Customize

[Sep 1, 2012] And We Shall RAID Again Before Summer Sets! (Clearwater, Florida)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by amaX, Aug 10, 2012.

1. amaX Member

We're also protesting on Thursday August 30th! There is a thread for that event, too:

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/aug-30-2012-we-shall-raid-before-summer-sets-clearwater-florida.104426/#post-2162187

The cult didn't come anywhere close to delivering super power before summer dawned. We feel the need to remind the cult that the building has been done for over a year and summer is waning here in North America.

Protips: Wear comfy clothes and shoes. If you want to remain anonymous then wear a disguise. Guy Fawkes masks are allowed in Clearwater. Covering your face is allowed in Clearwater. Park well outside of the downtown area: 8-10 blocks if not more. If you don't want to walk that far then take a bus. We don't recommend that you take a taxi. If notice that you're being followed while on foot then go to the police station. If you feel you're in danger then dial 9-1-1. ALWAYS BRING A CAMERA WITH YOU. ALWAYS HAVE IT READY.

Get ready to stay hydrated. We drink lots of water and we take a lot of breaks.

We don't condone any illegal activities. We live here. If we see you break the law then we will call the police ourselves.

We have signs. If you want a sign that says something specific then you can make that up yourself.

If you get to City Hall Fountain late then you can walk around till you find us. We're on Watterson St. a lot. If you hear horn honking then go toward the horn sounds. If you're not hearing horns honking then we're probably on Watterson/Sea Org Alley.

See you downtown!
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Darth Xander Member

You sure you won't be back on parole by then?
    • Funny Funny x 3
  3. amaX Member

remind me to write the definition of parole backwards on your forehead in red sharpie marker.

no turkey leg for you, young man.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Darth Xander Member

A peak into the future AMA? :)

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. anonymous612 Member

Hey Xander.

I hear Walmart is selling popcorn again.
  6. Darth Xander Member

Don't even joke about the popcorn. That reminds me, though. Maybe that little fundraiser table will be back that weekend? You and AMA go to Dennys and I'll be there in a few.
  7. anonymous612 Member

Maybe I wasn't joking.

Maybe I heard from a friend of a friend that the crackpopcorn is back.

You'll never know!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Darth Xander Member

But I will know! I'll be hitting the Wal-mart every day I'm there! I must have more of that popcorn! Wait til you have some. You'll see!
  9. anonymous612 Member

You hit the Walmart SAME DAY last time and it was already gone.

You'd better just go camp out there 24/7. You know. Just in case.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. amaX Member

i'll bet xander never thought he would end up a crackpopcornhead.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Darth Xander Member

The hunger is like this, but much much worse. Just wait til you two have some!

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. amaX Member

i'm not eating that shit.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Darth Xander Member

Oh I'll slip you one in the middle of a raid while you're distracted. And one is all it will take...
  14. amaX Member

i think i'll probably notice if you come toward my face with a lint and grime covered, germ infested, partially shiny, crap piece of kettlecorn popped by some methhead at walmart. there is an intervention in your future.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  15. Scorpion69 Member

Hello, This is Scorpion69 saying I'm overwhelmed to finally be apart of the family!! Have pc's &LTps ready. Will ty to be apart of Death sentence to Animal abusers in Charlottesville Va.,....,We do not forgive. 99%
  16. anonymous612 Member

What?

HE MEANT METAPHORICALLY, OSA.

Dude, are you sure you have the right thread?

1) This is an anti-Scientology protest, not an anti-animal abuse protest.
    2) This is in Clearwater, Florida, not Charlottesville, Virginia.
    3) This is most definitely NOT an Occupy-related or -affiliated protest, so you can save that 99% stuff, because I'm allergic to OWS.
  17. Scorpion69 Member

No I don't. Forgive me I am new. But you don't have to be a fuckin' dick about it!
  18. anonymous612 Member

...what?

Scorpion, I wasn't a dick, fucking or otherwise. You appeared to be on the wrong thread. I asked you if that was the case. My NEXT step, if you answered affirmatively, was to help you track down some Virginia anons.

Over-emotional much?
  19. Scorpion69 Member

Yep. Sorry. Many thanks.
  20. Scorpion69 Member

That would be very helpful 612.
  21. anonymous612 Member

The biggest center of protests near you would be the DC anons. I don't know what website they run off of, but you can try PMing the people who posted on this thread: https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/whos-still-active-in-d-c.101333/ Additionally, ask around for someone who can get ahold of RadioPaul.

Mind you, these are Chanology anons, not...animal abuse anons (which I'm not sure actually exist, since Anonymous has never really taken longtime action against animal cruelty), so no promises.

As for Occupy, go here. https://whyweprotest.net/community/categories/occupy-wall-street.384/
    More specifically than that, I can't help you. I very happily stay far, far away from Occupy shit.
  22. Pique Member

• Like Like x 1
  23. Scorpion69 Member

Thanks guys! Sorry for the verbal abuse, just got a little frustrated finding my way. Thanks Pique.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Eudae Member

Once I fix my sign I'll be good to go. Also, would we not be allowed to blast any of the OT materials?

Broadcasting Hubbard speaking directly about Xenu would shut down the Alley.
  25. anonymous612 Member

Uhm. We could play it. But we couldn't be...excessively deafening. And we may get asked to turn it down. There's a decibel limit to how loud we can play music, and I don't know what it is, and wouldn't be able to guess at it by ear.

So yes, we can, at a reasonable volume.
  26. Anonymous Member

You guys are doing awesome. But here's another perspective on the Xenu playing: Xander and Charlie seem to be getting through with their suggestion tech. Wouldn't Xenu at any level alienate (lol) the sea orgers totally from you?

I'm pretty sure the most dedicated scilons on the planet are gonna just shut down even more if you're playing Hubbard talking about aliens and volcanos. Hey, if that's what you're trying to do, go for it. But that would seem to be counter to the tactic being taken in the videos.

In other words, if what Xander and Charlie are saying is getting their attention, then it might be best to keep the alien crap off the air.

Just a suggestion.
  27. Anonymous Member

I spoke with a 30yr+ ex-scio this week who is in the know, who said that at flag none of the SO are probably even clear yet alone OT. So yes I also believe that the xenu business is not going to mean anything to them it will only alienate them or shut them down.
  28. Darth Xander Member

Today's raid is starting at 11 a.m.
  29. RightOn Member

<3
    Xandar thank you for taking time out of your life to help others!
    and thanks to everyone!
    • Like Like x 2
  30. anonymous612 Member

Raid went well, police presence was friendly and helpful (especially when he kept having the Scientologists explain terms like "you pulled it in" and the scilons had to figure out how to spin that to a positive). And Flag Security should give their employees water breaks, I know severe dehydration when I see it.

Postgame in a few.
    • Like Like x 3
  31. amaX Member

see, xander? you ARE still more important than six and me! nothing to worry about, little buddy. heheheh
    • Funny Funny x 2
  32. anonymous612 Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  33. amaX Member

• Like Like x 2
  34. anonymous612 Member

No, I just get bored easily.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1