Customize

Simon Weisenthal Center-Museum of Tolerance honoring Tom Cruise

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Decoration does not help

[IMG]
  2. Anonymous Member

Please, please, let AGP's signs be good. Please, please, please. If they are, then he's a glorious bastard.
  3. anonakatie Member

Yes, unfortunately, not mine to make either. I tried to throw it out there, but it really was So Cal's play since it is their stomping ground. I understand their reasoning, and it is a tough call. So the answer is to continually bombard with media for as long as the news cycle on the story can hold up. And thankfully, it seems like everyone is doing that.

Yeah, that can go either way. Hopefully, he nailed it.

I do find it hilarious when Cruise does this as part of his makeover acceptance routine, that all they talk about are Katie's boobs and what she has to say. Somehow that terribly amuses me.
  4. RightOn Member

even tho it is a Daily Mail article
    Katie's way pushed up boobs/inappropriate dress for a "humanitarian award" was the highlight?
    BWA HA HA
    Guess they couldn't find anything to add to the article about Tom's "humanitarian" efforts. chuckle
    And Katie is looking more and more like a Stepford wife. sorry. Her eyes are getting more of that dead look IMO

ok, now to be even more "tabloidy"....
    what is up with their hair? did they just step off the helipad? All that money and their hair looks like they just tumbled out of bed... oh wait.... maybe it was from a windy helipad.

Guess Tom is growing out his locks out for his Rock Star *lol* movie
    Hey Tom! your 48 years old you norpy douchebag!
  5. Optimisticate Member

How sad is this? He gets an OMFG HUMANITARIAN AWARD and all the talk is about boobs.

Oh wait, maybe that's the point? What a boob.
  6. Triumph Member

7. Anonymous Member

Amuzed? uh... yeah.
    But srsly, could use a little moar amuzement.

DEAR ANONYKATY:
    TITS OR GTFO
    ^
  8. RightOn Member

this award brought more attention to Tom Cruise NOT being a humanitarian snicker
  9. DeathHamster Member

10. Anonymous Member

This is going to come back to haunt them.
  11. Anon500 Member

Maybe a little on the political blogs, but the PR value for the cult in their target audiences (potential recruits, superficial politicians and business people) is probably much higher than that. The denial of Scientology involvement is a two-way street though: If Scientology starts crowing about the award, it's instantly invalidated by the fact that the committee which awarded it said it was given despite Scientology and not because of it. (That the award was given solely for financial reasons, is of course bad for all parties.)

I am very excited to see what super-secret brilliant plan SoCal has in store for us, because it looked like the angry gay bodybuilding animator in a pope hat was the only one to deliver this time.
  12. portlandrobin Member

13. RightOn Member

well that is why I put snicker at the end
    and wat?
  14. Anonymous Member

not sure, but I think the plan has something to do with Nick Nolte shitposting
    to make all the aidsfags die faster so he and his band of hetero-sexuals
    can save the world Hollywood from $cientology.
  15. Anonymous Member

angry gay bodybuilding animator = AGP = 2D = the past
    non-angry non-gay non-body-builder reanimator = nick nolte = 3D = the future
  16. Anonymous Member

17. DeathHamster Member

Pffft to the comments! Like Scientology hasn't done Nazi/Holocaust comparisons to death themselves...
    • Like Like x 7
  18. Anon500 Member

Holy shit, wall of links.
    Thanks.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Smurf Member

20. Optimisticate Member

I think the time has come for Tom Cruise to address these issues.

He is not untouchable, he is not beyond reproach, he is not a person to be handled with kid gloves, and Tom Cruise IS NOT A HUMANITARIAN. His BFF is a person who is accused of crimes comparable [edit: not the same as] to the man that created the entire reason behind the MoT. Tom Cruise's silence is speaking for him and letting people know that he supports David Miscavige's criminal empire. What is worse, he has passed on his sick, sick, sick, way of thinking to his children.

He damn well better start talking or his ivory tower isn't just going to start deteriorating, it's going to crumble, fall, and crush a whole hell of a lot of people.

Answers need to be demanded.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

It is so upsetting seeing Tom Cruise next to the Wiesenthal Center inscription. This picture is wrong on so many levels. Tom Cruise is a Holocaust revisionist. He thinks that Freud and his friends were responsible for the Holocuast, not the nazis.
    What the hell were Wiesenthal people thinking? How disgusting really. I've known for weeks that this award was going to take place, but just seeing Tom Cruise on the podium that has a logo of the Wiesenthal Center still shocked me. View attachment Tom+Cruise+Simon+Wiesenthal+Center+Annual+I4gL9EAz
    • Like Like x 3
  22. DeathHamster Member

I forgot to mention after the wall of text above that the Scientology vs Germany campaign in 1997 was done indirectly through Bertram Fields, Tom Cruise's lawyer.
    • Like Like x 3
  23. Optimisticate Member

And, I believe, our celeb-sucking president, Clinton.
  24. Sponge Member

Official release from the SWC site, with Tom Cruise as 1st billing:

Wiesenthal Center Honors Tom Cruise and 3 Medal of Valor Honorees at its 2011 National Tribute Dinner
    http://www.wiesenthal.com/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=lsKWLbPJLnF&b=4441467&ct=9379943

Tom Cruise's Speech: http://www.wiesenthal.com/site/pp.asp?c=lsKWLbPJLnF&b=6765195

Revise that last bit. How about "we make sure that we do all in our power to see to it that there will be no more Auschwitz/Birkenaus, no more Rwandas, no more Darfurs" and no more RPF's, 'Fair Game', Family Disconnection and other scientology CULT abuse "on our planet". M'kay?

