Customize

Secret Scientology "Trementina Base" Fly Over

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Great view of the landing strip and topography. A white pick up truck drives out to intercept when the pilot does a low slow pass.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
  2. Anonymous Member

Too funny. Random 172 pilot happens upon Trementina and goes wtf. Thanks OP.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

wish the government would pay them a visit to the vault to see what they have there and find out what is really going on. Something tells me they have more than just some LRH plates there.
    Maybe Shelly is there
  4. pooks Member

Scientology is fucking creepy. This poor bastard will now be investigated for his connections to the evil psychs, because only someone working for the psychs would do this per the brain on Scn.
  5. Anonymous Member

Somebody grab a copy before he is intimidated into taking it down.
  6. Tourniquet Member

I've got the .mp4 ;)
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
  7. firebug Member

LOL That was quick. Status switched to private
  8. Tourniquet Member

I might start my own public [Edit - or private, with passwords distributed to selected Anons] YT channel to host these various videos. They can sue me in England.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. pooks Member

Thank xenu. Can you put it up and send me the link. I have a reporter that wants to see it.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Tourniquet Member

Absolutely... but it will be later today, workin' :)
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Jeff Jacobsen Member

It had 51 views when I looked at if iirc. Then 20 minutes later it was set to private. that was quick. I'd be happy to host it too on vimeo.com

Here's my old drive-by video of the site:

• Like Like x 1
  12. DeathHamster Member

Heh. Too late!
  13. wolfbane Member

Darn! I missed this... rutube to the rescue? Then there will be no need for password/private protection.
  14. Tourniquet Member

I'd be much obliged for a ling to their FAQ/TOS, very busy here :) thx!
  15. Flew over that thing once in a jet sometime in the late eighties. Big creepy-ass thing in the desert. Thought it was a government thing, or some corporation, that maybe it had a practical purpose.

I was certainly WTF?

It's only been since anonymous that I found out what it was. Now it's even creepier cause it's out there to summon that fish-lipped horror from the nether regions back to this planet.

When the COS goes, I will volunteer to help rake that desecration of nature over and restore the desert habitat.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Tourniquet Member

:D

For those who haven't read it:
    The Shadow Over Innsmouth by H.P. Lovecraft (Hubbard would be unfit to shine his shoes)
    http://www.dagonbytes.com/thelibrary/lovecraft/theshadowoverinnsmouth.htm
    /derail
    • Like Like x 2
  17. wolfbane Member

It's all in russian and doesn't translate well. But I know an anon with an active account that hosts other take-down mirrors on it. So if you put up the mp4 you ripped on a fileshare ling, I'll pass it along and make sure it gets uploaded for easy online viewing.
  18. Tourniquet Member

Nice one, and would certainly keep me out of the cult's crosshairs. I'll get that up a little later on.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

Who says it isn't a government thing?
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

lumpfish-2.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  21. Tourniquet Member

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  22. I laugh now, but in a few months when this horror has a ship with nubile messenger girls and comes around to suck my soul, I will surely regret it.

I tried watching the recently posted chan 4 hubbard bio, but I couldn't get thru the first movies of him speaking.

Those lips, the horror!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  24. DeathHamster Member

^^ At least his teeth are looking much better.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Tourniquet Member

• Winner Winner x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

Thanks the more they make a stink about things it only makes it worse for the scientology scumbags in the end.
  27. MIRRORED. Enjoy. Happy 12-21-2012 to David Miscavige (cuz next year is gonna be hell 4 you).

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
  28. wolfbane Member

^^Got to it uploaded before I had a chance to pass along the fileshare, thanks Anonamace.
  29. Anonymous Member

30. Anonymous Member

31. Anonymous Member

32. anoninoob Member

• Like Like x 1
  33. Because in the future we will still need toilet paper. Thats some forward thinking L. Ron.

spaceballs_toilet_paper.jpg
  34. firebug Member

The original video has been restored. It has a higher resolution than the mirror
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

This could be Miscavige and Travolta arriving at the base for 12-21. Their last signal before they go dark.
  36. Anonymous Member

Ladies and ladies... I give you Capt. Gill.....

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

Oh Shit this is funny
  38. Anonymous Member

I wish my parent had sent me to live with Capt. Gill when I was 16, instead of Capt. Wally Hanks USMC.