Customize

"Shore Story" Document by LRH

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by BigBeard, Jan 24, 2015.

1. BigBeard Member

Over in 'Leaks & Legal' a very interesting "Shore Story" document was recently posted:
    https://whyweprotest.net/threads/da...conon-scientology.118483/page-24#post-2510717

It was written by LRH himself, and says flat out "Scientology technology" is used by Applied Scholastics, narCONon, and criminon.

I think there would be major LULZ to be had watching Cof$'s lawyers trying to argue "Source" didn't know what he was talking about when he wrote this, and narCONon is really secular.

This document should also be very useful for getting "unTruth about drugs" kicked out of schools, not just for bad science, but for presenting "religious" teachings of $cientology.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 10
  2. Incredulicide Member

Worth noting the date of that order is just three days before:
    Outline For Recovery House Evaluation - Narconon New Life Forest S. Tennant Jr., M.D., Dr.P.H., Jane Thomas, R.N., Mike Reilly, and Joseph Shannon, M.D., M.P.H. California State Department of Health, October 31, 1974

"If crew members have questions or think they or we have something to hide they must address a query on it to the Captain or the GO."
    The sheer gall of that man, knowing they were hiding what the Guardian's Office did in Canada earlier that year:
    Intra-departmental Report on Scientologists breaking in to the office of Nancy McLean's lawyer John B. Fallis, Metropolitan Toronto Police, May 7, 1974
    • Like Like x 8
  3. patriot75 Member

Forwarded and now sharing.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Intelligence Member

Thank you, I was looking for this link to this document ^^^ :

http://www.xenu-directory.net/documents/images/19740507-toronto_breakin.pdf

I'm also looking for a document or LINK about a couple people being arrested in Canada in an Elevator shaft with B and E tools/equipment?

Also, I wonder if the two who were arrested in the below document, worked in concert or were
    affiliated with Martin K. Marty Liverance, a Scientologist and locksmith who is alleged to have helped the GO and OSA pick and bump locks who is alleged to live in the Detroit, Michigan area ... not far from Canada border?

fk5pv5.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Quentinanon Member

• Like Like x 2
  6. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 4
  7. Intelligence Member

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Krasel/cooper/bast/bast18

Awesome ... Anonymous delivers as usual.:cool:

• Like Like x 3
  8. DeathHamster Member

"All members aboard are paid crew engaged in the business of the ship."

I wonder if the definition of "paid crew" can be filled by Sea Org "volunteers"? (The FO is for the Apollo, not the Freewinds, but still there might be something in maritime law.)
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Intelligence Member

I've SNIPPED some of these for easier reading ...

14xgw9i.jpg

Then Lron goes onto say 'ALL THE ABOVE IS TRUE'

23kqmpl.jpg

I received a 'Ship-Load' of Dox over the past few weeks about the Sea Org and IAS, and this one below
    is one I needed to tie in with a few paragraphs in a chapter about the Narconon Students being assigned 'Conditions' ... others had GOLDENRODS posted on the Cafe walls at NN TR for all to see and read the details.

One of the GOLDENRODS was suppressed onto one of the NN TR victims who won the human rights commission decision and did receive Damages for Punitive and Moral. More on this in the book with the Case details, affidavits, formal complaints, and 'Decision' that was forwarded to me. In this doc below, we see the asgning of 'CONDITIONS'

2ce6q35.jpg

I don't usually take the time to listen to a 20 minute video, but glad I listened to this. It does
    relate to the 'SHORE STORY' and how some Sea Org members were treated like some NN TR
    Students. Lron had so much trouble in Ports that he finally created the Land Base in Clearwater.

In this Doc, it shows Hubbard's hatred for psychiatry and his policies have indeed, been attrubuted to DEATHS inside the COS and NN TR .... and suicide attempts when prescribed Meds were taken away.

288819e.jpg

264mmuf.jpg

These are SIXTEEN pages to this, so just posting first ^^ and last unless someone wants
    to view ALL of them???

ta6cme.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Intelligence Member

2ah7ckx.jpg

http://www.xenu.net/archive/so/
    2h2ieya.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  11. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 2
  12. This shit is why all of you don't have lives.
    All day you sit there tap tap tapping with your unfunny and boring comments getting older and wrinklier and Scientology still goes and on we will go forever.
    umbrax
    This message by umbrax has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  13. DeathHamster Member

And the chocolate ration has been increased!

• Like Like x 3
  14. Quentinanon Member

As I recall, underage sex and theft were not uncommon in children of SO members. In the cases of sex, it was often with adults. Those poor kids only received a fraction of the instruction that kids got in public schools. They looked up words in dictionaries, but did nothing to conceptually teach. I even remember a few instances of attempted arson (big red flag, early indicator of adult psychopathy).
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Intelligence Member

Poor Troll :

Won't feed em' - but it's only civil to give em' a drink, eh'?:rolleyes:

29ay4g1.jpg
    • Like Like x 2