Customize

Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Holl Anon, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

nou
  2. Anonymous Member

Any of you LA anon faggot nigger faggots feel liek flashraiding BPI/PAC today?
  3. Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

There is a big chance of a massive cult footbullet, the cult regularly misjudges outside reaction. That won't necessarily help this poor kid though.
  4. xenubarb Member

5. deirdre Member

It's easy for you to say as an outsider, but this kid would be losing everyone he's ever known if he blows. Granted, now that SPs have bailed him out, that's likely the case too, but he may very well not have been ready for that.

Honestly, I think some of you underestimate the difficulty of giving up everything you've ever known, especially when you've been conditioned to think you're seeing the good side of life (when you're not).
  6. Anonymous Member

Yes, and Tom DeVocht was once Pres/or Director (or puppet). SBPI has only One Member (lol) Church of Scientology International

Foundation Center - 990 Finder
  7. Anonymous Member

And no real education and much more. Raised within, he might as well be walking onto another planet. His mother was manipulated, per what I've read, to convince him to come back to route out. That way, so he would have thought, he wouldn't have to disconnect from his family. I am hoping that now that his family found out that he was instead interrogated by lawyers without legal presentation, and then thrown in jail, this should, should wake them up, and help their son.
  8. HookerMC Member

Au contraire ... they become more stupid and more desperate.
  9. Anonymous Member

So the bottom line is...Scifag escapes the cult, goes to Marty et al...and Marty TAKES HIM BACK!

I always thought he was just a front man for Missycabbage!
  10. Triumph Member

11. Anonymous Member

I have no dox to back this up, but wanted to add that I did in fact hear that this was the case via back channels....fwiw. Not that it matters, but imho Jason appreciates what "anons" do but has issues sometimes with "how" we do it. Fair enough. I still like the guy.

There is a special place in hell for Moxon.
  12. Anonymous Member

The place of the devil's advocate?
  13. Anonymous Member

Ummm, no. I'd envision Moxon being used as Satan's toilet paper on a daily basis.
  14. Anonymous Member

Randy Sly contacted. FYI.
  15. Triumph Member

Village Voice Comments
    http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/archives/2010/10/daniel_montalvo.php
  16. Smurf Member

17. Anonymous Member

Digg and Diggity for VillageVoice and LAWeekly awesomeness
  18. Anonymous Member

martyrathbun09 | October 8, 2010 at 3:03 pm | Reply Don’t usually post WWP links. But, you had some interesting comments and questions. Jason arranged counsel and helped coordinate the logistics of bail out. Don’t want to promote it, but I told him soon he’ll be getting calls from around the world from folks in jail cells looking for a way out. In my book he’s a one man Amnesty International. Jason is one quality man. That I naturally turn to him when crunch time comes speaks to what I think of him. While one of you questions Mike’s and my motives and sensitivities, I will say this after perhaps fifty phone calls with all members of the ad hoc escape squad: each and every one of us was most outraged that Daniel was being squashed for the purpose of getting at us with no regard for the consequences to Daniel. I would gladly serve the time for Daniel if it were possible. This is about Daniel and the evil that threw him under the bus without a second thought because of its blood lust obsession to shut us up."

"
  19. Anonymous Member

:: Celebrity
    :: Money
    :: Cocksucking
    :: ???
    :: Mahtey Cult
  20. Anonymous Member

KS1Kr.jpg
  21. Anonymous Member

20.000 Dollar bail? That boy didn't just blow. What else did he do?

Indies say that among his personal music CDs, other property "got mixed up" in his bag.

Did the Indies put that boy up to "mix" Bridge property in his bag?

Police doesn't arrest for blowing but for stealing.

If he gives the material back, it might be already copied by the Indies.
  22. Triumph Member

For a Limited Time only Free Copy of "Blown For Good" for all those Blowing For Good.
  23. Krautfag Member

Bridge property *sigh*

For fucks sake, if you folks are posting here, at least try to change the language and stop waving red flags over your head.
  24. DeathHamster Member

25. Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

A question I've not seen addressed in the last 24 hours:

How old was this kid when he signed his SO contract?

If he did so before any sort of legal age, the scis have even less hold over him let alone any legal ability to enforce 'freeloader debt', etc.-not like any of that stuff is truly legal to begin with...

I ask because there are people over at ex-sci-kids who were raised in the cult and attest to signing the contracts at 12-14 years old.

PS: I hope some of the monies cummin in will be spent to buy the boy some clothes that fit...
  26. Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

This story was on the front page of Reddit yesterday. Unfortunately the link was directly to Marty's blog so every comment was basically people saying that they couldn't understand all the moonspeak. Some people actually donated though... if it goes to helping the kid out then I guess that's cool, but for some reason I doubt that'll happen.
  27. DeathHamster Member

Abelson makes an appearance in a cloud of slime.
    No kids yet, of course.
  28. DeathHamster Member

And when you do blow for good, never ever go back inside the house of the [STRIKE]machete-killer[/STRIKE] cult again. I read so many ex accounts where they go back one last time, and then get sucked into another five years of RPF's RPF. Jeez!
  29. anonsparrow Member

Lol! My thoughts exactly.
  30. AnonLover Member

Tom De Vocht's comment on the latest marty post, promising to tell-all on his days under DM's thumb sounds promising <rubs hands together> more dirt on the dwarf muhahahah

31. Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

meh. Every other post by the Indies promises to release damning information about Miscavige. It has as much credibility as every scilon email saying "something huge is about to happen that you absolutely have to attend to move up the bridge!"
  32. Anonymoosh Member

I can Haz yr turn of phrase?
  33. Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon &amp; arrested..

Animated-GIFS-the-joker-1971583-400-233.gif
  34. xenubarb Member

Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon &amp; arrested..

What's this piccie of? The NOTs?
  35. 1957 Member

Well said. There is a lot I don't "get" about Mike and Marty as human beings, but time and time again, they have shown that they are willing and able to step up to the plate and take on DM and his goons when it is time to save another runaway SeaOrger. And for that and that alone they have my respect and support. Many exes have written at length about how long it takes to for long-time dedicated scientologist to really free themselves from the mind-fuck of the cult. And for that reason, I think that the white flags posted on his site to a number of people who have been openly critical of him (and he of them) to be a very good sign. After all, none of this is about either "them" or "us" but about those who have the will to stand up to the injustices of a very evil organization, led by a psychopath.
  36. DeathHamster Member

Talking Heads, I think.

37. Anonymous Member

Normally TL;DR applies to walls of text,but the cult tried to pull off some epic faggotry.
  38. Anonymous Member

I met Jason and had an opportunity to speak with him when he came to NYC and with anon b/up tried to enter the org. He was - and still is - the real deal. And a hawt new yawker!
  39. Anonymous Member

Anyone think it's worthwhile to try googlebombing "Daniel Montalvo"? Might get some more media eyes on the story...
  40. Anonymous Member

lol, n1.