Customize

Silkin Management Group: Oregon Scientology Front

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by NailsPDX, Nov 15, 2008.

1. You're very welcome, Dr. Feel free to reach me if you have any questions on WISE (World Institute of Scientology Enterprises) consulting groups.
  2. Show where, dude? This thread is on first page googling "silkin management group." And frankly, any Dr. who fails to do this should question his common sense. Especially when $30K is at stake.
  3. DeathHamster Member

And a question from 2008 gets an answer! Bwahahaha! (Time for another rename?)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you for you site.

When I got my call today from the Practice Solutions, I asked if they were a Scientology front like Sterling Management. She told me "no" before the interview and again "no" prior to passing me to the next person to pitch me on the 1 hour free consultation, and a final assurance that they were not Scientology before the end of the pitch.

Your site save me my time and who know what else.

I guess I will always be a OT1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Warn your peers.
  6. I work for a veterinary practice. The owner just signed a deal with VPS or veterinary practice solutions. The owner is attending all these weird meeting for hours at a time...the teachings are unorganized and make no sense. The staff is panicking. We are not into this Scientology sh1t and we are scared with how unstable the owner (who is/was a good veterinarian but a horrible manager) has become. My resume is out. I hope I can leave this ship before it sinks.

How can such a smart person become so stupid overnight?
  7. Do you have an actual question?

8. http://tonyortega.org/2015/12/14/wh...-us-get-some-names-of-scientology-operatives/
  9. I am a practice manager for a Veterinary Office, our owner/ Dr. is very naive. She signed on the dotted line without consulting me first. Bottom line , after spending nearly $15,000 the only thing we have to show for our money are 3 nice books/manuals, a trip to Portland to meet with our personal consultant and an organizational board that would make any executive with "Apple or Amazon say "huh"!!! There is nothing that I learned that you cant get online for free or from practice managements books that run no more than $150 to 300 . I found them very nice but extremely odd. They are all about actual facts, and data and the bottom line. It is very, very black and white with no delineation or variance. Once I did my home work and found out more about Scientology it made complete sense how they run there business. They had it set up that we earned dollars towards future services if we gave them a good reference or referred them to other practices. I was very clear that I would never ever ever give them another red cent.
  10. Quentinanon Member

Veterinarians are targets of WISE "consulting" rackets.
    Ask ex-sci Donna Shannon how a scienazi "cleared" her veterinary practice of cash assets and ran when it was about to collapse.