Customize

Server Attack? 500

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anon1412, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anon1412 Member

Server Attack? 500

Well, what's going on? Serveroverload? Anon doubled his data force? Or SciFags trying to lurk in the base reading our e-mail addies?
  2. Re: Server Attack? 500

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@enturbulation.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
  3. Me Member

Re: Server Attack? 500

I'm getting this problem too, the site's available, but when you click on the "forum" link, you get a blank screen with the following message:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@enturbulation.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything else works, the rest of the site, google, other sites etc.

I've experience this twice now. Around 5 minutes ago, lasting for about 20 seconds; and yesterday lasting for a few minutes.
  4. nomdeplume Member

Being a relatively new registered user, I hope I'm not contributing to forum overload.
  5. Me Member

If you've not experienced this, pls can u say so below, and if you have, please can you also say so. :D

This'll help determine how much of an issue it really is. Cheers.
  6. Re: Server Attack? 500

I'm getting it too many many times over and I noticed that the number of people browsing really doesn't seem that high. Last I checked it was something like 215 people total counting non registered guest. First time I have had any issues visiting here.
  7. ZOOMzoom Member

getting 500's intermittently here. bizarre. server / software load?
  8. TakeAnonMe Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.