Customize

Sea Org Training Manual

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonwater, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Anonwater Member

2. Anonwater Member

Re: Sea Org Training Manual

Bump. You Don't Want To Lose This One. It's Never Been Released Before.
  3. Plups Member

This needs to go out to all those immigration authorities who are told the Sea Org is a religious order.

Over.
  4. pooks Member

Excellent! Thanks
  5. Re: Sea Org Training Manual

Downloaded. Stored. Ready to repost when needed :)
  6. number 6 Member

7. Re: Sea Org Training Manual

Oh lawd is dat sum 96 page tl;dr trolling material.

Saved though.

Can someone who can be bothered to read it give some pointers as to stuff to quote to sea org people as a way of trolling them in general AND letting them know I've read this?
  8. BoombaGoomba Member

Saved this puppy and holding on to it and ready to use when needed, thanks for the UP.

Edit: I skimmed through it quickly before I read it fully and are you seriously telling me they read, trust and follow this shit?
  9. Plups Member

Page 33 of 96:

10. the_cloak Member

Must preserve! Everybody grab this download by the lips and YANK as hard as you can!
  11. Plups Member

Page 19 of 96:

12. Re: Sea Org Training Manual

LOL
  13. Re: Sea Org Training Manual

O THE LULZ THAT WILL GENERATE FROM THIS

Thank you for uploading this beaut!
  14. Plups Member

For my fellow Aussies:

This bit of amusement is to be found at page 52 of 96.
  15. Hurley Member

nice leak
  16. the_cloak Member

I got to about page 20 and my intelligence circuits melted.

What a bunch of fucked up TL;DR. This manual has nothing to do with running a boat. It's all a bunch of rambling from the old man about his fantasies while he was playing games with US boats during WWII. It's no wonder the navy canned him and it's a wonder he got as far as he did other than just being promoted because people above him were doing the actual heroic dying.
  17. BoombaGoomba Member

Page 16 of 96:

Now because the control organization of Scientology organizations is not
    that easy to hit (crossing my fingers), they know it wouldn't do any good to
    knock out one of the other organizations. We have posed them a problem
    which they can't really solve, within the framework of their own mores, and
    so forth. You see, if they can't hit us, why then it wouldn't do too much good
    to hit an org. That we're elusive makes the org safe. Do you follow? If we
    were in a fixed position we would be getting our brains blown out.

I had to stop reading I was waking up the kids from laughing so hard.

Are you sure this is not a prank booklet??
  18. auchraw Member

I don't know why I should be surprised that this has nothing obviously to do with Scientology but is a lot of bilge about How to Run a Ship or, in many cases, how not to run a ship. He certainly fancied himself as a sailor. The contents are KSW, then from pages 9 to 92 six or seven of his idiotic 'lectures' from 1965 to 1970.

If there are any more good quotes in there I didn't find them but I didn't find anything about Xenu (or perhaps Xemu) either.. The glossary is full of signs of insanity: he or someone thought it necessary to define words such as nuts 'odd or crazy persons', one fell swoop 'all at once', sniggly 'stealthy or sly' and spooning 'kissing and hugging'.
  19. BoombaGoomba Member

Xenu is not in this one but a friend sent me over some documents called

All Technical Bulletins, Books And Lectures which has a WHOLE BUNCH OF SHIT even Dianetics and I will take my sweet time reading all that crap and for FREE too and just so I can have something to use against them in case they say, "you don't know what my religion is about, you have to understand to know what it means"
  20. Mutante Member

This retarded nonsense is about as religious as a recipe for baking brownies.

Epic leak.
  21. Re: Sea Org Training Manual

Page 9, Title:
    "The Quality of the Sea Org and What is a Seaman"

LOL. I'd say that the Quality of the Sea Org is vital on how they define seaman. :)

TL:DR version.

The US Military took yachts for the war from citizens, drove nails through the decks for guns. With these retrofits, they were used to hunt german subs, which apparently had a common practice of leaving the front line to go and hunt freighters near the US. Furthermore, these subs also decided to come up to sea level to use their topside guns to shell freighters instead of using their torpedos.

