Customize

Sharron Angle's Deleted FB post "My Position on Scientology and Inmate Massages"

Discussion in 'Sharron Angle' started by moarxenu, Jun 27, 2010.

1. moarxenu Member

Sharron Angle's Deleted FB post "My Position on Scientology and Inmate Massages"

Most interesting - this just appeared on a google "sharron angle" "scientology" alert.

Angle posted this on FB and then deleted it. However, it is available at the google cache. The post is referred to in a CBS report dated June 25, 2010:

Harry Reid on the Attack, but Still Lags Sharron Angle in Polls - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Here is her deleted post:

Sharron Angle: My Position on Scientology and Massages for Inmates | Facebook

2. Goosh Goosh Member

Re: Sharron Angle's Deleted FB post "My Position on Scientology and Inmate Massages"

lol

it's not a dog, just a canine

fail
  3. Anonymous Member

Re: Sharron Angle's Deleted FB post "My Position on Scientology and Inmate Massages"

Anyone who would assume that kind of dramatic claim is a fact without an impartial study to verify it is either a fool or a tool.
  4. the anti Member

thats not how it works
  5. Intelligence Member

http://www.narcononcanada.ca/drug_rehabilitation.htm

And Narconon Canada's new "Continental" office web site states, ".....Therefore, the program is neither a medical or psychiatric one, but is a social education model of rehabilitation....."

And:

".....One of the noticeable differences with other drug rehab programs is that Narconon clients are not considered or even treated as “patients,” but rather as “students” who are learning the ways to regain control of their lives. This is a major distinction. A Narconon student is not enrolling to recover to cure himself from an “illness”; he/she enrolls to learn something that he/she doesn’t know. An important component of the program helps the student address the disability caused by drug consumption with new abilities and skills, which he/she acquires by completing courses....."

They love to play with words and change and adapt them as the benefit helps towards PR and any litigations.

The Quebec Human Rights Commission views these people as vulnerable "Handicaps" with a dissability and easily subject to 'exploitation."

I guess they didn't like me quoting their "Students" as "Patients?"

Get used to it Narconon. A Canine is a Dog.....ain't that a Bitch?
  6. webkilla Member

lol busted
  7. Re: Sharron Angle's Deleted FB post "My Position on Scientology and Inmate Massages"

Acting like she doesnt even know what its called. Please.
  8. xenubarb Member

This is so not true! The year was 2003, and Dr. Dave Touretzky's "narconon-exposed" website was live. The site is well cited, with complete links to various dox. Anyone wishing to learn about the flawed science behind the Purification Rundown will find an amazing wealth of information that outlines the hazards, health risks and program elements clients are subjected to.

Every member of the Nevada legislature got the link to Dr. Dave's website.
    That's why it got turned down. Not because somebody had it in for Angle, but because programs that use the Purif are practicing medicine, endangering the health of inmates, using unproven treatments, etc. etc.

Sharron's just butthurt because she endorsed something that was roundly rejected by her peers and she can't back down off Mt. Woo without losing face amongst her teabagging constituency.

Now, in the real world, if she were to actually spend time reviewing the Purif program with an open mind, and if she were to become aware of the scam; apologize to the people and reject Second Chance, she'd gain face elsewhere.

But she's sort of a Orly Taitz flavor of crazy. Detecting sparks of sanity in her rhetoric should not be used as an excuse to vote for her.
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Intelligence Member

[COLOR="Red"]Here is Your Quantum Leap:[/COLOR]

ANGLE: ".....To clear the record, I am not even sure that the Church of Scientology fits into it at all. You have to make some [COLOR="Red"]quantum leaps [/COLOR]here. First of all, the program itself had two protocols—this is a multifaceted program—and it had two protocols:....."

Criminon being very similar to Narconon, controled and Licensed by ABLE, is Scientology. Brad from ABLE ordered and purchased this DVD from the COS in Montreal and delivered it to me at Narconon Trois Rivieres. I was forced to watch a Scilon DVD while on the Narconon Program and had to endure further scilon pressure afterwards. Here is a copy of the receipt Brad from ABLE, left in the DVD case.....DUH?

