Customize

Slappy's Speech @ The New St. Paul Org

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by acepi86, Oct 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acepi86 Member

To bad the camera guy did not say anything :(
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Chipshotz Member

All his speeches are the same. Boooring.
  3. Budd Member

"Honest-to-God total freedom"

Uh, I don't think God is very pleased with this.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anon1942 Member

What did he say you too can be a crazy doper seeing DC8 UFO's and aliens ? Like LRH.

5. Yay, yippee, Yay.......

Scientology's going to the Pet Cemetary......

Yay, Davey, wtg.......
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Quentinanon Member

Because they are all written by his speech writer, Danny Sherman, and he can only write in one style, new-age cliche'.
  7. BlooAnon Member

Do you think he's pulling a Milli Vanilli?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Let's highlight some quotes:

"A factor of Ten"
    "Suffice it to say"
    "Just over the horizon"
  9. PodPeople Member

I couldn't quite hear it. The lies were deafening.
    I couldn't quite see it. The silver hairs were balding.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

"I am pleased to open this new Burger King, so that you can literally figuratively walk in the Old Man's footsteps by a factor of 10. Or 100 times honest to God Total Freedom. Tarvu."
  11. Anonymous Member

12. DeathHamster Member

"I don’t believe there’s such a thing as TV. I mean – they just keep showing you the same pictures over and over. And when they talk they just make sounds that more or less synch up with their lips."
    Laurie Anderson – Language is a virus
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

Which reminds me, where is tildacity, pray tell?
  14. Anonymous Member

Praying at her church? < muffled giggle >
  15. Anonymous Member

DM is not spitting out his words clearly. He sounds like he is missing his two front teeth or something similar.
  16. Quentinanon Member

Davey had all his teeth capped in the late 1980's. His speech has been somewhat impaired since.
  17. Don't you notice he sounds really drunk there ?
  18. DeathHamster Member

How could that be? Scientology has assist tech that can make a drunk sober in minutes!
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Quentinanon Member

Davey flavours his Cal Mag with Macallans 12.
  20. Random guy Member

There were some quite audible sniggers from the audience.
  21. Anonymous Member

Dress up forr the org in Miscavige mask with empty Whiskeybottle in hand ? Or maybe applejuice in it cuz of cops. And than start speeching like that
  22. Quentinanon Member

Just utter the following cliche's:
    suffice it to say, then again, not to mention, and let me be blunt, increase by a factor of ten, a glimpse of just what's over the horizon, and that's the least of it, and yes.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

Yes, while standing on an applecrate lol
  24. acepi86 Member

LOL....
  25. Anonymous Member

Kneeling, with shoes under the knees. That never gets old.
  26. Anonymous Member

.....and: "walk in his footsteps, just in the knick of time, total conceptual understanding" etc.
  27. "What you are about to see next is a Golden Age in the name of planetary clearing. And while comprising much more than can be detailed here..."

TL;DR: Trust us, shit is about to get awesome.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. Anonymous Member

At the end it sounds like he or someone near him says: "he's got a good point":rolleyes:
  29. Anonymous Member

I think he says "he's got a good VOICE."
  30. Anonymous Member

I listened again and I agree with you.
  31. Anonymous Member

Yeah, that's what I heard too.
  32. Anonymous Member

There must be software that you feed a bunch of speeches and it'll start making them for you. Be lulzy to mess with the Miscavige.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. That one is a blast from the past. It didn't matter whether it was a misunderstood word that you wanted to understand or ragtime music; having a conceptual understanding sounded so attractive that just hearing the utterance of those two words would make the Scientologist in me drool. Call me a hater but most of the times I think this is all about wanting to be perfect; wanting to be invincible. What Miscavige is doing when he uses those words is what Scientology adverts have been doing for decades, which is to appeal to this promise of perfection. I am even sure that it worked on some of those Scilons in the crowd. For the rest of us, yes it does sound corny and cliche but not to them, not to those who want illumination. The sad ironic thing about all this is that eventually even if you don't end up on staff or worse, the OSA or Sea Org; you may still end up with a total conceptual understanding of Scientology. And that just means that your brainwashing is complete.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

Don't be racist.
  35. Anonymous Member

Having a total conceptual understanding is what makes it literally possible to walk in His footsteps.
  36. Quentinanon Member

And yes, suffice it to say, that's the least of it,
  37. RolandRB Member

Sounds liek he swigged down a bottle of Macallans before giving that speech.
    • Like Like x 2
  38. Anonymous Member

tucked away in Herro's sock drawer
    • Like Like x 1
  39. MIB

Picket flash raid 101 // Questions email - USconstitution09171787@gmail.com

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentan Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.