TL:DR of the TL:DR

Yachts are sub hunters and subs do not submerge to use their torpedos when engaging freighters.
  22. Re: Sea Org Training Manual

wow. pg 53

"he hears that CF blog-blog-yig-yog... because they woff-woff-doglogged, do you see, without confirming this, he would actually spread alot of chaos and disaster."
  23. JFawkeson Member

^^ lolwut?

Revenimus = We Come Back, y/n?
  24. mollie2810 Member

Surprise surprise ... L. Ron is not a friend of democray

"And I don't see that popular measures, self-abnegation and democracy have done anything for man but push him further into the mud." page 3

"See that Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten above are ruthlessly followed and we will never be stopped."

*lol*
  25. BoombaGoomba Member

12282008115833ampd6.png
  26. Re: Sea Org Training Manual

I wonder, how big must that tidal wave be? I suspect that we can find 14 cities in the US and find the shortest distance and with that length plot the average height of the wave... :)
  27. Anon-007 Member

Haz this been Wikileaked yet?
  28. Re: Sea Org Training Manual

But to learn to be a sailor is simply to learn to predict what trouble you're not going to get into. And if you can carry that facility well, you know your job well.
  29. TypingChimp Member

I wouldn't go that far. After all, baking brownies could be religious, if you're a Rastafarian.

But Ossifer, I may have lit that joint, and I may have put it to my lips and sucked some of the air into my mouth, but I didn't inhale. And that green weed-looking stuff in those brownies is just spinach. lol

Wait, you said baking brownies, not getting baked off of brownies. My bad.

Epic leak.
  30. number 6 Member

I tried uploading this to Wikileaks but it said the file was already on the database. I couldn't find it listed though, so it must have been done just today.
  31. AnonLover Member

this looks to me like it's prime wikileaks fodder.

the HCO PL's in it are not included the big HCOB leaks. And imo it provides much needed backup for the typed up KSW policy they aleady have because that pdf appears to be chopped together pieces and leaves a person wondering whats missing.

i also did some searching on the lecture titles and see none of those are released and currently available anywhere. small exception is the "It's a PRO World" transcript that surfaced here in a short lived fashion, never to show up again.
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/leak-its-pro-world-transcript-requested-20950/

there is lots of mention of this material by the likes of Jesse Prince, LadyBird, Bea Kiddo, Fishman. Plus most importantly - i seen USCIS documentation that the completion certificate for this training is used as backup dox on religious worker visas.

Now that the religious worker visa laws are so much stricter, having this tasty morsel permanently safe in the wikileaks vault could be very useful in tactical pooning kind of way.

Question for OP - has this submitted to wikileaks yet?? questions for everybody else... anyone see or know any reason why it shouldnt be submitted?
  32. Plups Member

Page 54 of 96:

I don't think that'd be much of an exaggeration, at all.
  33. Re: Sea Org Training Manual

Thank you OP! We love you!
  34. AnonLover Member

oh snap - cocks i searched slowz an meandered thru the dox too long, wikileaks submission already discussed.

but looky here at this priceless gem - we haz the formal fabian definition! (pg 74)

and why the scilons deem it so leet...

Mark Headley was right... anonymous is just so fabian the irony is delicious!
  35. Snake Member

OH SHIT!!! SPREAD THIS SHIT AROUND!!! EPIC LEAK!!!

LEAKS ARE INVOLVED=STOP WORRYING
  36. Plups Member

This is gold!

From page 90 of 96 (the Glossary):

37. Snake Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ FUCK A DOODLE DOO!!!
    MOTHERFUCKING THIS!!!!!
  38. Re: Sea Org Training Manual

This whole document and the highlights need to be spread to every media source available, new or old.
  39. Snake Member

In the glossary again:

Clam's spoon eh?
  40. snakeyes Member

This should be retitled "Ramblings of an Old Crazy Fucker."