Customize

Seattle! Looking for my cell!

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Ragman69, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Ragman69 Member

Seattle! Looking for my cell!

New memeber looking for my cell in the Seattle, Washington area!
    I am available for whatever! :cool:
  2. Re: Seattle! Looking for my cell!

You may have to start it.... Cursory search on WWP doesn't reveal any recent Seattle Anonymous work. There is definitely at least an ORG there... so I don't know what else to tell you kind Anon. If you do have to start one, may I suggest YFTC's scattered in your local University? These work really well, and they feel safer checking an unkown website at a public computer where it isn't there problem if it get viruses, (which it won't). Good luck.
  3. JohnnyRUClear Member

Re: Seattle! Looking for my cell!

Seattle Anons are def. "still alive"; several of them joined our November protest in PDX.

I'll ask for halp from the PDXers; someone will know how to contact Seattle Anon. (Someone may beat me to [strike]a pulp[/strike] it with an answer here; if so, yay.)
  4. Ogsonofgroo Member

Find YT vids of Seattle Anon raids, contact posters, there ya go! (search function works eh! ;) )
    Cheers and welcome! Always nice ta see moar PNW folks joining!
  5. ateva Member

Nice to see another SEAnon! Greetings from another PDXer. Looking forward to collaborating with you.

SEAnons can be found at lulznw - Fighting the cult of Scientology in Seattle

You may not get an immediate reply because their Internet presence has been pretty minimal, but I assure you they do watch the ning. You can also find their videos on Seatac's youtube page: YouTube - SeatacNING's Channel
  6. ateva Member

7. Rockyj Member

I'm not sure why SeaTac won't post here anymore. Also some of the older "You Tube" vids are down. I can't find the one that me & Bailey were in (my first protest), I loved the music he selected & our dedication to Bob Minton. I hope to make it to Seattle to protest soon; something always seems to come up plus its a few hour drive. The small Co$ center died in my town several years ago.
  8. Anon89101 Member

thanks, ateva, for the link to the SEAnon's site. i'm new as well and was looking for some coordinated protests.
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Anonymous626 Member

From Seattle, ready to get into the fight
  11. Re: Seattle! Looking for my cell!

oh hey you found each other good for you!
  12. Anonymous626 Member

The more I read up on the Cult of $cilon-tology, the angrier I get.

Have I missed all the raids in Seattle? :confused:
  13. Re: Seattle! Looking for my cell!

even if it is impossible to find the current Seattle fags DON:T LOSE HOPE!!! You can PM the starter of this thread, and get hooked up. Failing all that... you can plan You Found the Card!'s
    (YFTC)'s in places like Libraries, or anywhere where a proxy computer is easily found. College Libraries work the best.
  14. Anonymous626 Member

Thanks! And I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask, but, does Anon have street teams? I know flyers and the such are handed out during protests, but what about hanging out on a street corner for 15min handing out just a few flyers before bailing out, outside of protests? I used to do this for bands my buddies and I played in, so I figure it'd be a damn good way to get the word out.
  15. Anonymous626 Member

Wait - nevermind. Just looked up what you were talking about and realized the YFTC way is much, much better (and covert, which I like)!
  16. Re: Seattle! Looking for my cell!

I wouldn't reccomend against it... but make sure you take typical precautions. Like remaining Anonymous and having a secure place to go from wog to Anon. Other than that.... be creative, safe and above all LEGAL!

Remember. IRL is difficult cause if the cult face fags you they are pretty close to dropping dox, and reports of pi's and other harrasement may not be far behind.
  17. Re: Seattle! Looking for my cell!

Awesome! glad you got that sorted out.

Also thought it was funny I was listening to Owl City's "Hello Seattle" while replying
  18. Anonymous626 Member

Never heard it - listening to it now!

But, back on topic;

FELLOW SEATTLEFAGS - let us unite! Let us fight!

I am open for raids! I have the AI-wait, no I don't (maybe)
  19. anonseatac Member

Really? Looks like it's all in the thread.

We are where ateva has mentioned. We're still alive in Seattle.
  20. Anonymous Member

21. Re: Seattle! Looking for my cell!

Alright I'm sorry I didn't find Seattle Anons MY BAD! lol
    got it is this what you wanted?

Disregard that (Seattle Fags still exist) I suck cocks.
  22. Anoobymous Member

Seattle Harrison St Org?

SEA newfag here - I have my signs ready and am planning on marching over next Tues (1/11/11). Just wondering if anything organized is planned in the near future.
    I'm prepared to go solo if necessary and tape the fun!
  23. MIB

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentan Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum