keep things confidential anyway, you know.

Anyone else hurt should get their med reports too. It's documentation, as well as good sense - you don't want to mess around with any possible hearing or other damage.
  29. Anonymous Member

Weak analogy is weak. But I get your point nonetheless.
  30. thefatman Member

I'll get a doctors report tomorrow. Everyone else is fine, a little surprised but otherwise fine, nobody else was physically harmed.
  31. Anon123456 Member

The game of chess, is like a swordfight
    You must think first, before you move
    Wu style is immensely strong, and immune to nearly any weapon
    When it's properly used, it's almost invincible
  32. Anonymous Member

War is like a game of chess. Chess is like a card game. A house of cards is not a game but it can be a source of amusement. Scientology can also be a source of amusement.
  33. Anonymous Member

Glad to hear it. Medical reports are ultra protected for confidentiality. And I'm really glad to hear the others are okay. I was so sorry to hear about this when you guys went on. You all did a great job.
  34. Re: SCN Explodes - ANON Sydney Protest

I think you've gotten chess confused with Battleship. That or poker.
  35. 0SailorXenu0 Member

Great, now I wanna play solitaire.
  36. Gottabrain Member

Posted to other thread.
  37. Lagerbier Member

Sorry for increasing tl;dr here but:

problems with ears should be solved soon because in some cases the doc won't be able to fix it after a certain time.

See a doc after work!
  38. Zak McKracken Member

war never changes

25f6f5x.jpg
  39. Vir Member

None of these chess analogies make any sense. RAEG!
    v6rev9.png

brb church
  40. Shinythings Member

I wouldn't play chess with you, fella. Wonder what are your rules for poker...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.