Customize

September: Anti-Scientology Protest (MELBOURNE) - Bigger and Harder than ever

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific' started by Kenji, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Kenji Member

September: Anti-Scientology Protest (MELBOURNE) - Bigger and Harder than ever

So big, and so hard, Scientology won't be able to sit for days

Date: Saturday, September 18th, 2010
    Time: 12.00 midday. sharp.

We're calling all ex-scientologists, melbourne anons, interested parties, douchebags, oldfags, newfags, all of you; come down to this protest.

We have a few months until Scientology moves location to Ascot Vale, so the next few months are vital (and not only to a plan we are working on)

We need you guys!
    Come along; make this raid so big that Ron Jeremy will feel rather emasculated.

Melbourne Anti-Scientology Protest @ Facebook
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: September: Anti-Scientology Protest (MELBOURNE) - Bigger and Harder than ever

oh you
  3. Anonymous Member

Re: September: Anti-Scientology Protest (MELBOURNE) - Bigger and Harder than ever

Sounds good.
  4. AmandaT21 Member

Really? Does this mean they've actually been renovating? last I checked it was as untouched as when they bought the building and they were just using the 'Opening Soon' angle to fleece for more donations like the rest of the Ideal ogres do.
  5. Re: September: Anti-Scientology Protest (MELBOURNE) - Bigger and Harder than ever

I remember Paul Schofield mentioning something about the move to Ascot Vale a few raids ago.
    Now, I can't remember exactly what was said and I hope he or someone who was also a part of the conversation can correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounded like the Scientologists are doing some sort of money scam by acquiring the Ascot Vale property.
  6. thefatman Member

Are they moving to Ascot Vale while they upgrade the one in the city for an Idle Org? Or have they completely sold the whole thing.
  7. Kenji Member

According to my *cough* sources within law enforcement; they should be moving early next year, as they need to be out of the Russel Street building within a few months.

*hopes that the Ascot Vale one is unsafe and we can get inspectors to go and condemn the place, leaving Scientology Melbourne with no place to go until they fix the place* (which we know will never happen, Idle Org indeed)

PS. within the last few hours the numbers of people confirmed attending has jumped by 20 people. (facebook.)

my god, its full of stars... and win.
  8. Re: September: Anti-Scientology Protest (MELBOURNE) - Bigger and Harder than ever

Keep in mind we'll probably get a fraction of those numbers
  9. Kenji Member

The ratio is usually a bit over 1/3rd.
    But its good to be hopeful.