Customize

ScnTO's Very Own Last Chance Thread

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by DeathHamster, May 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  2. anonymous612 Member

So we've bankrupted Scientology?

I'll quote you on that in my next newspaper interview. <3
    • Like Like x 4
  3. amaX Member

We already knew that SP's are more powerful than scientologists. I'm not capitalizing your stupid cult name anymore because there will be three threads and hundreds of posts made arguing about how disrespectful it is for me to not capitalize scientology anymore.

Doyle the Fail, Handler to the Mecca Anons told me that scientology couldn't help me because there wouldn't be enough time left in my life to get out all the bad I've done against scientology. I don't think you'll make the cut either, Herro. Want me to save you a seat in hell?
  4. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Hey Is Scientology works, then why are there so many people opposing it? Gee I wish LRH had come up with some tech to shatter suppression, so people would stop protesting and join them.....

Too bad it doesn't work. Oh well, what other tech doesn't work.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. ScnTO Member

Under David Miscavige leadership:

Overall Expansion

* Total assets and property holdings of the Church of Scientology internationally have more than doubled since 2004.
    * The combined size of Church premises increased from nearly 5.6 million square feet in 2004 to 12.1 million square feet in 2010.
    * The Church has acquired more than 70 buildings since 2004 in major population centers around the world.
    * The Church has completed over 400,000 square feet of renovations of new premises this year alone. In addition, currently under construction are over 700,000 square feet, including Churches in Sacramento, Melbourne, Clearwater and Tel Aviv.
    * Over 9,000 Scientology Churches, Missions and affiliated groups exist in 165 nations, four times in just ten years.
    * The number of people newly introduced to Scientology and starting on training or counseling per week exceeds 26 times any previous week in history.

L. Ron Hubbard Books and Lectures

* L. Ron Hubbard has been awarded four Guinness World Records in the last three years:

o 2006 Most Published Works by a Single Author: 1,084
    o 2006 Most Translated Author in the World: 71 languages
    o 2009 Most Audiobook Titles on Earth: 185
    o 2010 Most Translated Book on Earth, The Way to Happiness: 70 languages

* 92 million L. Ron Hubbard books and lectures on Dianetics and Scientology have been distributed in the last decade—more than during the first 50 years of Dianetics and Scientology combined.
    * The Church's publications organizations in Los Angeles and Copenhagen have been established as state-of-the-art digital publishing houses and can print up to 500,000 books per week—26 million per year—and replicate 925,000 CDs per week—48.1 million annually. Their production capabilities have increased by 660% since 2007.
    * Over 4.2 million pages of L. Ron Hubbard's writings have been translated in the last 11 years alone compared to a total of 359,459 in the prior 50 years.
    * 14,560 hours of translated L. Ron Hubbard lectures have been recorded in the last five years.
    * Millions of L. Ron Hubbard Dianetics and Scientology books have been placed in more than 151,000 libraries in 192 countries since July 2007.
    * L. Ron Hubbard's books have won 54 design and printing awards.

Dianetics & Scientology Films, Videos and International Live Events

* Over 8 million DVDs have been sold and/or distributed in the last six years, comprising 1,952 different DVD titles.
    * 778 films (English and translated) have been produced in the last six years.
    * Since 2004, 14,538 videos have been produced (English and translated)—an average of 119 per month.
    * The number of hours of video produced since 2004 is 2,221, averaging 27 hours per month.
    * The total number of hours of international events (English and translated) produced in the last six years totals 1,966—an average of 28 hours per month.

Internet
    Over 32 million visitors have viewed more than 70 million videos in 17 languages on the Scientology website in the 12 months.
    (Updated January 2011)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 5
  10. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  11. Anonymous Member

Uh, no I won't.

You failed to answer the question I posed to you for a few reasons.
    I guess one of which is your fundamentals of thought as a scientologist.

Ya know, the equality/same importance given "to not-know" as "to know"?

You may think you have some sort of upper hand in all this, but alas, LRH knew the only hope for dianetics/scientology was to win over public opinion very early on.

All that happened from early on were questions that LRH himself instigated himself.
    Ya know, what color was his tie at The Shrine when he trotted out the supposed first clear?

Meh, like LRH says, the true test of an OT is to make it go right, right?

What's the hold-up?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

I am not a MOD.
    You are a poor brainwashed cultist.

