Customize

Sean Carasov/Anon 1 Church of Fail 0. w00t!!!

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Rorschach, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Rorschach Member

Re: Sean Carasov/Anon 1 Church of Fail 0. w00t!!!

READ 'EM AND WEEP OSA!

800px-Charges_dropped.jpg.gif
  2. pokanon Member

YAY 849 P.C. REJECT...watever that means...
  3. Re: Sean Carasov/Anon 1 Church of Fail 0. w00t!!!

SHADO
    SUPREME HEADQUARTERS . . . . . .
    ALIEN DEFENCE ORGANISATION . . .
    SECRET LOCATION . . . . BENEATH FILM STUDIO

COMMANDER ED STRAKER

APRIL 11, 1980

CAPTAIN RORSCHACH

SHADO ENCOURAGES YOU TO COMPLETE YOUR MISSION BEFORE TRANSFER TO MOONBASE

ANY TROUBLE YOU ENCOUNTER WILL BE MET WITH FIVE TIMES SUPPORT
  4. niffin Member

5. Hieronymous Member

When are you gonna get tap dat cash?
  6. Edges Member

7. Anonymuse Member

*salutes* The harpoons are manned, /b/rother! See you tomorrow, I'll be the one wearing the GF mask- oh wait.... :D
  8. Plups Member

Yay Sean! That page makes me so happy.

*torpedohug*
  9. Plups Member

An update from Sean today - posted with his permission.
  10. Re: Sean Carasov/Anon 1 Church of Fail 0. w00t!!!

Cameras. For the love of all that's good and holy, CAMERAS. Hit those sons of bitches for fucking trespassing.
  11. Asiram Member

12. Anonyneko Member

How juvenile. Rearranging someone's stuff? Bleh
  13. TheD2JBug Member

^^^^ JESUS FUCKING H CHRIST THIS ^^^^^^^^

Webcam + Youtube/Vimeo/etc = EPIC WIN
  14. Re: Sean Carasov/Anon 1 Church of Fail 0. w00t!!!

Sean: Dorgem + webcam == win
  15. D... Member

Really sorry to hear about all the shit going on. Anyway, you really do deserve time off for all that crap you went through. Nice to hear from you.
  16. Re: Sean Carasov/Anon 1 Church of Fail 0. w00t!!!

Sean, if and when you see this:

You've got to be pretty exhausted with all of this mishegas but if I may venture an opinion: Now is not the time to give up and let it all go on around you. The idea of suing the LAPD/city worries me esp. considering how positive you felt about the cops during your arrest. If they can't get a hold of the guy who filed the original report, maybe a media circus on Judge Judy wouldn't be a bad idea- at the very least it would raise the issue to a whole new audience.

I can't believe they're amusing themselves with your porch furniture. Can you respond in any way? Leave pamphlets or something out for them to find? Happy little notes saying 'Smile! You're on Candid Camera!' perhaps?
  17. Re: Sean Carasov/Anon 1 Church of Fail 0. w00t!!!

Yes, they'll go after the rest of us. I now velcro a DVcam to my dashboard. I'm telling you - they are everywhere! Last Friday I came home to find a fallen curtain (my windows were closed/locked) a statue knocked-over and a bent window screen; below which - is the gate to the garage. This was the ONLY accessible window. Asked the roommates about it - they heard nothing or weren't home.

The next day I was going to run errands on my bicycle. I got to the 1st destination; realized I was being tailed (I've noticed that they are often whistling a tune). Took down the lic. plate # and waited to see if he was ACTUALLY getting something at Roebuks. Nope. So - as I'm inside the place - doing my thing - it dawns on me "They're just waiting 'til nobody's home - THAT's why they're following me!" And I knew the roomies would be out of the apt. So I aborted any other errands - booked it home on my bike - saw a lady in a mini-van parked outside; took a pic of her lic plate # and called the police about the break-in the day before.

The police showed up in less than 20 minutes! They were very nice and "seasoned" about it. (Officers Rocha & Oliva) Asked me how long I was in the Church - I said NEVER! I explained how "they" try to get fingerprints on something like a piece of paper and then incriminate,etc. Officer Oliva said, "Yeah, well I don't want to seem rude or insensitive, but it's like what they call - a perfect crime." And just shook his head. After the let-down at the Van Nuys station; this was a win. Attempted Burglary: 4/25/08.

