Customize

Socal anon do Los Feliz Mission

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Relyt, May 9, 2009.

1. Relyt Member

Socal anon do Los Feliz Mission

Home of that one guy who once played a fat kid in a kids' movie (Patrick Renna; Sandlot).

We basically got two guys folding their arms and looking badass. And two "handlers" for about 15 minutes who did nothing but take pictures. Kind of a chill raid. Some people went over to Big Blue after the raid, but I decided to go home. We shall hear from them later.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0vihxFnXV4]YouTube - Los Feliz Mission Raid, May 9, 2009[/ame]
  2. alexm Member

Re: Socal anon do Los Feliz Mission

The BB raid was epic. I saw for the first time the SO members rushing into the buildings and just about died laughing at the site of the spotless white sheets over the windows at ASHO. Those things were white.

I tried out some tech on Jeff and Patti and they got pissed off and went inside LA org like children. I also took the dudes around PAC explaining what certain buildings are used for.

The dudes from Colorado are awesome, it was good to see them!!!
  3. Smurf Member

4. RaddaRadda Member

15q9izo.jpg
  5. xenubarb Member

I always thought it'd be lulzy to be on LRH way dressed in some faux Sea Org polo shirt and slacks when anonymous shows up and they herd all the "free beings" inside to cower from the truth.

Particularly if they tried to force someone inside who didn't want to go. Heh.
  6. Snake Member

queers.

I missed all you guys yesterday. Pfizer called me in to discuss "phase 3" of Chanology.

Hint: Think Macy's Thanksgiving Parade and a giant inflatable LRH!
  7. Relyt Member

BTW, the website on their sign, doesn't work.
  8. Haruhi Member

Lawl at the source code.

Code:
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
    <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
    <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
    <title>Untitled Document</title>
    <META NAME="robots" CONTENT="noindex,nofollow" />
    <style type="text/css">
    <!--
    body {
    	font: 100% Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
    	background: #666666;
    	margin: 0; /* it's good practice to zero the margin and padding of the body element to account for differing browser defaults */
    	padding: 0;
    	text-align: center; /* this centers the container in IE 5* browsers. The text is then set to the left aligned default in the #container selector */
    	color: #000000;
    }
    .oneColFixCtr #container {
    	width: 780px;  /* using 20px less than a full 800px width allows for browser chrome and avoids a horizontal scroll bar */
    	background: #FFFFFF;
    	margin: 0 auto; /* the auto margins (in conjunction with a width) center the page */
    	border: 1px solid #000000;
    	text-align: left; /* this overrides the text-align: center on the body element. */
    }
    .oneColFixCtr #mainContent {
    	padding: 0 20px; /* remember that padding is the space inside the div box and margin is the space outside the div box */
    }
    -->
    </style></head>

<body class="oneColFixCtr">

<div id="container">
      <div id="mainContent">
        <h1>&nbsp; </h1>

<h1>&nbsp;</h1>
        <h1 align="center">This website is currently unavailable </h1>
        <h2 align="center">&nbsp;</h2>
        <h2 align="center">Thank you for your interest </h2>
        <p>&nbsp;</p>
        <p>&nbsp;</p>    <p>&nbsp;</p>    <p>&nbsp;</p>    <p>&nbsp;</p>    <p>&nbsp;</p>    <p>&nbsp;</p>    <p>&nbsp;</p>    <p>&nbsp;</p>    <p>&nbsp;</p>    <p>&nbsp;</p>

</div>
    </div>
    </body>
    </html>

9. Pikachu Member

I wish I was paid as much as the leaderfags. I only have crappy Merck to pay me for my time.

(Sorry Merck for calling you crappy, but you promised me a raise and I have not received it yet!)
  10. Haruhi Member

I'll have the minutes from the Lilly and Shire meetings posted soon; I can't say much publicly, but I assure you that there are some really great things afoot!
  11. isralolcat Member

What a fun raid! Yes for "I'm a Minor" song and hangman! Lalalalalalaaa :DD
  12. Kuusi Member

Lol he gonna git raped
  13. exOT8Michael Member

Hot haircut there by steel shark anon.

Nice protest you guys!!
    Good stuff all round.
    Love that "monster" anon, soooooo lulzy.
  14. XenuBeaner Member

Olawd. The "I'm a minor" song was fucking hilarious. Overall, I had a great time. Gelato was delicous, btw :D (thanks, Six! You're a sweetheart<3) The colorado guys were also very entertaining, especially when one of them spelled Scientology wrong on his sign, lawl.

