Customize

Sheriff Lee Baca Promoting YOR Health

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

There are several videos of Baca speaking at the YOR Health Annual Conference very RECENTLY. June 3rd the video was uploaded
    The intro text on the vid says that Baca "protects over 4 million people".
    I guess they aren't going to mention that he spoke at the Scientology Org opening or that he was in the parade on one of COS's floats.

I only could stand to watch a little bit. Baca does mention he "doesn't take any pharmaceuticals".

Someone wrote a comment on a vid on youtube:
    "Yor health originally started off as 2by2.net.which had to shut down due to several lawsuits. Which then moved on to be be known as ixp.net, yorvoice, and now Yor health. It was founded by Dennis Wong in the East Coast and had to move to the West Coast. Why does a company have to change its name so many times over several years? In the end you make money by getting people to work for you, not by selling stuff. If they were all into health and nutrition they would be like GNC or Cellucor. SCAM."

then there is the Complaints board:
    "Same players, same scheme, different product!!! Dennis Wong was indicted in 2007 for fraud and pyramid scheme now he is doing the same thing selling vitamins and diet pills. You are lured to a hotel for a presentation and what you get is the same kind of vitamins that you can purchase at the Vitamin Shoppe for a lot more. Dennis Wong, Johnny Ly and Cynthia Bahn make their money by having you bring other people into the scheme. They are the only one's making money. This is total fraud. Report them to the State Attorney General's Office."
    "http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/yor-health-new-york-new-york-c201140.html

There is a blog that has an article:
    Nation’s TOP Sheriff Endorses YOR Health Products? Truth or Myth?
    ummm, since when is Baca the nation's TOP Sheriff?
    http://yorhealthexposed.com/

And the NY Sun did an article
    http://www.nysun.com/new-york/phone-firm-reacts-to-complaints/59871/

Sheriff Lee Baca, when the hell is someone going to run against him and get him the hell out?
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

He's got them same little beady eyes Darryl F. Gates had.
  3. Anonymous Member

He needs an income in his retirement. What's a sheriff to do?
  4. Anonymous Member

5. As someone who's taken the products, met countless people with testimonies of how good the products are, met Dennis Wong and other leaders of the company, and know what the company is about, I would strongly disagree with you. Dennis Wong was involved with a company that had some bad associates, but YOR Health is ethically run (look at what the DSA thinks of them). The testimony of how the products have helped them is countless and this company is going to impact the world, the products are that good.
  6. Anonymous Member

How much are you paid for shilling for the cult?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

and how much is Baca paid?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

errrrmmm nope!
    maybe you should reread a comment from the complaints board again:
    "Same players, same scheme, different product!!! Dennis Wong was indicted in 2007 for fraud and pyramid scheme now he is doing the same thing selling vitamins and diet pills. You are lured to a hotel for a presentation and what you get is the same kind of vitamins that you can purchase at the Vitamin Shoppe for a lot more. Dennis Wong, Johnny Ly and Cynthia Bahn make their money by having you bring other people into the scheme. They are the only one's making money. This is total fraud. Report them to the State Attorney General's Office."
  9. Internetzin Member

Isn't there some sort of official Chanel of complaint that can utilized to unload sherriff Baca? Don't public officials have to steer clear of conflicts of interests in the performance of their duties?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Internetzin Member

Oh no that's right that would be in the fools paradise I live in.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. DeathHamster Member

Yeah? Did you get in early enough and have a large downlines such that you'll be one of the few people who end up making money from this Multi-Level Marketing scam?

IBF: Excuses on how our MLM isn't an MLM.
  12. anon walker Moderator

Not even Chanel #9000 can cover up the stench of his corruption.

13. Your so oblivious, I am also a customer and a rep! The scientists behind the making of this are second to none. John bookwalter!?!?!?! creator of the bookwalter retractor is on the scientific board! u need to stop thinking that what the media portray is reality! If you are trying to make a business and make mistakes and get charged for doing everything wrong should you stop and never start again?!?! If Dennis wong was that bad why would some of these famous people put there names on the line and join? I have tried the products and have seen results. Dont always believe what u want to hear, source aspects from every angle.

14. How is multi level marketing a scam? Im guessing exploring new ideas for business isnt an option for you yeah?!?! Plus is this is such a scam why have they been approved by every organisation they need to be and why do they have some of the top scientists on their advisory board? Reason why no one has ever made a complaint, its because its not a scam!
  15. Anonymous Member

Oh cut the shit. Here's just one of the shitty reviews outta a whole bunch, on your company and product~ Go sue them eh, only read by half the bodybuilding world, good folk to be pissing off.

Product review here>>> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137079643&page=1

Enjoy :)
  16. Anonymous Member

You provide as much proof regarding the effectiveness of your product as L. Ron Hubbard did of his.
    Also: your sales "talk" is half-assed.
  17. Anonymous Member

18. Hey mate quite surprised your quoting something from body building.com there, and they are complaining about the quality of the protein and the blend, which isn't for body builders, its a meal replacement, mainly used for nourishing the body, helping people to stop snacking, and for weight loss, also the poster in that forum clearly has no idea about what the product is actually designed to do, and clearly dose not understand enzyme technology, which to his credit if he has no understanding of enzymes I could see why he would think that ISO whey 1000 is better because it is the most easily absorbed.
    But! if there is a specific blend of enzymes in the protein to help break it down into Amino Acids and get it across into the blood then that protien is actually better, as you absorb more due to the supplementation of enzymes...

