Customize

So I got declared...

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Recovering Scientologist, Oct 6, 2015.

1. I got the coveted espy award. What now? Is there like a starter kit?

In all honesty it sucks. My parent's have stopped talking to me, which might be for the better, and apparently "the church" is calling up some of my friends and asking/telling them to unfriend me on FB.

I don't need this in my life right now. What do I do? Write a book?
    • Like Like x 10
  2. RightOn Member

YES
    But you have to weigh up if it will cause too much harm to you AND your family who are still in. It may end up costing them a lot of money to fix it, as they may be labeled PTS.
    BUT, if you tell your story, it may give others the courage to leave.
    So sorry you are going through this and that your parents have stopped talking to you.
    THIS IS WHY!
    Only you can make the right decision.
    • Like Like x 8
  3. Thanks RightOn. I haven't been around much in the last few years. Nice to see you are still here. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. anon8109 Member

You are not alone. This happens to thousands of people victimized by the Scientology corporation.

You can consider speaking out publicly using your real name.

Tory Magoo puts it best: What kind of friend would "disconnect" from you? Not someone who is a true friend. You will make new friends in the real world, people who really care about you and that will never "disconnect" because a cult told them to.

There is always a chance that some of the people you know still in the cult will one day find a way to escape. If they know that you are out there in the real world and willing to help them, to give them a safe place to land, it will make it all that much more possible for them to follow you out. Let them know that.
    • Like Like x 8
  5. AuntAnonymous Member

What to do?
    Visit exscientologykids.com
    Wishing you the best.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. RightOn Member

You too!!
    <3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks AuntAnonymous. I've been to exscientology kids and I've posted there. Under the same screen name in fact. It's actually a post I made about 5 years ago, the details of which, led them to figure out who I am. They then told my parent's they couldn't do any services if they stayed connected to me. Obviously they wanted me to take the posts down, but I just couldn't do it.
    • Like Like x 10
  8. Ersatz Global Moderator

True friends don't disconnect. Cherish the ones who stand by you now. Be strong. Keep your head up and don't let the fuckers win.
    • Like Like x 8
  9. sallysock Member

So sorry that you are experiencing this. This may be a retarded thought, but in the event your friends feel pressured but want to keep in touch via fb maybe set up a sock acct there? Idk, Again, so sorry you are having to go through this.
    Fuck the cult.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Random guy Member

Ouch.

Disconnection, easily the ugliest clam policy.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Thanks. That's good advice. I really only had one friend message me telling me what was happening. The other FB friends, mostly acquaintances, but people I've know for more than a decade, just left without saying anything.
    And I lost one good friend, she actually contacted another friend and told him to unfriend me while simultaneously misgendering me (I'm trans). So she can go to hell, twice.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Thanks for all the support everyone. I have another question, and maybe, this is something that has been discussed more recently, but I'm thinking about coming out with my name publicly (I mean the CoS already knows who posts on this account). But I'm just wondering if that's a bad idea? Like should I make a sock and post my name there? I'd really like to be on that list that I used to help gather names for.
  13. anon8109 Member

Never trust a Homo novis, the same way you shouldn't trust a heroin addict. They are nobody's friend since they are under the complete control of David Miscavige.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Yeah, but last time I visited LA, I stayed at their place, so that was generous of them.

It's just tough when I still care about the people I know that are still in. Hoping that I could be there for them as CoS isn't. But, as I'm learning, I can only really take care of myself (sometimes poorly at that) and I can only do so much for them.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. afternon Member

Be strong. Be You and you will come to see the freedom that being out of the cult gives you that those trapped inside envy, even though they may not realise what they envy yet.

If you want to make waves (but think carefully before you do) get lots of publicity about how you left the cult and how they cult are enforcing their toxic disconnection policy- either it will prove your point or the cult may be forced to allow some contact with family- though most probably the former.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. sallysock Member

On identifying your self under this your current acct:
    You may want to look through your own posting history and consider- would be comfortable with the world knowing those were your words/thoughts? (forever)
    Would doing so be helpful? Could it be harmful? A lot to consider.

Many of those who have come out have created a new account either here or on the other sites. If it were me, that's the route I'd go, But that's me.
    • Like Like x 7
  17. anon8109 Member

There was a couple in the UK who made a big public stink when their daughter joined the cult and was told to cut off contact with her parents. In that case the cult told her that she couldn't "go up the bridge" as long as she didn't "disconnect" from her parents. She chose her parents.