I know this is long - but stick with me here - I'm trying to keep you all updated. Next day - Farmer's MArket - Followed to store - out of store - back to the other store and then decided to get some sushi. I've heard these stories before - that they will try to get you arrested for a DUI. My roommate and I sat down and a couple with two babies sat down in the booth next to us. I could just tell the guy/husband was a - spy. My roommate ordered a martini with her sushi; she bought me a small sake. I could see the dude watching me over the roomie's shoulder. We toasted "cheers" but I didn't even sip the sake. Just put it down. Dude looked confused. I think they knew I knew. Eventually they started to leave - but oh, so slowly. They hung around, waiting for each other to come out of the restroom, etc. When did they leave??? As SOON as they saw us leaving.

Ad-fucking-nauseum.
    This has become my life.

Yesterday - they followed me into the bank. I sat with a bank rep; told him I was being followed - he was super! When I left, he had the security guard walk me to my car.

The "Mysterious" phone calls have stopped. But I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I give a BIG congrats to Sean - HEROIC TRIUMPH - but I agree with the above quote - this is not the end. We have only just begun. Watch your backs people.
  18. Re: Sean Carasov/Anon 1 Church of Fail 0. w00t!!!

:frustration::roll::whistle:
  19. Underpants? Member

CAMERAS CAMERAS CAMERAS CAMERAS CAMERAS!!!! That is harrassment and is very illegal! Having footage of scilons breaking in or moving your shit around will make it a lot easier to get someone arrested for this nonsense and could also be an embarassment to the church. Plus it's nice to be able to respond to "We don't fair game/harass critics anymore" with "Hey, I have video evidence of you doing just that."
  20. anon5712 Member

For your information: a typical cheap webcam can be easily modified into into a night vision device. Informations on the internets.
  21. Thetan Ass Member

From the time Sean was Fair Gamed and Mudkips murdered, a couple of us got angry...and angry equals doing something about it....we started getting a collection going.
    We raised some dollars. He got it.

Anon...skip your five dollars latte whatever and show the fuck up...

I've raided with you...I watched/listened/celebrated with you, and I've lol'd so hard I hurt something, and had to rest for three days.
    Feel the love.
    Now show up.

5 thou bail takes a chunk...having to worry about some sick fucktard hurting your REMAINING feline friends or fucking with your property/ability to move freely...SPYING on you wherever you go...this "outted life" is expensive and depressing, and for someone like Sean, it's just fucking beyond WRONG.
    Law suits take TIME and money. Rent.Eating and living do, too. Think about it.
    As you've noticed, Mr. Carasov is full of WIN and deserves WAY fucking better than this shit. You can give five or moar. You know you can.
    Show up. Five dollars. Whatever you can give.

Look for the Anon with bag with sign "SHOW ME THE MONEY!" at the next L.A. raid......Don't FORGET...Never FORGET, so remember this isn't over by a long shot for Sean....and you can say you did something tangible to HELP.
    Will have security dudes with me to help keep fundage secure and deliver to Sean Carasov himself.
    Next Raid, the donation bag gets filled for Gregg...Remember what fair game IS and what it DOES and support our /b/rothers and LOL MOAR and LOUDLY when CO$ FAILS AGAIN.
    Thank you.
    Yours in Anon-
    Thetan Ass :guyfawkes:
  22. Re: Sean Carasov/Anon 1 Church of Fail 0. w00t!!!

Good lad.
  23. Anonymuse Member

As others has already said: CAMERAS!

Plus, unless they send the exact same goon to mess with the stuff every time, you can capture a pattern of behavior that can't just be explained away by the cult as a lone agent working on his/her own.
  24. Nom-Anon Member

I got 5 on it... hell I got 20 (can save that much easily skippin a coffee here or there btwn now and then)...

what u got so cal? can you match me? we are anonymous but doesn't mean we have to be alone...
  25. Re: Sean Carasov/Anon 1 Church of Fail 0. w00t!!!

