Customize

Senator Xenophon says the cult's days are numbered . . .

Discussion in 'Media' started by BLiP, May 26, 2011.

1. When one looks into Scientology's bogus claims of providing benefits to the community, you'll find in all of their "charitable" works, the truth is quite the opposite, the real beneficiary of all Scientology endeavors is Scientology itself which benefits financially from the recruitment of new members and charges for materials, licensing fees, etc for every drug rehabilation scam (Narconon by any name) literacy crusade, cchr program, WISE business, etc.

Convicted fraud L. Ron Hubbard's Scientology be a BIG SCAM from jump street. ALL of it.

Hubbard did indeed have a dizzying intellect with which he conjured up all of his batshit insane policies and mind controlling processes all based on Science, imean Religion, imean Science-Fiction and plagiarized/butchered ideas of others.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Not a chruch = no religious tax exempt status.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. So they can't have it both ways anymore?

They've always been secular whenever it suits their needs.

Scientology is Ultra-hypocritical, they're running out of places to turn and hide.....

I tend to use ironic sarcasm a bit when discussiing Hubbard's exact science of the mind, imean religon, imean what are we today with whatever scam front group we're using.
  4. TinyDancer Member

Very nice summary of recent scandals. Can't believe you didn't include these though:

Church of Scientology defied coroner on suicide- http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...roner-on-suicide/story-e6frg6oo-1225790240374

Scientologists targeting alcoholic Aborigines with 'killer' therapy - http://www.news.com.au/national/sci...h-killer-therapy/story-e6frfkvr-1225956836170
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Anonymous Member

To what degree do you think Scientology benefits the community?
  6. exOT8Michael Member

Less than zero.
  7. Herro Member

A small degree. They do some stuff. Just not much.
  8. Nick_Nolte Member

I love you too. But only if you suck my dick.
  9. Nick_Nolte Member

There are quite a few scientologists who truly do believe in doing good and have done so. But because of everything else you don't hear about those, especially not here.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

They give beneficial stress tests, free Scientology literature to libraries and schools, Voluntary Ministers help at disasters, Narconon, CCHR the list just goes on............
  11. Nick_Nolte Member

Don't be so closed minded. Do you really think every single person in Scientology has the one ultimate goal in life to "clear" the planet? It's no different than any other religion in that respect.

If they all were like that tho, what would be the motivation to help save any of them?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

Please translate.
  13. xenubarb Member

I think it means, "We got ur back."

But, anonymous poster, so who knows...lol
  14. Loki's spawn Member

For once, he is right. *sigh*
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Nick_Nolte Member

DUUURRR YOURE A DUMBASS BECAUSE IM HERRO'S SOCK AND I'M ALWAYS RIGHT.
  16. an0nim0uz Member

Your avatar is all fucked up all of a sudden. Change it back. Now.
  17. Nick_Nolte Member

I'm killing things with fire.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. an0nim0uz Member

I actually didn't notice that. That's what I get for being an asshole and not wearing my contact lenses. In that case, please, keep it.
  19. Nick_Nolte Member

<3 You can be an asshole to me anytime babyscakes.
  20. Anonymous Member

21. exOT8Michael Member

TD is One Ozsome chick :)
  22. Witch Hunt is always the last resort for defending an untenable position, i believe witch hunt is usually followed up with," Not Guilty, Your Honor" or "What happens if I choose to plead Nolo-Contendre?" (No Contest) or "Fuck, we're screwed."
  23. thefatman Member

Yeah... literature... one copy each of about five different books that are dusty as all hell and haven't been borrowed in about 5 years.
  24. Anonymous Member

They actually donate new copies of many different books to libraries every year, most of them are thrown away after they don't sell at the library book sales.

25. The "free" books donated to libraries are actually paid for and then some by Scientologists themselves who are regged rigorously for their "donations" to "buy" more LRH books at absurd prices to help disseminate the "tech".

It's part of the enormous scam inflating Hubbard's book sales for decades and adding more beloved cash to the coffers.

They seem to have a lot of trouble selling Hubbard's insane / made-up literary offferings / horseshit on the street and in the m-orgs these days for some reason.

This campaign is just another "charity" where the true beneficiary is the Scientology enterprise.

26. ^^^^Wonder if this anything has to with L. Ron Hubbard's Scientology scam factory being exposed.^^^^

Old Vid is indeed Old.........yet still trendy,imho........ Nice Vid........
  27. inb4Spartacus...............I Am Senator Nick Xenophon.............

I would like to announce my candidacy for President of the United States in 2012 (can't find me birth certy at the moment) and nominate as my Vice-Presidential candidate........yes...............none other than................Nathan "Balls of Steel" Baca................

Vote the Xenophon / Baca...... "Balls of Steel" Party in 2012......
  28. TinyDancer Member

• Like Like x 2
  29. Loki's spawn Member

You've got my vote.
  30. RightOn Member

31. BLiP Member

This is key.

Getting the message through to the committee will require expert testimony from reliable witnesses and DOX, lots and lots of DOX. As well as getting good information, the committee is also going to need significant resourcing to deal with Scientology. There has been on on-going, orchestrated criminal enterprise within Scientology for fifty years. Using natural disasters and horrific situations to exploit the traumatised for cash is only the tip of the iceberg. In addition to individuals, Scientology also criminally avoids fiscal responsibility to society by fleecing its accounts to reduce exposure to taxations, and then has proceeded to consume vast amounts of public resources to perpetuate its ends. Myriad financial transactions are obscured in international labyrinthine accounts. Complicating matters is the fact that lying and nobbling witnesses is all SOP Scientology scripture.

This committee has got to be top rate and well funded.
  32. Anonymous Member

33. LocalSP Member

I want to move to Australia just so I can vote for Nick.
    • Like Like x 3
  34. TinyDancer Member

Nick Xenophon
    Level 2, 31 Ebenezer Place
    Adelaide South Australia 5000
  35. RightOn Member

I hope the committe will share it's findings and conclusions with other countries
  36. The only charity these books generate is when they wind up in thrift stores and are purchased by some poor guy who recognizes the author's name and nothing else.
  37. BigBeard Member

Can't wait for CCHR to go in front of the Charities Commision and try explaining how Jan Eastgate subverting justice by getting a young girl to lie to police to protect a pedo is a "benefit to the community." Especially now that she's been arrested and charged for this crime. Here's hoping a conviction results.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 5
  38. Etain Member

Wow, lot's happened while I've been gone. And ALL of it AWESOME.

I'd just like to take the time to point out to people; if we do manage to get a charities commission set up here in the United States (and given the current climate, it's a possibility), there is another group that would likely be subjected to the scrutiny of whether or not they provide a public benefit.

I speak of none other than Fred Phelps's own place of self-serving worship, the Westboro Baptist Church. They are tax-exempt by government standards.

If the U.S. gets a charities commission, ten to one these guys will be on the chopping block if they can't prove they provide a public benefit. And cheap laughs don't count.