I don't know of any case where someone who escaped and was "declared an SP" by the cult was allowed to have any contact with anyone still in, no matter how much public stink they made about it.

Once declared an SP you have nothing left to lose by speaking out.
    • Like Like x 4
  18. Speak out if you can. Give serious thought on to how.
    I'd be concerned that revealing that your account is you.
    Why? Cause you have the upper hand in revealing you.

Be smart and trust yourself.
    Do what you think is best and take into account what you can handle. Do it so you suffer no more harm. No need for that.
  19. RightOn Member

It would be my sincere honor to add your name to the Big List when and if you are ever ready.
    You'll know when its the right time.
    • Like Like x 8
  20. Budd Member

Hurt people hurt people.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Coming from someone with your account name, that sounds like doubly good advice. Thanks.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. And you would be one of the reasons why I almost posted this thread in the dome.
  23. afternon Member

Lots of ex Scientologists have gone public but it needs more to go public about the toxic disconnection the cult forces on people who leave with family and friends still in. Although the cult seem unable to stop attracting it, they hate bad PR- it means they are no longer recruiting "fresh meat"- just pressuring those still in for yet more money to build useless empty orgs.

You're ahead of the curve, those still in will leave, just not quite yet.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. sallysock Member

Awww. Btw. My account name. Please take it with a grain of lulzy salt while referencing some profound quote by someone dumb.

I wish you the best in what you do and whenever you decide to do things.
    Whether you come out under this account or create a new one, you have a lot of support.
    Just sayin.
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Sorry to hear you lost your so-called friends. That sucks. Whether to reveal your identity is a personal thing. If you have family in, it's probably better not to. How much is there to be gained by it? Maybe it's better to keep OSA guessing.
  26. TrevAnon Member

Just 2 cts from someone who was never in: coming out with your real name used to be a big deal while COS was able to go after everyone who did. Now, as there are >2,600 people on the big list, they can't do that anymore. There's just to many of them.

Still, coming out with your real name might cause you trouble because people are going to disconnect. From what I read that's already happening. They are already using their leverage on you. So coming out now would give clarity. I don't know where anymore, but I've seen exes posting that was a good thing for them.

Again, I was never in. For me, it's easy to say something about it. So be strong. :)

This. :)
    • Like Like x 4
  27. xander meehan Member

tHAT'S NOT WHAT YOU DO... I HAVE BETTER IDEA.... GO GET ONE OF THOSE SUPER DUPER HOTTIE GIRL KINI'S (BIKINIS)AND IT HAS BE ONE OF THE LITTLE TINY ONES.... GET YOURSELF A NICE UMBRELLA... SURROUND YOURSELF WITH A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS... WITH PICKET SIGNS SAYING "MY VERY EXCELLENT FRIEND" AND MAYBE MAKE UP A FAN THAT LOOKS LIKE A GUYI FAWKES MASK... SMILE BIG TIME FOR THE CAMERA... WITH A LIL QUOTE STATING THINKING OF YOU...SIGNED YOUR FAVORITE SP
  28. xander meehan Member

i WANT TO SAY ANOTHER THING TO YOU THAT i FEEL IS VERY IMPORTANT... PLEASE READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY... I DO NOT WANT YOU TO HAVE HURT FEELINGS WHATSOEVER...
    SO HERE GOES.. A LITTLE ABOUT MYSELF... I AM A FORMER VIETNAM MARINE CORP VET, I AM THE FIRST BORN CHILD OF A VERY HIGH RANKING OFFICER, AND I AM COMPLETELY STRAIGHT, I WAS RAISED IN THE CHURCH AND IDENTIFY AS SUCH WITH SUCH PERIOD.

I KNEW LISA MCPHERSON SINCE SHE WAS A BRAND NEW SPANKING BABY HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL. HER ENTIRE FAMILY WAS CONNECTED TO MINE. I WAS NEVER SCIENO, I WILL NEVER BE SCIENO, I HAVE GOTTEN INTO NUMEROUS FIST FIGHTS WITH SCIENOS, INCLUDING TOMMY DAVIS PUSS NUTTED PHUCKER...

WHAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH IS WHAT CAN BE DIRECTLY STATED AS TRAUMA BASED MIND CONTROL... THESE PEOPLE ARE RUTHLESS IN EVERY THING THEY DO... I KNEW ELRON PERSONALLY, HE WAS ALWAYS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF SHEET ON THIS PLANET, WHEN HE WOULD COME TO SPEAK AT STANFORD UNIVERSITY I WOULD CALL HIM OUT IN FRONT OF GOD, AND EVERYONE IN THE ROOM. HE WOULD ALWAYS SAY TO ME... I HAVE A GUN.... I WOULD RESPOND AND TELL HIM GET THAT MOTHERFRACKER AND STEP OUTSIDE.. BRING YOUR PIECE AS YOU WILL NEED IT... HE WOULD IMMEDIATELY LEAVE...

WHEN MISCREANT CABBAGE HEAD TOOK OVER... HE STARTED REALLY ABUSING PEOPLE... IT IS MY FEELING BECAUSE YOU ARE A TRANS, THAT YOU WERE VIEWED AS AN VULNERABLE PERSON WHOM COULD BE PUSHED AROUND. YOU NEED TO START HANGING OUT HERE MORE, READ MORE, CONVERSE WITH THOSE WHOM ARE IN SUPPORT OF YOU HAVING A FREE MIND, FREE FROM THE ABUSE OF "TRAUMA BASED MIND CONTROL, AND BRAIN WASHING" BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOUR EXPERIENCING. YOU MUST STAY STRONG, YOU MUST FIGHT, NO FEAR, WE ALL MUST FACE OUR FEARS....FEAR IS THE MIND KILLER... YOU CANNOT LET THEM WIN. THEY DO THIS IN AN ATTEMPT TO STRIP YOU OF YOUR OWN PERSONAL HAPPINESS... DON'T LET THEM... YOU MUST TRANSCEND THIS CIRCUMSTANCE... YOU WILL FIND NEW BETTER FRIENDS... I LOST LISA AS A MEMBER OF MY EXTENDED FAMILY 5 DEC THIS YEAR LISA DIED 20 YEARS AGO. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THEM, I WILL NEVER FORGET.. I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER WHAT THEY DID... AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE MY GOVERNMENT FOR DOING NOTHING..
    • Like Like x 2
  29. xander meehan Member

BECOME THEIR SP...WITH A GIGANTIC SMILE...... LOOKING AS HAPPY AS YOU CAN......
  30. xander meehan Member

FEAR IS THE MIND KILLER, I WILL NOT SURRENDER TO MY FEARS... I WILL FIGHT... I WILL NOT LET THEM STRIP ME OF MY HUMANITY, MY FEELINGS, OR MY PERSONAL HAPPINESS...
  31. xander meehan Member

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UNDERSTAND... THEY DO THIS LITERALLY TO EVERYONE... IT IS AKIN TO MENTAL RAPE... THEY WANT ABSOLUTE CONTROL.. THEY WANT YOU TO COMPLY.. YOU SAID NO... YOU SAID I AM IN CONTROL OF MY OWN LIFE... I DO NOT NEED TO CHECK IN WITH YOU AND ASK FOR PERMISSION TO DO ANYTHING... I AM AN ADULT.... I DECIDE THINGS ABOUT MY LIFE FOR MY SELF... NOT YOU DECIDING FOR ME... I WILL DECIDE WHO ARE MY FRIENDS... NOT YOU... IN THEIR MINDS THAT WAS THEN AND IS NOW... YOUR MISTAKE... OF COURSE THEY'RE WRONG AND YOU'RE RIGHT...PERIOD

THIS IS WHAT DISCONNECTION IS ABOUT... ITS THEM (THE SCIENOS) ATTEMPTING TO CONTROL YOU.... WHY?????
    SERIOUSLY... THEY WANT AS MUCH OF YOUR MONEY AS THEY CAN GET THEIR HANDS ON.... PERIOD...
    THEY WANT YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE TO BE THEIR SLAVES... SERIOUSLY....

IT IS WITHOUT DOUBT VERY NAZI-ESQUE
    IT IS REAL WORLD TRAUMA BASED MIND CONTROL
  32. finnishandy Member

This. The biggest enemy one has.
  33. xander meehan Member

incredible.... yet very fitting... it is my view thaqt things will get worse before they get better... its time to steel up...