Customize

Small town city council robbing citizens....something smells fishy here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jb82, May 14, 2017.

1. jb82 Member

hello. its good to be here. my city, St. Joseph MO is currently being swindled by our own city council....they have taken on a waste water construction project
    set to cost taxpayers 600 million, they have charge a new sewer tax in as well as our normal water bill, several times a year my sewer bill is more than my water bill....i believe our city officals are being bribed and am looking for assistance from all of you to help in any way possible. for more info please watch this youtube video. anything you can do to help would be great. thank you for your time.

2. You've got me convinced. I'm working on it already and I'm sure others will join the team shortly.
  3. jb82 Member

thank you
  4. It's actually an impressive bit of work
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lSuGlMxTK5uiwZxZutdu4MV-RkZZE_6DGtHRNCsfKE0/mobilebasic

Project hyperbole ^
  5. There is also overview and all documents about the project from the contractors and the City posted on the site including a review of invoices. Anyway, this neewb has a brain and can organize.
  6. Employee comment
    "
    "B&V will sell your soul faster than their own grandmother"
  7. jb82 Member

anyone found anything yet?
  8. I'm sorry, I forgot, what was it the team was supposed to be doing?
  9. jb82 Member

lol finding anything to use against the city council to stop this project. ill play dirty
  10. Ok stop it. You have a very carefully researched site, entirely credible. Why are you here asking for hacking? It goes against all the excellent research you have done. We don't hack. It's illegal. Now shut up.