It ain't much but I'd give my fucking life savings. This spy-game is bullshit. Stay sane. And as someone once said to me, "If you're going to go down this raod, and I don't recommend it, keep your sense of humor."

Well, I skipped the "I don't recommend it" part - but while caught in this real-life video game - I laugh at them. The ridiculousness of it.

A friend of mine (he was IN the Mafia - in the days of Sinatra) once compared the Church of Scientology to the Catholic Church: He said, Scientology is a "Chuckle" compared to the Catholic Church". Fucking genius!

Ray Bouchet, the lawyer who got something like $600,000,000 for 500 clients in CA who were molested - is a pioneer; and if he can bring on another "Fall of Rome" well - then we've got a similar power -- to take down the imposter named Hubbard.

You can (assuming it's still offered) get a DV cam at Best Buy - 0% interest for a year. They cost anywhere from $500 up to $2000. I got one in 2005 and managed to pay off the balance by 2006; check it out. :flowers:
  26. Rorschach Member

THIS THREAD IS NOW NOT ABOUT ME.

Full disclosure: Monrovia Anons kicked arse. I got $700 in cash money and just found out I got a $2,000 gift cert for the Apple store (since my compy is dying and if ima continue...I needs mah Internets). I also have about $170 direct to my PayPal from you good folks at Enturb. SoCal's outed Anon Gareth Gales says he'd holding about $500 sent to his PO Box or me. So I'm half way to paying off my debt and love you all for the halp, lurv and IRL munniez.

The promise of a new compy is awesome-O since my 4 year old machine got fried in SoCal's summer of blackouts last year, but I cannot accept this as a 'gift'.

Not my steez. I'm not comfy accepting anything -be it a drink or a place to live- unless that person owes me. I can't pay my debt with a MacBook so I've filed it under "things to be paid back". Meanwhile, I'm much moar comfy accepting Anon donations in loose change (unless Speilberg is watching and then I'll take his munniez no guilt).

tl;dr? This thread is now about what it should have been about from Day 1: we need an Anon War Chest. I may be the first but I won't be the last.

I'm hoping we can get a non-profit org together so we can take donations from everyone, but in the meantime...yes, I need money (I need a job moar and I also have to move considering my location) but so does Gregg and the Atlanta Anons who got busted. I love Thetanass for the passion and the righteous indignation, but I'm beginning to feel embarrassed.

As for the rest of the posts (cameras etc)...point taken but I'm already in the hole for another $1K for home security shit I never in my life counted on needing. This shit is crazy -and crazy expensive. I don't care about them fucking with my porch and don't intend to bug the cops with stupid shit like that. Their MO is to freak me out...it's not working and never will. I'm not going to make their day by being another batshit insane "they moved my clay cat" fag.

I could go on but, I think I'm over the tl;dr threshold already. I'll leave you with these words of wisdom: Don't troll anyone who lives round the corner from you. And Project Chanology needs money.

Ima have Graham Berry set up something so that daily $5 frappuchino you can do without gets banked for those of us on the front line.

With love and respect: Rorschach.
  27. Phil-Anon Member

I would be cautious about setting up a centralized warchest - it would create a single point of failure, of the type that OSA has lots of practice attacking (LMT, CAN, etc...). If there were some way to create a sufficiently secure fund in the hands of someone we can trust (preferably requiring authorization from multiple trustworthies - can't be too paranoid, right?), I'd certainly support that, especially if it could be placed in some sort of account that would gain a little interest on it, to further fund the war effort.

tl;dr: Any "war chest" has got to be out of reach of lawsuits and other OSA asshattery - perhaps have it administered by an OG member somewhere the courts aren't so $cilon-friendly?
  28. Rorschach Member

That's why I suggested Graham; as a practising lawyer, he knows the rules about the legal ins-and-outs of something like this (not to mention being savvy re. OSA's manipulation of the legal system to their benefit). Also, it's only a temporary measure until we can get Anon non-profit status and start doing bona fide fundraising events and such.
  29. Thetan Ass Member

This thread is now about what it should have been about from Day 1: we need an Anon War Chest. I may be the first but I won't be the last.

Yes. Fellow Anons...this has already been "handled" (bwaaa hahaaa. sorry.)

