Customize

Sept. 10th: San Jose, LG Org. BRING HOME ALLENDER.

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by The Goddamn Pacman, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Hello, you marvelous bitches.

I haven't spoken to many of you in months (if not at all), so I'm glad to see some familiar folks around. I've had to deal with IRL shit the past year so I haven't been raiding, and for that I am sorry. But this thread isn't about me, so lets get to the point.

John Allender of Bay Area Scifaggotry fame has been keeping himself busy, as it seems. It looks like he's having a blast in Florida or wherever, bothering the crap out of Marty. While I personally have no issue with that, what I am concerned about is... who's taking care of his precious orgs and missions back home? Does he feel brave enough to leave his turf to less inferior beings?

I say its time for little ol' John to come back home. To see us.

WHERE: Los Gatos Org, on 650 Saratoga Ave, San Jose, CA
    WHEN: 10-11am until we're tired of standing up
    BRING: Masks, signs, fliers, music, CAEK, and your favorite hat

I look forward to seeing everyone there. This will definitely be a raid to remember, and not to mention one that Allender should be there to see for himself.

Oh, and also?

Prepare for Tunak.
    • Like Like x 14
  2. Anontacular Member

Hi there! See you on the sidewalk!
  3. adhocrat Member

I think you are right.
  4. Anonymous Member

Misc-Go_you.gif
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I have my iPod with Raid music at the ready, but hopefully someone can bring a musicbox for me to play it on. My old one literally broke in half >.> Long story.
  6. RightOn Member

ha ha!!
    ideas for signs?
    John Allender on Vacation in Texas (with a squirrel buster logo)
    John Allender Texas Ranger (with logo)
    We Miss You John!
    Wheeeeeerree's Johnny?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I think a couple of us still have the old "We <3 Allender" signs, those would be perfect enough. New signs of course are always welcome, but lets not revisit the issue with "honk" signs >.>
  8. So good to see you here again, GDP.

Aren't you lucky to be on Allender's patch, now that his mush has reached John Carmichael levels of fame?

Must teach him some moves though - the Chicken Walk and the Squirrel Buster Boogie are getting old.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Believe me, I'd die a happy man if they learned the ways of the Tunak or "Yatta!". It would almost even convince me to put down my signs and mask for good.

Almost.
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Anonymous Member

Signs will be there. Also potentially another ipod & music box.

And dicks. Dicks everywhere.
  11. AnonLover Member

Gawd i miss Tunak!! Carry on you glorious bastards!

• Like Like x 11
  12. conatus Member

I cannot think of any other images I have seen in recent memory that so clearly said to me "these are my people". GAUD BLISS AMORICA AND THE PAC FOR WHICH IT MANS.
    • Like Like x 7
  13. Anonymous Member

Yatta FTW!!!

• Like Like x 3
  14. Anonymous Member

You seriously think I can memorize that whole thing?
  15. Which whole thing?

For Tunak Tunak Tun, all you really need to do is follow who is in the front of the group and mimic his or her actions. In almost every Tunak video, I've had brand-new dancers behind me and they had no problems following, as they are basic things.

As for Yatta, I only care about the hopping during the chorus. I don't have the time to learn the rest of it with a group >.> Plus we'll have loads of new songs. The point of my music raidlist is that its full of songs that everyone can dance to.

Because god damnit, dancing is SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS.
    • Like Like x 5
  16. Anonymous Member

qft
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Smurf Member

• Like Like x 3
  18. Hey Smurf! Good to hear from you. Thanks for the info, we'll see if we can put them to use :p
  19. Anonymous Member

All along watch you pumping my retaerd
    and you fill me with tar
    and you party, laying bears

Wise Words to protest by.

20. In a sense its true: in our parties, we have bear orgies. But that's usually off-camera.
  21. Nick_Nolte Member

God bless the Goddamn Pacman
    • Like Like x 4
  22. tippytoe Member

Yes, please do and please don't forget to video it. I LUVS IT!

and
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Video will ALWAYS happen.
    • Like Like x 4
  24. I also thought I should've made this more clear, but if there's ANYONE from SoCal or other parts of CA who would like to go on a road trip and party with us, you're more than welcome to. Anons over 21 will be spotted a beer on me.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. I'll be there.
  26. MOOG Member

PARTY UP
  27. Orson Member

It's mother fucking on. Nice to see you again Pacman. Fuckem up.
  28. Nick_Nolte Member

Roadtrip eh?
  29. Sailor Venus Member

30. Anonymous Member

We should have some Suquirrel-Buster Buster paraphernalia in case Allender shows up.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

I liek.
  32. moarxenu Member

Srsly, though, has anyone actually invited John Allender to our raid? We could easily draft an invitation here and slip it under the door of his fail mission, which of course we would video so he couldn't say he never got it.
  33. Anonymous Member

Don't worry, he'll probably just delegate the attendance of the raid to some of his slaves.
  34. Chaos Magick Member

^ I think you're giving Allender way too much credit Boz.
  35. Anonymous Member

^^^ I meant to say that some of his idiot Org members will surely be there, trying to stand too close to you, throwing offenses at you and calling the cops.
  36. adhocrat Member

The Los Gatos org hasn't had much to say to protesters since Pac left. They have come out maybe 3 times in the past year to say something, mainly to tell me that sane people don't protest the CoS, or just trying to intimidate me by taking my picture.

Saw Warlick once, but that was about it. The Los Gatos org doesn't do confront and shatter too awfully well.

And the police don't even stop anymore, just drive by, see the usual and keep on going.

There was an article in the paper yesterday that said the San Jose PD will no longer respond to certain calls, such as non injury accidents. 66 cops were just laid off and the city is feeling the pinch.
  37. Anonymous Member

^^^ So any chance that the Org will close down completely?
    And if it's such a small Org, how come Allender is the chosen one to go after Marty?
  38. Chaos Magick Member

Allender 'prolly has money to throw down the squib hole.
  39. adhocrat Member

My understanding is they received several million dollars from a donor a few years ago.
    When I drive by there are typically 6-10 cars in the parking lot. Maybe twice that on a good weekend.

All orgs are small. I don't know of a 'large' org, only small ones.

As for why Allender? I think because he's the best they've got.
    He's Oatee Ate, he's willing, he doesn't have a wog job (I assume), he's thoroughly indoctrinated, so he's about as safe a SqB as it gets. He's willing to obey orders, move 1500 miles away, show the world what a complete ass he is in YT videos.

We are talking about a thoroughly indoctrinated soul here. His mind belongs to Hubbard, his body belongs to Miscavige.
    • Like Like x 3