Customize

Sept 22, 2012 - Montreal Anons Rock-On Again

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Intelligence, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Intelligence Member

Guy-Fox and I are still making the Protest Videos and will upload ASAP :)

September 22, 2012 - Post Montreal Scientology protest, with fun debriefing concerning the COS Retreat, with 196 acres of land and about 160,000 sq. ft. of Scientology building space, that has the capability to hold "several hundred" guests at a time, in addition to the more than 200 staff members needed to run it. Protest planning stages have begun.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 6
  2. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Ann O'Nymous Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. BLiP Member

Thank youse.
  5. RightOn Member

wow nice turn out Montreal!
    And that is some wacky pool playing? Canadian rules? LOL!!!
    Onward to Ontario!
  6. SPRTT Member

I don't know how I got to this stage of my life, where I openly question my previous beliefs, and can say, with reflection, maturity, and honesty:

I FREAKING LOVE CANADIANS!!!!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Turboknight Member

Fun raid guys !!! pretty wet too !
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. GuyFox Member

Finally finished the video. Uploading now, it will take a few hours.

I'm so tired ;_;

tired.gif
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. GuyFox Member

Aaaand here it is. Enjoy!

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 4
  11. Anonymous Member

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Intelligence Member

"...David reposts on several websites,,,,,:)

• Winner Winner x 5
  13. Ogsonofgroo Member

<3<3 <3 Montrealanons! (and LMFAO @ troll-cow)

Y'all frikken ROCK!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

The "Larry" sign. You're famous Jean. You're a rock star. You're a guitar hero without the guitar. You're Bruce Lee without the Lee. Keep doing what you are doing. Keep fighting for truth, justice, and the Canadian Way. You're a superhero, just like the rest of your OSA buddies.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. GuyFox Member

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  16. DeathHamster Member

They can't afford roll-down blinds for picket days? Are their windows covered like that all the time?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Ogsonofgroo Member

For some stupid reason (prob me being stupid or weird, what ever) this image made me lmfaoroflchopter, what a great shot of , hm, what the fuck is it? Like a twisted joie-de-vive, poor mooly-cow-troll probably put up with that all day lol!

The blase/cavalier/what-ever vibe of the pic just makes me smile. Am I need more meds? :p

[IMG]

Lol! not a single coffee in sight, what was on his mind ? :D

Wonderful picket!

Cheers All!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. GuyFox Member

That's actually a large piece of cloth on a rod, with their posters all over it.

It's been there since June 2010. It seems to be hanging there most of the time, day and night:

DSC_0942.jpg

...although on some rare occasions (i.e. December 2011) it was briefly replaced with something else:

DSC_8882.jpg

...and then went back to normal.

Normally we just find it hanging there, but I recall at least one occasion when staffers hurriedly brought it from the back and hung it up in a hurry.

Here's a funny:

Prior to that, starting in January 2010, they had a big Toshiba projector TV up there, playing a looped scientology propaganda vid:

100_0141a.jpg

They kept that poor thing running 24/7. We figured we'd get a universal remote and dick around with it on our next raid, but by that time the poor TV's projector burnt out (well, DUH).
    The sad, dead shell of the Toshiba sat there in the window for half a year.

Here it is in February 2010, already dead:
    100_0254.jpg

March 2010:
    DSC_6046.jpg

April 2010:
    100_0392.jpg

May 2010:
    DSC_8485.jpg

And only in June 2010 do they finally remove the carcass and hang up the familiar opaque 'curtain':
    100_0455.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. As much as I admire the old guard and their protests; I must say that you anons really know how to do a protest.

Your protests are not only informative for the public but you people also have fun. But not only that; your protests are full of humour and are absurd. I mean that in only the nicest way. The OSA and hardcore Scilons in general don't seem to have a retort or answer for the absurd and they don't look like they even have a sense or feel for the absurd. I always thought that humour and ridicule was always the best weapon against the cult. The pedestrians who walk by get educated and entertained all at the same time. If they then take the next step and actually Google the cult -- well, that's even better.

Montreal, San Francisco, and NYC anons really know how to stick it to the cult.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

Rain, Hail or sun, they will come, expect them soggy but expect them there!
    • Like Like x 5
  21. Ogsonofgroo Member

Oh yeh, and don't forget the Hamburganons and Englandanons who've raised the bar a few times too, and Van and Ireland and Boston and TO and holy-crap the Russians and and and :)
    Makes me all warm an' fuzzy, really :)
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Ogsonofgroo Member

DM' s speech and missives a bit back (how time flies! man!) about 'defeat of the Anon terrorist forces of eval' blah-blah, hm, how is that going for ya OSA? How long will the sheeples stand up to the continued onslaught of utter rubbish being fed to them by 'the most ethical people on the planet'?
    Liars and thieves, good company, good times eh..... fuck.

lololol. A never-ending IRL montage of the bizarre and unstable.... still better than tv imho.
  23. Anon_With_Fro Member

That was me in the cow suit, and to answer your question, love, I go where I please, and I please where I go.
    • Like Like x 2