“The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Yeah, like you, Tom Cruise, who's not only not doing anything about it but instead encourages and benefits from evil people. (Hello David Miscavige)

foamyvomit.gif
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Optimisticate Member

Tom Cruise, you are a Class A piece of shit. While your prepared remarks ensure that a jibe is tossed out to those offended by your religion's stance on the holocaust and jews, you also throw one at your fellow scientologists who suffer at the hands of David Miscavige (your best friend), directly or indirectly, on a daily basis.
    • Like Like x 5
  26. RightOn Member

she smartened up and flew the coop?
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Optimisticate Member

28. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  29. RightOn Member

"That our children and their children may be free to live in a world where men and women are judged by their accomplishments and deeds rather then by their race or religion."

HA HA HA HA!
    I guess what's true for you is true for you. huh Tom?
    "Free to live in a world?" "our children and their children?"
    WHAT ABOUT THE SEA ORGERS TOM? ARE THEY FREE? ARE THEY EVEN ALLOWED TO HAVE CHILDREN?
    Ho'ws that airplane hangar, your detailed motorcycle and that customized van treatin' yah?
    you utter piece of crap.
    • Like Like x 3
  30. moarxenu Member

http://www.skynews.com.au/showbiz/article.aspx?id=609685&vId=2383291

'Our challenge, ladies and gentlemen, is to make sure that we do all in our power to see to it that there will be no more Auschwitz/Birkenaus, no more Rwandas, no more Darfurspsychiatrists on our planet Teegeack. That our children and their children may be free to live in a world where men and women are judged by their accomplishments and deeds rather than by their race or religion.'

FIFY, Tom.

Update;

Just realized above ling has video of Tom at the award.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. RightOn Member

how about no more Gold Base Tom?
    How about no more RPF?
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Optimisticate Member

I am absolutely the worst person to consider writing one, but what does everyone think about pulling together a press release calling Tom Cruise out over his statements? (there is a HUGE press list here somewhere) It might catch someone's attention and others may start questioning it as well.
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

34. Anonymous Member

I'm all for it. We totally should do it. It's a great idea. And then we'll have to pay google to make sure that the press release is picked up in their search engine.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

My feeling about the SWC:

• Like Like x 1
  36. xenubarb Member

You're glib... :)
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

Personally, I think press releases need to be very focussed and not mention Scientology. Some bits from a poon I sent:

Tom Cruise has frequently acted as a spokesperson for the Citizens Commission on Human Rights, whose sole purpose appears to be to attack the psychiatric profession.

Tom Cruise has taken prominent media people, such as Larry King, to visit their "museum" in Los Angeles.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/17387341/ns/today-today_entertainment/

One of the exhibits at this museum features graphic images of Nazi concentration camp victims along with the claim that psychiatry was behind the shoah. There are various youtube videos depicting this, but this claim can also be found at CCHR's own website:

http://www.c c h r.org/videos/psychiat.../psychiatry-the-men-behind-the-holocaust.html [fix link in real one]

CCHR not only promotes a distorted historical view that is damaging to real holocaust studies, it attempts to exploit the holocaust as a means of discrediting the mental health professions.

So long as Tom Cruise continues to promote CCHR he is undermining any good he may be doing by supporting the Simon Wiesenthal Center.
    • Like Like x 4
  38. Anonymous Member

What you're saying sounds really good. But to me, the Holocaust revisionism and attacks on psychiatry are not the key issues at hand here.
    It's the fact that Cruise knows about RPFs and knows that the SeaOrgers are not free to leave the base and are essentially slave labourers [not very diffrent than the WWII slave labourers] and not only does he not object to that, he is also perfectly happy to have them work for him.
  39. moarxenu Member

Jewish blogger Luke Ford:

Simon Wiesenthal Center Honors Tom Cruise Tonight

Yesterday afternoon, I got a phone call from the news department at a Los Angeles TV station. They were interested in reporting on the Tom Cruise dinner tonight but only if they could get a representative from a major Jewish organization denouncing the dinner.
    I said, good luck. You won’t find one. There’s no upside for a Jewish organization to take on the Wiesenthal Center over this and there’s no down side to the Jews on this.
    Sure, Scientology has some distasteful views on psychiatry. Scientology blames the Holocaust on psychiatry. That’s weird, but many groups have weird views on the Holocaust, including Orthodox Jewish groups which blame the Holocaust on Reform Judaism and Zionism.
    A dinner honoring Tom Cruise will bring in millions of dollars for the Wiesenthal Center and that’s the bottom line. Many individuals have passionately antagonistic views on Scientology and Tom Cruise but they don’t count for much with Jewish organizations because they don’t have money. Those who do have money to donate are not going to base their contributions on a Tom Cruise dinner.
    Michael Barger emailed me a couple of weeks ago on this matter:
    Noted Holocaust scholar Professor Deborah Lipstadt at Emory University in writing about Tom Cruise has put her finger on the problem when she quotes a major critic of Scientology, Ursula Caberta of the Government of Hamburg’s Scientology Working Group, about Cruise being the celebrity promoter of a totalitarian regime.
    Tom Cruise is not just an actor who is a Scientologist. He is an ambassador for Scientology. All totalitarian systems have their celebrities to open doors for them.
    Not many familiar about Scientology abuses are likely to be convinced by Rabbi Hier’s contention that it is possible to honor Cruise the humanitarian while not honoring Cruise the Scientology promoter.
    • Like Like x 5
  40. RightOn Member

I agree with this also
    Since Tom Cruise is ALL Scientology, it is hard not to mention it, especially when it involves so many human rights abuses
    • Like Like x 1