Customize

SDCC 2011 Operation: Garbage Tech

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Anonymous, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

As you know, Galaxy Press will be at their usual spot this year, Booth #1222. It is located at a corner in a pretty well trafficked area. They usually have freebies at their table ranging from lulzy to lame. Last year, they had some puzzle game that you had fill out and mail to them (lol) and 11 x 17 glossy posters of the Hubtard's shitty pulp books. They also had these newspaper things at the freebie table in the Sails Pavilion.

YOUR MISSION: Take whatever freebies they have at their booth or freebie table, preferably in quantity, and THROW THEM IN THE TRASH.

You can do this throughout the weekend and you'll just look like any ole locust attendee. This will not only ensure that less people get their stuff but also it will make them paranoid of everyone that goes into their booth to get free stuff. That makes them creepier to the plebes and more people will steer clear of them.

Enjoy Comic Con, everyone! See you there!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Already threw out 5 The Golden Gazette papers from the freebie table. They're not pitting out a lot of these. Pathetic.
  3. xenubarb Member

Two years ago, they gave out sets of playing cards. Last year, lame posters. This year...?????
  4. Anonymous Member

I liked those playing cards. Lulz. Also, if you see the Golden Gazette paper, use it to line your hamster cage. They are refilling the flyer table. I already threw out a few hundred throughout the day.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Very little left of the Golden Gazette paper at the freebie table. Someone please come and help me trash them. I took 10 and will be trashing when the coast is clear.
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member

CALLING ALL ANONS AT #SDCC2011! Lots of The Golden Gazette at the FREEBIE TABLE! Everyone grab 5 each n throw out at a safe distance! Pls RT