13. Anonymous Member

wow that sounds like an IAS intro by DM
    stats stats stats
    You are all so big on stats on data, but only YOURS.
    You refuse to read or look into other data or stats.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Stop existing, and then we'll get on with it. [I'm refering to Scientology, not to you personally].
    • Like Like x 1
  15. ScnTO Member

2lna8pf.jpg

FLOURISH AND PROSPER

&quot;Sometimes others seek to crush one down, to make nothing out of one’s hopes and dreams, one’s future and oneself.
    By ridicule and many other means, another who is evil-intentioned toward one can try to bring about one’s decline.
    For whatever reason, efforts to improve oneself, to become happier in life, can become the subject of attacks.
    It is sometimes necessary to handle such directly.&quot; - L. Ron Hubbard
    • Like Like x 1
  16. anonsparrow Member

But when protesters protest at FCDC, their stats go up because people are interested in what it's all about and they go inside to find out about Scientology. Trufax.
  17. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  18. amaX Member

I FEEL THREATENED AGAIN!
  19. Anonymous Member

How come I never got any hotdogs?
    Sparrow - I'm amazed you dared to take a bit from their hotdog. I would have imagined there was poison in there.
  20. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

yes he has earned all of that BECAUSE he manages to keep the Scis interested because They have to fight Anonymous.

By the way, if so many visitors have seen these videos, why aren't there more Scientologists?

o 2006 Most Published Works by a Single Author: 1,084
    o 2006 Most Translated Author in the World: 71 languages
    o 2009 Most Audiobook Titles on Earth: 185
    o 2010 Most Translated Book on Earth, The Way to Happiness: 70 languages

Also the 2 about Translated Authors is false, "The Little Prince" has been translated into far more languages than 70, I'm actually working on getting that Award recinded.

And last but not least, if there are millions of Scientologists, why are events still held at Ruth Eckerd Hall, where seating capacity is less than 3000? You would thing the Flag base would have more than 3000 scientologists.
  22. Anonymous Member

Would you like a hug ?
  23. ScnTO Member

...and protesters go inside to use the washroom and they come outside and we give them hot dogs....FAIR GAME.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

25. Anonymous Member

Next, Donald Duck in the RPF.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. amaX Member

Please don't come near me. I'm feeling very vulnerable right now.
  27. Anonymous Member

The reason you got comm-eved wasn't because of students blowing but because the tech doesn't work and they needed someone to blame.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. anonymous612 Member

ScnTO: You haven't addressed my post.

So, Scientology can't end war because of the protesters. But it's not because the protesters are more successful than Scientology, oh no! It's because you can't AFFORD to end war while simultaneously dealing with protesters.

So answer me this. How much trouble will you be in with your Ethics Officer now that you've admitted Scientology can't afford to practice Scientology? Because my next protest sign will be a large quote about how Scientology's approaching bankruptcy, attributed to you. <3
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

Dude... will you leave the Hot Dog alone? That was one time, and in case you forgot those people USED to be Sparrows friends. They aren't anymore because he's been dubbed an enemy.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

Miscavige is lying to you. Nobody visits your centers. They are half empty. The books he prints are not read by anyone.
    But Miscavige did do something seriously wrong to his wife Shelly, who hasn't been seen since 2007. Ask people around - is she dead? At RPF? Sick? Held captive?

I bet you don't have a pension plan, but Miscavige does have a great motorcycle, built by the Sea Org slaves. He wears Italian suits and lives a lavish lifestyle. And on top of that - he is a thieving dwarf who beats his own staff [which is well documented by the media + FBI who is currently investigating].
    That's your dear leader.
    vyrus200111.jpg?w=500&amp;h=375.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  31. All this crap your producing from your "state of the art" publishing houses, not very environmentally friendly is it, at the rate you claim to be knocking it out every single man woman and child will have a copy of everything you produce within 40 yrs!!

Your just so full of bull I'm gonna get my snorkel out in case I drown in it!
  32. Anonymous Member

Wow, you are really attached to that one misserable hot dog. Is it because the staff itself never actually sees hot dogs and only eats porridge and rice and beans?
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

scnTO is stuck on some type of hotdog incident.
    • Like Like x 3
  34. Anonymous Member

Are you huddling in the corner,or hiding behind the couch ?
  35. ScnTO Member

2eyb6ma.jpg
  36. Anonymous Member

And despite all of this "Expansion" There are no Scientologists in public office, or ending war, or doing anything really. Can you show me local impact in Toronto of all these nice Scilons? Don't show pictures of helping in disaster areas. Show me what the Scis do in your hometown. How is Scientology making Toronto better?
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Tom_Cruise Member

Nowhere near the couch, as it appears from up here next to Oprah.
    • Like Like x 2
  38. Anonymous Member

I think that he's a closet wiener-eater.
  39. Anonymous Member

what are your OWN words about how you feel about DM? Screw the stats
  40. Every single day nearly every single person on the planet passes solids, 7billion of us I think the last count was.

Just because you produce a massive amount of something, it's still shit, no matter how you wrap it up.
    • Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.