Customize

Sea Org Training Manual

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonwater, Dec 28, 2008.

1. 1stLt C King Member

Re: Sea Org Training Manual

Can we get a re-host of these dox? Both the mediafire, and Mega Upload on the front page are down.
  2. Anon-007 Member

Have you checked Wankileaks?
  3. mancer0 Member

all DL links down. Not found @ Wikileaks. Rehost

Need to see this win! :)
  4. BoombaGoomba Member

Looks like we hit a nerve and the Scifags took them down for Violation, this is sweet!

I will rehost and put the link here, brb
  5. kitfisto Member

tl:dr version of entire manual

squibbley flabbety dooooo!!!!!

seriously , that's about it . lol
  6. BoombaGoomba Member

7. Scatman Member

If there is an issue with nobody here who downloaded the manual from one of the old links, PM me and I will make a request to the person who maintains the AID Master Database to get another copy uploaded.
  8. Anon-007 Member

English motherfucker! Do you speak it?
  9. imariscent Member

Class VIII, yeah, that's Assists, and the story of Xenu or Xemuuuuu. I have that in one of the threads that I posted up. Lol, why can't they admit the Xenu/Xemu story. If you say we were brung here by aliens, then there must be a theory in that. Regardless if LRH was a nutjob, sometimes being crazy opens unknown doors.

The baby goess waaaaaaa waaaaaaa aaaaaaaa aa
  10. Scatman Member

Sometimes my grammar reflects my native language, which is not English. I would appreciate constructive criticism in such cases.
  11. BoombaGoomba Member

I don't know what the problem was I understood it very well, anywhos the files have been reupped and ready for download
  12. Plups Member

I love it when lurkers delurk. Welcome, Og.

Francie, that SeaOrg document is gold. Thanks!
  13. Plups Member

Somebody put it up on Scribd: [ame="http://www.scribd.com/doc/9641697/Welcome-to-the-Sea-Org-Training-Manual"]Welcome to the Sea Org Training Manual@@AMEPARAM@@/docinfo/9641697?access_key=key-2cutel88gdse2z41zts6@@AMEPARAM@@9641697@@AMEPARAM@@key-2cutel88gdse2z41zts6[/ame]
  14. francie Member

You are most welcome.

Here's the link again for those who didn't get it the first time around:

A copy of the entire course lineup for Sea Org members

Cool! Viral dissemination!
  15. FreakE420 Member

rand.jpg
  16. BABANON Member

17. number 6 Member

18. imariscent Member

I put up all the files I had on Scribd, and they took it off due to copyright. I dont' get these Scios. If it's meant for the good of mankind, why don't they leave it up.... Oh yeah cause it's a pyramid scheme and the big dogs lose money.
  19. Mutante Member

These documents are now distributed beyond control. Scientology's so-called leaders do not understand the Internet.
  20. tonguetied Member

Pretty much.

I thought I was semi-intelligent but this has made my hair hurt. I couldn't begin to parse it so that it made sense. Basically what I got out of it was the above!

Happy new year.
  21. SpasticGum Member

What the hell.
    I kinda went to a couple of pages, to flick through, and seriously.
    Page 16 sounded like a little kid talking about ships
    And what's the "Teaching correctly the correct technology" part? God, the Ameri-grammar XD
  22. Hostile Member

haven't gotten in to deep into this, but what I have read is just... stupid

American Medical Association: a professional physicians' organization, established in 1847, with the stated purpose to promote public health, protect the welfare of doctors and support medical science. Its attacks on Scientology were based on misguided attempts to protect its private healing monopoly and huge medicalpsychiatric income.
  23. mollie2810 Member

What else did you expect? :D
  24. AnonLover Member

25. pooks Member

LRon was a furry. Here's his book cover to Creation of Human Ability

51WWV86K1QL._SL500_AA240_.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  26. BoombaGoomba Member

I still can't get past most parts because I have to keep re-reading it to make any sense out of it, and even if I read it as slow as a 5 yr old, my brain just shuts it down and saves me from further brain damage.

Notice he repeats himself over and over and over and over and over in some sentences, yeah boy I bet this man was on something while giving this lectures and his brain was going "vrrrraaaaaaammmm, mmmmmmmmmmmm, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, zzzzzzzzzzz" I kinda feel bad for the Scilons who dished out money for shit, I bet they cry in their rooms every night thinking how the fuck did I get into all this shit and so on and so forth.
  27. francie Member

Hubbard believed he had the only real workable "technology" of study, which included how you TEACH a subject. So "teaching correctly" is a distinct part of the phrase.

The second part is "the correct technology". Hubbard believed his crap was the only workable (correct) technology (workable mental technology).

So you see, the word "correct" was not used twice without a reason.
  28. amaX Member

No, francie. I still don't see it. Your explanation hurts my head as bad as reading Blubtard's stuff. Is there anyway to explain his bullshit where it doesn't sound like more bullshit and lead to my head exploding?

Thanks!
  29. francie Member

Sure. I could re-arrange the words. It would make as much sense. Do you think that would help?

<shit eatin' grin>
  30. amaX Member

Erm. That's okay. I need to hang onto every brain cell I have left. I can't chance any more encounters with Blubtard's brain-shredding bullshit.

Thanks anyway...and ya'll be careful out there readin' too much of his crap!
  31. DamOTclese Member

Yeah, THAT'S what Hubbard sounds like in all of his bizarre audio recordings. Can you imagine the disgust of it all of the insane madman made as many video tapes as he did audio? Yikes.
  32. Locnar Member

nom nom nom!
  33. BoombaGoomba Member

I bet in the lectures when you hear people giggling, I bet they were thinking deep in their minds "What the fuck is he saying?" :eek:
  34. anonyleaks Member

No one ever laughs at L Ron Hubbard during talks like these, for one very good reason - the people who he is addressing are the people he feels most comfortable around. For example, on the Class VIII tape #9 Hubbard actually has a psychological break-down for about fifteen seconds wherein he just screams out uncontrollably after breaking a coffee cup against the wall of one of the rooms on the Apollo (while the lecture is happening!). So, to me; this type of behavior to me indicates that L Ron Hubbard was most comfortable with "letting his hair down" in front of these carefully selected few people.

Also, you don't laugh at the captain of the Apollo while you're out in the middle of shark infested waters ...it's just not good for your MEST bodies survival ;)
  35. Plups Member

We can has audio excerpt?
  36. AnonKiwi Member

Man, this tome sounds like an inverse Necronomicon. Rather than gaining forbidden knowledge and going insane it actively destroys learning and dumbs you down. I'm avoiding this one!
  37. captainslug Member

Wise move. I only read a handful of pages and had to stop because I couldn't tell which line came after the previous one I read.

We shall dub this the "Necromoronicon" since the man himself is dead, but his stupidity contagiously persists.
  38. masterbreti Member

can anyone e-mail this to me,
  39. Plups Member

masterbreti, click on the link at the top of this (the title) and then download it:
    [ame="http://www.scribd.com/doc/9641697/Welcome-to-the-Sea-Org-Training-Manual"]Welcome to the Sea Org Training Manual@@AMEPARAM@@/docinfo/9641697?access_key=key-2cutel88gdse2z41zts6@@AMEPARAM@@9641697@@AMEPARAM@@key-2cutel88gdse2z41zts6[/ame]
  40. imariscent Member

I think we should read all his books, like if we were reading any other science fiction book, then maybe we will have a better understanding of his ramblings.