Customize

September XX - Göteborg 2009

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Ichiru, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Ichiru Member

September XX - Göteborg 2009

LETS DO IT!

Now when we are all back from the holidays we have to get this bloody raiding going! I vote for the next saturday, I will be there, I am counting on you since I will feel retarded being there by myself, I'll bring FishMoose.
  2. swedeminator Member

Re: Göteborg September 2009

Next saturday being when, exactly? The date when you post is sadly not displayed.

It would feel rather nice to dust off the mask and suit. Depending on what date you were planning, exactly, I may be able to contribute, and if such, I will also try to bring some fliers. Since we are just getting started again, a lack of theme may be suggested, but I would greatly appreciate if we tried to get a theme going for the next raid, possibly? If I´m not entirely mistaken, Halloween is next month.
  3. Ichiru Member

Re: September XX - Göteborg 2009

I am planning to come the 19th.
    And next month is halloween yes, I will come as the spy in october... it is in october isnt it?
  4. swedeminator Member

19th should be doable. I will attempt to gather up some fliers and I should be able to provide music via mp3-player speakers.

Yes, ´tis October next month, and I´ll be the Joker if I can get the makeup.
  5. Patton Member

I'm sick fellas, so I can't join. Sorry!

But, I should be alright in October. Don't know what I could be donning but.. I'm sure it'll be something good. 8D
  6. Ichiru Member

Synd, krya på dig.
  7. Ichiru Member

JAG KOMMER INTE KUNNA TA MED MIN STEREO JAG GLÖMDE DEN I SKOLAN LOLWUT...
  8. FishMoose Member

i'll come today, and in october i might have my halo helmet done so i can wear that XD
  9. Ichiru Member