Customize

September 19 - London, England: Main protest planning

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Anonymous, Aug 12, 2009.

1. blacklig Member

Re: September 19 - London, England: Main protest planning

Guys I cant make it the 19th soz :| i am going to see coldplay that day. If the concert is late enough and I dont have too much work then i might be able to scratch it but it isnt looking likely :(
  2. XanonX Member

you are ditching us for coldplay?

impliedfacepalm.jpg
  3. Re: September 19 - London, England: Main protest planning

Coldplay: The musical equivalent of eating two slices of dry bread while watching John Major paint a room grey.
  4. fimoman Member

WINphrase of the thread.

I am quoting that in my sig on another forum.
  5. WhiteNight Member

I'll be there.
    QVS @ 11 amiright?
  6. Re: September 19 - London, England: Main protest planning

Yup.

That's a good point, the OP should probably be updated with the usual details as well. I'll flag down a passing mod.
  7. Re: September 19 - London, England: Main protest planning

I could actually make it to my first raid since january. Woo. So far my job and my final year uni stuff made weekends null and void, but it's looking possible that I could be free on the 19th.

Seems sad that the police are no longer playing ball, before I dissapeared they were having fun with it and pretty chill for coppers.
  8. Re: September 19 - London, England: Main protest planning

I tried to get this done within a couple of posts of the OP even being created, but nada :(

Seriously though, people need to realise when making planning threads that the first post is ALWAYS for directions/times/themes/other information so that anyone new coming can find the essentials quickly.
    Or at least don't post Anonymously, so you can edit it later.
  9. Re: September 19 - London, England: Main protest planning

They've done it now. Must have been my natural charm. Saying that though, you have boobs, so who knows how the mind of a moderator works... ;P
  10. WhiteNight Member

How many we expecting to turn up? This'll be my first raid since 15/3/08
  11. Anonymous Member

4people

Horotoc, JPF, Bluejob and YetAnotherAnonymous
  12. Re: September 19 - London, England: Main protest planning

HURRR DURRR
  13. WhiteNight Member

Fixd
  14. Anonymous Member

Hurr durr fix'd again for you.
    Lrn2count.
  15. Anonymous Member

shhh, word is that JFP is banging bluejob... thats why theyre always at the protests together
  16. WhiteNight Member

Suck it
  17. Geno Member

il'd love to come, like this will be my first protest raid etc so could someone please send me a little more info kinda new here bt not stupid. Am a youngling only just turned 16 but can voice his own opinion!
  18. Re: September 19 - London, England: Main protest planning

Hi Geno, and welcome to Anonymous & WWP.

First thing you'll need is a thick skin, particularly in London, as there's usually plenty of trolling and faggotry going on (see above). Other than that, the format for our monthly protests can be found here, including useful directions and maps to get to the protest locations.

Read the stuff in this subforum to understand how to do it right. Basically, all you need is a mask of some sort (either a V mask or any other kind of facial covering that you can comfortably wear for up to 5 hours) and a willingness to stand around in public places and shout shit. Fliers, signs, megaphones and caek are also welcome, but if it's your first time (awww, virgin) you'll probably be best off just coming along to check out how we do it. Familiarising yourself with all the shit that the cult's done over the years is also a good idea, as it'll help you a) get good and riled up about them and b) think of witty things to shout. Start with xenu.net, and just google around.

Also note that this is probably the only time that anyone in a London thread will treat you with any degree of civility or understanding, so enjoy it while it lasts (Just kidding) (no I'm not) (well, kind of).
  19. Geno Member

Thanks! Ill hunt around for the mask and am willing to chant!I will be going alone and live in a easy reaching distance to both of the protests just need some advice like because i will be going alone how many people will be going there etc, hoping for a friendly atmosphere from our side
  20. Anonymous Member

Watch out Geno. In one short message, you've admitted three things:

1. You're a guy
    2. You have just become a legal twink
    3. You are inexperienced

If you get any PMs from the Shadow, I suggest that you delete them without even reading.

Unless you have strong gay thoughts and enjoy the idea of surprise buttsecks.
  21. Anonymous Member

ohai JFP

inb4 JFPdoesn'tpostheresoyourtrollfails
  22. Graeme Wilson Member

I think we've more or less dealt with that nowas that was really down to a tiny number of people.
  23. Geno Member

oh thanks!
  24. Anonymous Member

Glad to help.

And in the interest of balance, if you are more of a hetero chap, keep an eye out for Bluebell.

Okay. She's not the most wanted chocolate in the box, nor does she necessarily have the best flavour. But she is rather easy to pick up, and you can melt in her mouth or her hand ;)
  25. Anonymous Member

Good evening, I'm the chap who started, and then forced those rumours, and even I think it's boring now. Keep up!
  26. Anonymous Member

Rumours? We only speak the truth here at WWP (unlike that exSci board, which is full of liars, lol)
  27. Namenlos Member

Can't remember if I posted this already, but I'm fairly certain that Trap and I will be doing our normal thing of being

under the clock at Waterloo at 10am

so newfags come find us. We may well be masked up *shrug* We'll probably hang around until 10:15/10:20am.
  28. Old Shadow Member

Namenlos is instantly recognisable by her blue hair and epic tits :p

I should be in bed, I'm getting up early in the morning to do a charity Cannonball Run dressed as Iron Man :D
  29. WhiteNight Member

I have a mask that will cover your neck and the bottom half of your face. It'll defo do. Might get a bit hot after a while tho. It's black too, so you don't need to fret about it ruining your outfit or being floresant pink or that shit
  30. Anonymous Member

Methinks like someone likes dressing up comic book characters a little too much.

Fine for fit laydees, but not good for a podgy male northerner in serious need of a good jetwash and scrub.
  31. Anonymous Member

Bump
  32. WhiteNight Member

All 4 the lulz methinks
  33. Re: September 19 - London, England: Main protest planning

Is that a euphemism?
  34. Gentlemen Member

I thought Bluebell had made a big thing of annocing she wasn't going to be protesting anymore. I'd hate to think she had no conviction.
  35. Namenlos Member

Wish I had seen the incident with the bike and the flag...
  36. Anon-007 Member

Indeed. Who would have thought she could have parked her bike in there, shoved the flag up her a*s and given one of the male anons lickey lickey at the same time?

Apparently, there are videos which were taken....... :)
  37. WhiteNight Member

Go on...?

Pix or gtfo
  38. Re: September 19 - London, England: Main protest planning

Apparently she cycled past the org with her anon flag waving, then promptly got it caught in the wheel and fell off her bike. I wasn't there, this is just what I heard.

Also, good to see you here again Gentlemen, hope you're coming on Sat.
  39. WhiteNight Member

[IMG]
  40. XanonX Member

Yup, its all true, and it was fucking funny because she shouted "OH SHIT" incredibly loud whilst falling over.