2wprqsg.jpg
  11. Anonymous Member

just like to point out: WHO THE FUCK GETS A RECEIPT FOR A "RELIGIOUS DONATION"
  12. xenubarb Member

Some more proof:

Taking Chances
  13. Intelligence Member

Anyone who wants to claim it on their taxes.

Also:

The $23,000 paid to Narconon Trois Rivieres by students/patients is 100% tax deductable in Canada.
  14. Intelligence Member

At Narconon Trois Rivieres:

2hdv7cz.jpg
  15. Ogsonofgroo Member

Wtf? Word creation 101 ala Hubbard.

Is it okay to call a woman a 'tool' 'cause she certainly comes off as one, oi.
  16. Intelligence Member

".....The second piece was what they called the disintoxification which was actually sweating the drug out so that there were no longer any cravings for the drug and it is a very intense potassium, calcium, vitamin, mineral regimen with this hot rock sauna that sweats the toxins out....."

While I was in the Sauna for 25 days at up to 2,600mg of Niacin and other revolting concoctions, the only toxins I saw coming out, were from people who were puking and sitting on the John fighting for the single toilette for 17 men and women. Some were taken to hospital emergency; very ill. Some only for one day in hospital; some for 3 days.
  17. Anonymous Member

emphasis added

Homeopathy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Taking in a lot of vitamins each day and then sweating in a sauna is not homeopathy.
  18. Intelligence Member

Mmmmm....maybe it is medicine......perhaps they are 'Patients" indeed ? ;-)
  19. anonohio Member

i'll second that

apparently in scientology neuroplasticity, tachyphylaxis, and neutrotransmitter/receptor regulation take second seat to pseudoscience from the 50's.

also, to the best of my knowledge, there is no drug on the planet whos primary, secondary, or tertiary method of elimination is through "sweat", the skin, or pores.
  20. JohnnyRUClear Member

That's how the scammers claim that it works, though. The distinction is exactly what we want brought out into the light.

Scientologist PR lies vs. actual facts. That's where the win is, kids. Put that into the spotlight of this campaign and watch the raw meat scurry away from the cult's clutches.
  21. Intelligence Member

But what about curing radiation? My microwave is the the only Nuke weapon of survival I have? :)
  22. Anonymous Member

This Sharron Angle has moxie. I'm voting for her.
  23. moarxenu Member

This is important data. How many hours a day? Amy Scobee said it was 5 hours a day for her. Is that the standard protocol?
  24. Anonymous Member

It's not Scientology???

Maybe she should read their definition of "scripture"...

xlwe2q.jpg
  25. Intelligence Member

Yes, 5 hours per day, 7 days per week. I know some people who were in there for 45 and 50 days and up to 5,000mg of Niacin.
  26. Anonymous Member

27. Goosh Goosh Member

you're trying too hard
  28. Anonymous Member

She's Bagger supported, so both.
  29. DeathHamster Member

Second Chance penalrehab.org site, Wayback 2006-10-05:
    Second Chance Program - Prison-Based Rehabilitation
    Ha! Wayback 2007-09-02, several words disappear:
    Second Chance Program - Prison-Based Rehabilitation
    KRQE News 13: Drug-rehab deal linked to politics, Scientology | Scientology Lies
  30. Re: Sharron Angle's Deleted FB post "My Position on Scientology and Inmate Massages"

Great pickup Hamster. It seems to me they have taken out the wrong bit. I would have thought they would have got rid of the reference to Elron, as most of the world run when they hear another one of his great "inventions". Sad really, I mean this guy invented music as well as the cure for all your ills.
  31. moarxenu Member

Thank you, kind sir!
  32. NevadaCitizen Member

Homeopathy itself is quackery, a pseudoscience. Angle is a scientology wackjob or a homeopathy wackjob.
  33. DeathHamster Member

Scientology wackjob.
    Homeopathy wackjob.
    Fluoridation-phobia wackjob.
    Armed insurrection wackjob.

She doesn't discriminate when it comes to wackjobbery. She's a universal wackjob!
  34. Anonymous Member

"Idiot" is her default setting