This next raid will be about showing the $...many wanted to donate and had no idea how to do so. Some wanted to say they wanted to donate and didn't. Some said they were broke and had no money to give the their fallen /b/rothers, and got 5 dollar lattes later that day. Hold on to the cash, bring it with. Throw it in bag...Feel warm and fuzzy and useful.

There will be a $ Anon with a "SHOW ME the $ !" sign flanked BY two Security ANONS...this money is to go to the ANON WAR CHEST FUND/Victims of FAIR GAME...
    It could be anyone of us any day. Insert your "fair gamed" mug HERE.

If there is a trust issue in this, and someone feels all bunched up about it, I welcome your insights...a couple of us raised over $2,700. in a matter of days. While you are talking and discussing it, there will be a bag handcuffed to my wrist being stuffed by active kick ass Anon to halp those who were struck. Those who talk, talk....those who DO, DO. Put your $ where your mask is.
    This could easily be YOU. Minus 5 thousand bucks instantly.
    The money will be taken to a secure local, counted and handed over to Ath and his security team, and thus transfered to Our War Chest/Fair Gamed Brethren.
    WE DO NOT FORGIVE
    WE DO NOT FORGET.
    Yours,
    with love and respect.

Thetan Ass:guyfawkes:

p.s. If Hugh Baby is lurking again, please offer Mr. Carasov a breast inspector/breast make up artist position at Playboy; 400 thou a year should do it, plus a stocked bar.
  30. Thetan Ass Member

You will be emailed a picture of "SHOW me the MONEY ANON" and signage that will be used to ID me at next raid event.

ONE bag, handcuffed to wrist.....

ONE anon collecting, two security ANON flanking for protection, and several moar lurking here and there, as back up. :grin:

Folding money, no packages please or sealed envelopes. If you want to include a note or something, paper clip it to your $.

Do not give money to anyone walking around with a can...be leery of other "anon" asking for money.

Feel free to msg. me if there are questions/concerns/panty twisting.
    L and R,
    Thetan Ass:guyfawkes:
  31. Sparkanoid Member

Absolutely fantastic news! all we need now is for Kirstie Alley to contract Absbestosis, that would be the icing on the cake!!
  32. Re: Sean Carasov/Anon 1 Church of Fail 0. w00t!!!

You can (assuming it's still offered) get a DV cam at Best Buy - 0% interest for a year. They cost anywhere from $500 up to $2000. I got one in 2005 and managed to pay off the balance by 2006; check it out. :flowers:[/QUOTE]

No offense Sean, but I posted this info -- For EVERYONE and ANYONE needing to get a camcorder. Our cameras have become our most effective weapon.

Despite the fact that I've posted no photos or videos -- but you'd be amazed how many resources fly out the window when the boyfriend asks you to move in; you get rid of a lot of your own stuff, and then he breaks up with you a year later. I know - boo-hoo - but it's true.

Oh, and ya'll probably know this already - but Tom Cruise is gonna be on Oprah today at 4pm
  33. Thetan Ass Member

Dog, et. all :
    someone please tape that show...so it can be Frankenfurtered into something bettah, something to relieve our tension. :tom:

waiting with anticip.........................ation.

L and R,
    Thetan Ass :grin:
  34. Anonymous Member

Not sure if spam. It's a quote from some Indy's EBay listing where he's been trying to sell this useless library for years at some exhorbitant six figure price. So far nobody yet seems at all interested (though it does include a nice chair).

Odd way to necro a thread though, in any case. Fishing for IP's perhaps? Dunno.
  35. Pique Member

It IS spam when it posts the same message 23 times in less than hour, all over the forum...oops 24 including the one it mockingly sent me by PM. Spambanning that asshole delusional person felt good. :D
    • Like Like x 3
  36. amaX Member

Godamn. I miss TA.

/TA salute
    • Like Like x 5
  37. Tin_Foil Member

I was thinking the same thing.
    • Like Like x 3
  38. Anonymous Member

24x the crazy. A shame he won't sell the chair seperately from the rest of that trash. It's a pretty nice chair.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. telomere Member

I miss S***n

stmudkips.jpg

Cultwatch Day 2123
    • Like Like x 4
  40. amaX Member

We are all Mudkips Carasov. <3