Customize

September 4 - Copenhagen, Denmark

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Nemesis6, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Nemesis6 Member

September 4 - Copenhagen, Denmark

Step right up, guys and gals, Marcabians and galactic overlords, 'fore it is that time again! So far we have 4 total confirmed protesters. Yes, we will have signs, and we will have a megaphone(if police allow it), a boombox, and flyers... on the subject of flyers, we still have some lying around, but not sure if it will be enough, so your objective is simple: Kill the batman, or print some flyers and bring them along yourself: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Contained within that archive is an image-scan version of the flyer, which you can print, fold, and bring to the protest for great justice, along with a Microsoft Publisher version if you're feeling creative or just wanna use that program to print instead of printing the image.

I'll start notifying the police and so on.
  2. Nemesis6 Member

3. Anyureko Member

Re: September 4 - Copenhagen, Denmark

Jeg er ikke sikker på, om jeg har tid. Har det ikke så godt med politiet, heller. :p

Men jeg skal se, om jeg kan komme.
  4. Re: September 4 - Copenhagen, Denmark

I´ll be there with cake for all anons participating
  5. Kelden Member

Hey alle. Jeg er flyttet fra det Sjællandske til Det høje nord, så jeg vil ikke være at finde mere til demoerne. Men thumbs up for jer der klør på111:D
  6. Hornet Member

I spy with my little eye... a lot of faggy danish anon with bad issus -_-

but yeah im coming... i just hope more got balls to show up!
  7. Nemesis6 Member

Nah, Kelden was at a few of our earlier, she was alright. Anyway, godt at se at der endelig er lidt liv i tråden!

I might get some new signs done for the new protest, granted that I can stop procrastinating! :D
  8. Re: September 4 - Copenhagen, Denmark

Come on Denmark.. let's show em' we're still alive! Also the trololo song, and the "Do you hear the people sing?" from les mis, and "Masquerade" from phantom of the opera, should be added to the music list as they are great protest songs with catchy melodies and lyrics.

Also, coincidentally, there is a masquerade party in copenhagen that evening. The event is a part of a larger series of hapenings, meant to commemorate the 18'th century in Denmark, Which is swell for a history fag as my self, and for all anons in general.
    V masks and dance shoes anyone?
    Link below:
    Venetiansk maskebal - dr.dk/Koncerthuset/Kalender
  9. Re: September 4 - Copenhagen, Denmark

Venetian dream
    Highfalutin as can be
    Dressed for masquerade

anonymous games prevails

You can count us in, we have 2 tickets.
  10. Hornet Member

Did you find out about those batterys... we got 2 and it needs 8 X_X
  11. Nemesis6 Member

Haven't had time yet, I'll get to it one of these days. Meanwhile, I don't know about the venetian thing - Not one for dancing, but then again, I assume that isn't the only thing you can do there... Hmm, I don't know.
  12. Re: September 4 - Copenhagen, Denmark

There will also be waterpibe smoking, classical music sessions, poetry readings, binge drinking and most of all a chance to interact with the fair sex, a few are bound to also have a weird mask fetich. Good things about masquerades is that you can hide your insecurities and loathing of mankind, or is it just me.
  13. Hornet Member

... O_O now is starts to sound like a lot of fun... ill look into it... i just may join :D

*edit* That is... if you all take your anon faces with ya ^_^

*edit again!* I going... and i got a friend with me on it. so i guess the count s 5 people now ^^
  14. Nemesis6 Member

I come, bringing assurances - Vi har fået lov af politiet. Boomblaster*, megafon*, hele møget! :D

* "andvendelse af højttaler/megafon skal ske så tilpas afdæmpet at det ikke giver anledning til berettigede klager"
  15. Hornet Member

i got all 8 battrys for the boomblaster ^^ so that proplem is out of the way!

i really hope alot show up to the bal... cuz shit that looks awesome XD a group of anons to a bal ^_^
  16. Re: September 4 - Copenhagen, Denmark

Hey Guise!
    Ved godt, jeg er ny til at være aktiv i kampen, men jeg har endelig fået lokket nogle homes med til København.
    I bedste fald møder vi 5 mennesker op, i værste fald 3, og jeg skal nok sørge for, de også kender lidt mere til sagen, så de ikke kan blive ownet af Scilons.
    Det bliver forhåbentlig fedt :)

Vi ses den 4.!

___

Hey Guise!
    I know, I'm new to active fighting, but i have finally gotten some homes to join me in Copenhagen.
    Best-case we're coming 5 ppl, worst case 3, and I'll make sure, they know a bit more about the case, so they won't get owned by scilons.
    It's gonna be a blast!
    See you the 4'th!
  17. Hornet Member

Thats just pure win... i got 2 friends... maybe even more... i got a really good feeling about this protest ^_^

*edit* My dad got me tickets ^_^ the ones to the bal that my poor self dont have money for... thats what you got parents for anyway ^^
  18. Hornet Member

I gotta ask... when are you guys showing up... at 12 again cuz you didnt giv a time ^^
  19. Nemesis6 Member

I will be there when the protest officially starts at 12:00, like I've always done.
  20. Re: September 4 - Copenhagen, Denmark

Hi i could Come over. I can manage the ticket financially. But if someone could help with housing...it would be neat...
  21. Hornet Member

I dont think i understand you here? what do you mean by housing?
  22. Re: September 4 - Copenhagen, Denmark

Hey guys, I think the two dropped out, so we're only gonna come 3 ppl from my side.
    We'll be there around 12 :) Probably a bit hungover but fit for fight!
  23. Anonymous Member

She probably comes from outside Copenhagen/Denmark, and needs a place to spend the night.
  24. Hornet Member

Uhhh know that sounds promesing ^_^
  25. webkilla Member

hai guiz

er pt i united bluff - så har ikke meget mulighed (eller tid, pga studier) til at hjælpe

men Doctor nielsen - fire eller fem nye vil næsten fordoble vores alm. antal. super!

og husk: kage, musik, flyers
  26. Hornet Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA... ok!
  27. Nemesis6 Member

So, yall niggas ready for tomorrow?
  28. Hornet Member

HELL YEAH

Tho me and DNA still want a count on the people whos gonna show up at the mask bal?

Anons protesting... yeah ok... Anons Partying and getting personel with people... FUCK YEAH!!!

*edit* BTW! DO... BRING... THE... TROLLCANNON!!! (Thats a megaphone for you mortals)
  29. Hornet Member