Make sense now? YOR Health products are second to none on the market, they are not body building supplements, they are designed to give the body everything it needs to naturally heal itself, if you want to come to Australia and check out the numerous ammount of people that the product has literally changed there life I would be happy to introduce you to members of my family and friends.
  19. Anonymous Member

Doesn't seem to help with spelling.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

he is a cult shill for the Church of Scientology
    so to endorse anything he does is fail
  21. Anonymous Member

Oh please. They're overpriced vitamins, bfd. Do you wash 'em down with kool aid?
    • Like Like x 1
  22. anon walker Moderator

"Yor Vitamins saved my life!" --A Roofer

Like that? After exposure to Scientology crap for the past four years, do you think ANYONE gives glowing testimonials the time of day? As we've seen, you can get anyone to write about anything. Arsenic works and helps me in my day to day life!
  23. It is pretty bad,but he is claiming to be Australian.
    So it could be a clever ploy.
  24. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Why-Laughter-is-Contagious-2.jpg

Might help a great deal when my eyes stop being under the influence of dilation medicine...

You do realize that anybody who works for the company or is paid can sing the praises of any homeopathy treatment? Also: Ever hear of the Placebo effect?

Bottom line: Since Vitamins are outside the scope of FDA scrutiny, anybody can make claims about any vitamin with little backlash. Hell, if it weren't for the fact I'm as charismatic as a dead rock, I'd be making bank selling my lawn grass clippings as a herbal remedy.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Already met your mamma.
  26. Hi everyone,

I hope this thread isn't dead because I would like the collective help of all you fine and intelligent people. I, like most of you here don't believe in MLM as a viable business model. But I don't want to have a long and arduous argument about MLM today. I came upon YOR Health doing some research on Ahmad Evaji. He is currently running a MLM operation out of New York City called Zoivi. Zoivi acts on the traditional MLM market where building a rep base earns you income as well as selling the actual product. You can view their products at their very poorly made website at www.zoivi.com.

Now I personally have never gotten involved in the company. But I'm sick and tired of seeing my friends join and throwaway all the hard work they put into school and their degrees for the dreams that MLM companies shove into people's minds.

To continue on with my story Mr. Evaji's name appeared several times on similar websites such as this one about YorHealth, which leads me to believe that he use to be an employee. What it looks like to me is that he completely re branded the products from YorHealth and is selling it as his own. Peddling the product as a miracle supplements that saved his mother's life.

I am try to find more information to build a case. I ask everyone on this thread to please help me out. You can either post any information you find back on this thread.

Thank you very much,
    A concerned friend
  27. DeathHamster Member

Oh, it's a viable business model for the people who start them. All the other people end up with a closet full of crap that they have to try and unload on friends and family.

Pyramid scams are fine if you're are the top pointy bit of the pyramid. No one else gets rich unless they have a load of suckers downstream from them.
  28. Hi, I'm not sure if this will be read, but I am very concerned with some information I have found about YOR Health. I started a blog this evening to educate some people - as I found most of the blogs mentioning any negativity are (not very) clever ploys to trick those who deserve some honest information. Very sinister. Here is the blog: yorexploitation.blogspot.com
  29. Random guy Member

So, the long and short of it is YOR Health is a traditional pyramid scam?
    • Like Like x 1
  30. [IMG]
    Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca acknowledged the actions of the Church and its members: “You have been consistently reliable in helping me to achieve my goal for a safer Los Angeles County. In particular, your drug education means everything to the safety of our schools and neighborhoods. That is why we trained a corps of our own deputies in the use of your unbeatable program, so I want to thank each and every one of you for everything you do in helping me do my job—because today, crime in Los Angeles is at its lowest in 40 years.”
  31. Anonymous Member

32. Facebook-Like-Button-big.jpg
  33. grebe Member

I would like to see Mr. Miscavige's hair tested by a strong wind. Something about the stuff on top seems a bit fakey.
    8c5b340a1978a95ebf88f9d79967ae9f.png
    Say, is he sticking beans in his ear? Wearing a stealth hearing aid?

Maybe he has a radio receiver in his ear, like Peter Popov, and some smarter person is feeding him lines.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. anon walker Moderator

It's a paper mache wig...
    • Like Like x 1
  35. The "smarter person's" lines still need a lot of work.
  36. Anonymous Member

Maybe he's picking up random short wave transmissions?
  37. 200px-The_Short-Wave_Mystery.jpg
  38. Sheriff Baca says: "I don't take anything that resembles a prescription form of medication" and at the end of the video he says they sell Yor Health products in the "Sheriffs emporium". I wonder how much he was paid for doing this infomercial? He reminded me of L. Ron Hubbard trying to promote Scientology.
  39. grebe Member

There's a "Sherrifs emporium"?