Customize

Sharron Angle: "Autism" shouldn't be covered by health insurance

Discussion in 'Sharron Angle' started by Anonymous, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

2. RightOn Member

Re: Sharron Angle: "Autism" shouldn't be covered by health insurance

she should just never open her mouth again
  3. Triumph Member

Shes A Scientologists wet dream

this video was posted sept 22 2010 has 28,199 views
  4. Rockyj Member

No she needs to keep opening her mouth as she is helping to make sure Tea Baggers lose on Nov. 2
  5. subgenius Member

Sad.
  6. Ann O'Nymous Member

Seconded. May she loose.
  7. Anonymous Member

What a cunt.
  8. theLastAnon Member

If Harry Reid somehow manages to lose this election, it will be the mother of all fails.
  9. Anonymous Member

inb4 jett travolta
  10. RightOn Member

true
  11. attackgypsy Member

Reid isn't going to lose. People out there know Angle is a lunatic.
  12. Anonymous Member

Something tells me that Baggers are only emboldened by Palin-ordained "outsider" being attacked. The reasons for the attack do not matter, since reasons require reason -- all that matters is someone out there, probably a liberal or a muslim, is not happy with Sharron and she must be defended because she represents True Americaâ„¢.
  13. Anonymous Member

The basic argument she is making, if followed to its logical conclusion, is that she wants to pay for insurance that covers NOTHING because it would make the premiums cheaper?
  14. Anonymous Member

The question should be, "WTF is wrong with Nevada for even allowing this nutjob to run in the first place??"

I foresee many voters checking the NOTA option on their ballot.
  15. eddieVroom Member

I think the right-wingers are about to eat our young.
  16. Anonymous Member

She limits her argument to wanting insurance that only covers things that might affect her. She outright says she also doesn't want to have to pay for maternity leave because she won't be having any more kids herself.
    She apparently doesn't understand the basic concept of insurance.
    I doubt she follows anything she says to a logical conclusion.
    Exercising logic requires comprehension.
  17. AnonyMary Member

I think you are right. If she weren't a politician, I would say that she just sounds like someone who is 'ignor'nt' as they call 'em in my neck of the woods - and someone who has word finding problems. But she's going for a large sphere of influence and well, it's dangerous really. I don't know why Tea Party people of influence refuse to see what a liability she is - for any political group. It's as if she is defining their agenda with this lunacy.
  18. xenubarb Member

John Travolta and Kelly Preston thought that, too. Didn't end well for Jett.
  19. Anonymous Member

Ignorant? In my neck of the words, they call it mental ward bait.
  20. Anonymous Member

Neck of the "woods"
  21. xenubarb Member

It is mystifying. But I read an interesting essay a while back about the "celebration of ignorance" surrounding elements of the religious right and the Bush administration. GeeDub was a guy you could have a beer with, or light a fart and laugh with. He wouldn't challenge your NASCAR, ML Sports, America's Next Whatsit mind with disturbing thoughts that might challenge your paradigm. (Okay, how many did I lose with that word? Show of hands? Teabagger, teabagger, teabagger...)

Smart is the enemy. Smart is "they," and they are laughing at you for being a tool and a dumbass. So the dumbasses start clumping together, thanks in part to the same internet that fuels our rage and hunger for great justice. Inevitably, the Moron Party will arise, offering a befuddling mix of political nonsense, contradictions and religious twaddle.

They're ignorant, proud of it, and determined to keep it that way. Sharron Angle is almost a Natural OT. AFAIK, she hasn't needed any help from L. Ron to get where she is today.

Palin thinks people coexisted with dinosaurs. And by dinosaurs, they don't mean birds, because evolution doesn't exist.

And Christine "Hands Off Your Junk" O'Donnell. Some great stuff has been coming from her corner of the country lately. And all of these people, it makes you wonder who in the hell would possibly listen to them, let alone vote for them.

Then again, one of the first things people say when they find out about Scientology is, "Why the hell is this allowed to continue?"

Our culture...it is a puzzlement.
  22. Anonymous Member

There was a time when nut jobs would never, ever get major news coverage. Now we have a whole new news culture and it's all about explosive, in your face entertainment. Extremists fit the bill. Celebrities who are true craftsmen and artisans rarely make the "news". The "other kind" do, ad nauseum.

The rest of us, the majority, just reach for the remote. As to the extremists, I can only speak for those I have personally known. Every single one of them are victims of abuse. Some have gone on to being abusers, but most just continue the victim pattern. I will say with the media coverage of groups like these teabaggers, these same people have had their squashed down rage pumped up to the point where I don't deal with them or speak with them at all any more.

Most I know are hard working, caring people, and don't make the news. The few who even heard of scientology at least know it's a cult, if not a dangerous one. Much more concerned about the fact political choices are still about who will do the least damage.