Customize

Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Holl Anon, Oct 8, 2010.

1. DeathHamster Member

Re: Sea Org'er blows...set up by Moxon & arrested..

Heh, there has been a succession of PR people who have blown and said that while inside Scientology, they were lying about how easy it is to leave. And now we're supposed to trust Tommy Davis...
  2. Anonymous Member

Rinders response to Tom De Vocht
  3. Rockyj Member

Thanks Sponge! My Bad!
    VERY IMPORTANT RE: Daniel vid & mandated reporters of child abuse!
    Though, Daniel is 19 years old he still is a witness to Co$ human trafficking of Sea Org children & children currently being abused by Co$.
    ALL Daniel has to do is tell the truth re: the treatment of Sea Org children under the age of 16 & most of all his OWN truth re: his experience as a slave laborer while in the Sea Org.

To my understanding religious service "work" of minors ARE NOT protected by federal child labor laws
    (I am still researching & will continue to add relevant info):

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=us&vol=321&invol=158
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_young_people%27s_rights_in_the_United_States#cite_note-18

In addition, social service workers, teachers & MOST OF ALL CITY & COUNTY POLICE (such as ASS WIPE, LA's Sheriff Baca) would fall under MANDATED REPORTERS of child abuse!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandated_reporter

http://dcfs.co.la.ca.us/contactus/childabuse.html

I believe Co$'s crimes against children is the sleeping dragon that will bring down this cult!
  4. eddieVroom Member

It would be nice to hear Keith Henson's take on things. Too bad he's still gagged for "threatening" Gold with a "Tom Cruise Missile".

It would be lulzy as all hell if we could swing a "re-activation" of Keith Henson in response to this bullshit.
  5. Sponge Member

Was Abelson trying to serve Daniel with a notice to appear for a court hearing about a restraining order (as opposed to a restraining order itself)?
  6. Anonymous Member

Interesting comment by Tom De Vocht.

7. Rockyj Member

Okay SINCE Co$ proclaims it's religion then is the cult SUBJECTED TO the same MANDATORY CHILD ABUSE reporting laws?

IF SO, WHY HASN'T the MANDATED REPORTERS of the so-called Church of Scientology REPORTED ALL HUMAN TRAFFICKING violations?

8. Smurf Member

Who's going to believe him? No responsible authority has taken the claims of Marc & Claire Headley, to name two, seriously. They blow them off as disenchanted ex-members with alot of emotional baggage.

Daniel quietly fled BPI and went to Florida with the help of Marty. His objectivity was compromised no matter how truthful he could be with what's going on behind the scenes.
  9. Rockyj Member

If Daniel recently witnessed child abuse in Co$ & the (so called) church's human trafficking of minors, it does not matter who believes him, as it would be up to the courts to decide! PLUS in regard to Co$ & the cult's most recent negative publicity, I have no doubt Daniel's testimony would expose the truth about the cult's practices to a VERY unsympathetic public that's already disgusted.
    NO WIN situation! LOL!
  10. Sponge Member

11. OTBT Member

US Government Immigration dox on a six year old Canadian kid who signed a billion year Sea Org contract, and joined the Sea Org at ten years old.

http://www.exposescientology.com/visadox/040816_AUG162004_02C1101.pdf

Also,

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/318-...etails-nightmare-childhood-63342/#post1192702
  12. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  13. Sponge Member

I just love the beautiful and multiple irony. A Magazine published by an absuive mind control cult, ironically called "Freedom Magazine" does some articles "exposing" defectors as nasty eevil SPs . Ironically, one of their own, the main intended audience, reads the articles and as a direct result, defects.
    Well done Miscavige. Palm your face, kick your own ass

freedomdaniel.jpg
  14. anonohio Member

love that totally not staged photo

maximum drama!

that kid was set up on both sides, IMO.
  15. Anonymous Member

Agreed.

And I call bullshit on the "music files" claim.

This young fellow became disillusioned and steeped himself in the MR-squared anti-DM operation. Crimey, he called Rinder!

I think he stole the hard drives thinking that they would impress his new-found friends. Hoping the drives might have something useful to MR-squared on them. An immature thing to do but he is a kid playing with grown-ups and we know how that ends. Just like it ended.

Best of luck to him, I am sure he will be fine.
  16. Anonymous Member

Because if he isn't culty, he's crimey? amirite?
  17. Anonymous Member

Let me rephrase that for ya.

"This young fellow became disillusioned and steeped himself in the MR-squared anti-DM operation. He called Rinder, fer chrissakes!"

Oy
  18. Anonymous Member

Funny word, disillusioned. It means he stopped being illusioned.
  19. Anonymous Member

He called Tom Devocht first, and that's where his ultimate destination was.

So only anonymous is allowed milk it for a lulzy photo op to get Miscavige to go into imp raage? If the indies do it then it suddenly indicates a set-up?

Stay skeptical but don't let any froathing hatred for all things M&M cloud your theories.
  20. Anonymous Member

Lebow: "If you want to sit down and talk man to man, I'm totally willing to do that".

Rinder: "Who are you going to bring to be the man?".

Fuck me! Am I beginning to like The Rinder a tiny, tiny bit?
  21. Anonymous Member

22. Triumph Member

Leaving Scientology Jeff Hawkins blog.

“Return to Route Out Properly”
    Jeff explains Routing out.

http://leavingscientology.wordpress.com/2010/10/10/%E2%80%9Creturn-to-route-out-properly%E2%80%9D/
  23. Anonymous Member

There are a few discrepancies between Marty Party's story and information provided by the Sheriff's Dept (from the lablog, which has been updated here: http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/daniel-montalvo-scientology/index.php

This is the update. I have highlighted those things that don't jive with Marty. I'm not saying Marty is lying (or not). Certainly there is reason to not trust the Sheriff's dept.