I didn't get to see the fat kid, which makes me sadface :<

Also, while we were at Big Blue. There was this little kid riding around on his bike along with one of those security guards that has a bike. Waffles and I were pretty sure that he was the biker dudes son. I kinda felt bad for the kid :(

Poor kid doesn't know what he's getting himself into. :T
  15. Kuusi Member

While heading over to BB I got a call from an anon saying that the were not happy to see him and they were moving Sea Arrrgghs around.

When we got there we went around snapping pics of the org members and other crap, then we saw patty, jeff and asian handler chick hanging around BB. They saw me and everyone inside, and we screamed Patty's name out loud (Boy she was not happy) and she saw us and went inside to go get their wonderful cameras we got there and started to film our "crimes". Once their camera batteries ran out of juice they went inside and started acting like nothing was going on.

We decided to go walk around BB to see if anything new that might interest us and me and another anon saw that the sign that got knocked down in the '94 earthquake is finally being fixed!. We went all the way around BB when i saw the rent a cop on the bike.

If anyone has seen caspers video then they would know what im talking about
    but in the video he is rollerblading down BB and following the Junior Cop around, when on his radio he hears "Hit the brakes" funny right?
    Well I decided to see what would happen if I would run behind the guy, and wouldn't you know it, I was running behind him and over his radio I hear this: "Yeah, make him run...He needs the exercise" Really funny $cientology and your cheap rent a cops.

But overall fun global and fun raid at BB
  16. Kuusi Member

The only reason i bought you the gelato is to get in you pants and you know that
  17. Propaganda Member

Again? He's already done that twice at the CO raids. Maybe it was on purpose this time...
  18. DaftAnon Member

Bitchin'.

Nice to know you guys enjoyed yourselves out there.

LOL @ pic
  19. Kuusi Member

which one? the one with me and snoopy looking all sexy, daft anon your just jealous
  20. the anti Member

looks like he is already...

and where were you this time? i had a buttoned up shirt with nothing under it

___

also at BB i saw some kid on a bike that i talked to for a bit, he said he's taken some corses and guessing he can call himself a scientologist. i wanted to interview him some but i didn't feel comforable about that so i just let him be.

but yes, i'll have photos up later, i still have some others from an event i was at friday that i need to finish up
  21. i'mglib Member

SIGNS I LIKE AND WILL COPY (I'm just saying in advance):

Worst Cult Ever

Expensive Brainwashing Dead Ahead

It's a cu t (with the hang man stick figure thing...I lol'd)
  22. Anonymous Member

Some pics.

More later tonight...

2vt1eoh.jpg

erctgo.jpg

2u42b9z.jpg
  23. Relyt Member

fuckin' weaboos... ;)
  24. Pikachu Member

35li8tw.jpg
  25. Snoopy Member

/me facepalms...*sigh*
  26. XenuBeaner Member

I was just teasing you. :p
  27. Haruhi Member

Y'all are massive faggots.
  28. fotoanon Member

You should know.
  29. exOT8Michael Member

fix'd
  30. the anti Member

31. Anonymous Member

32. Joe Blitz Member

preview

protest_0024.jpg Anyone else notice that sci's frequently use folded arm tech? Just look through any collection of raid photos, it's ubiquitous. Some classic body language observations; &quot;Studies have shown that when a person folds his arms not only has he negative thoughts about the other person, he is also paying less attention to what is being said.&quot; Or, &quot;Gradually instead of hiding behind objects we learn to fold our arms tightly across our chests, whenever we feel in danger, uncomfortable or nervous.&quot; And this: &quot;The extent of crossing indicates how firmly closed the person is. This may range from a light cross to arms folded to arms wrapped around the person.&quot; Great pics, btw.
  33. Touchstone Member

Flying Spaghetti Monster promises to return for future raids. Ramen.
  34. XenuBeaner Member

What in the name of sweet Raptor Jesus is THAT?!
    I's scared D:
  35. Anon-007 Member

Looks like someone has been reading "CSS For Dummies" ;)
  36. xenubarb Member

Apparently its a promo for a stage play.
    home
  37. HouseSpiderV2 Member

Fucking fags lol. Travel 1k miles to use a DESU sign? I love you COanon.