Update: Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore gave the Weekly the following time line and background regarding Montalvo's arrest:

On Sept. 24 Montalvo was reported to have quit a Scientology-related job at a warehouse in East Los Angeles, at East Olympic Boulevard and South Gerhart Avenue in the city of Commerce, which the Sheriff's Department patrols.

On Sept. 29, representatives of the church came to the East Los Angeles sheriff's station to report that when Montalvo quit he allegedly took hard drives with him. The report was taken as a case of grand theft, Whitmore said.

On Oct. 6, after having returned from Florida, Montalvo "walked into lobby of the East L.A. station and turned himself in," Whitmore said. He added that the teen "told us everything he did."

Strange twist: Whitmore originally echoed our report here that Montalvo allegedly took two hard drives. He said, more definitively, that the teen was alleged to have stolen a computer hard drive and a Zip drive.

When we asked how -- with retail prices in the sub-$100 range for both items -- the alleged theft could have added up to meet the $400 state threshold (soon to be $950) for grand theft, Whitmore wasn't sure.

We suggested that maybe Scientology was claiming a high intellectual property value for what was on the drives.

However, Whitmore called back to say there were five hard drives worth $200 each involved in the alleged theft.

The case would normally be brought by sheriff's authorities to the District Attorney's office, where prosecutors would weigh the evidence and either drop the case or press forward.

As we noted previously, the D.A.'s office on Friday had no record of the case. That doesn't mean that it won't prosecute later, through.

Asked if the church of Scientology would have to "press charges" in order for the matter to go to court, Whitmore said, no, but that if the organization were to withdraw its claim of theft and refuse to testify the D.A. might then be forced to back off.

Comments here and charges on Rathbun's blog seem to charge that Sheriff Lee Baca -- who has appeared at Scientology events in the past -- has somehow gone out of his way to target Montalvo.

Whitmore says Baca wasn't even aware of the case and that "the sheriff has nothing to do with this."
  24. Anonymous Member

update:
  25. Anonymous Member

26. Anonymous Member

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/10/09/montalvo-update-the-wild-wild-west/#comment-55316

27. Kanonimus Member

Yup.
  28. theLastAnon Member

He was their sys admin so he had wifi access, but he didn't know how to copy his songs onto a zip drive, or a thumb drive, or whatever, to get his music without taking off with drives that had "intellectual property" on them????????????

o rly?

Sorry, some of this doesn't add up, and therefore I'm beginning to think we may getting disinformation from BOTH sides.
  29. Anonymous Member

May very well be his tech expertise is very limited. Even more likely, he did Not have time to do squat.

There have been major shifts happening and all for the better. For those who shout why doesn't so and so look! I'm saying the same now. baby steps and we'll see what happens in the ensuing next few weeks.

But there Is a major shift occuring towards ending the human rights, abuses and family disconnections. Caution, yes. Blinders, no.
  30. theLastAnon Member

I have no idea what the fuck you just said.
  31. Anonymous Member

LOL! And in the morning, neither will he/she/it!
  32. Anonymous Member

BINGO!. Three PR savy ex-culties say hey guys listen to us not them bad scilons.
  33. theLastAnon Member

I'm not going that far if you are suggesting that MR(2) somehow manipulated the kid, etc. I have no idea what to believe at this point.

Marty says one thing. LA Sheriff's dept. spokesperson says another. Tom DeVocht says something else. The pieces don't fit. I don't trust one source here.
  34. Anonymous Member

I think you hit the nail on the head. From everything that has been reported, I get the suspicion that Danny was told by Marty and/or Tommy to leave BPI with evidence that could be used against the church should they retaliate against him for blowing.

Daniel complied with their requests and left with the hard drives and flew to Florida at some Independent Scientologist's expense. According to the Sheriffs Dept, Moxon approached them on Sept 29 about the theft, which was prior to the date Danny chose to fly back to Los Angeles.

I find it odd, too, that Marty would openly post that he was aware of the theft and told Danny to return the hard drives to the church.. sounds like he was doing damage control and trying to distance himself from Danny & trying to come off as the White Knight in this situation.

Marty says Danny was raised in the Sea Org and lived daily life taking orders from someone... with his cult mindset, I doubt he would have left BPI with church property unless he was persuaded to do so. The big question is: by whom?
  35. Anonymous Member

I've no idea what "privileges" they're allowed but apparently dude didn't even possess a cell phone so I'm doubtful paranoid cult would have allowed him access to the means to copy his music other than to run off with the drives and their super sekrit files!

Whatever the fuck!
  36. AnonLover Member

Meh. the hard drives are irrelevant. Only 2 things matter here - a kid escaped the sea org, period. And said kid was turned over to the authorities in the imminent aftermath of his escape... escapees seldom talk to authorities in any capacity this soon after leaving, and this was done by the cult's own doing!

the escalating insanity factor has reached an all-time high in game-changing way. whether or not Daniel is in good hands doesnt take way from that imo.
  37. Anonymous Member

Do they still make such a thing?
  38. theLastAnon Member

Uh, I didn't intend to imply any of what you just said. I don't believe anyone, but I'm also not going to speculate about the behavior, actions or motive of any of the participants.
  39. DeathHamster Member

In Operation Snow White, the cult's favorite excuse is that they were just convicted of "stealing photocopy paper". So by that logic, the contents of the drives are valueless.

One thing... How did a 19 year old on Sea Org pay afford to buy music? If he downloaded it by Torrent, hopefully the RIAA will track it to Bridge Publications, Inc. and use their usual charm, accuracy and legal thugs. I'd pay to see that matchup: the Cybermen vs the Daleks all over again.
  40. Anonymous Member

I assumed by that they meant a pager.