Customize

SoCal Anons wow the crowd in San Diego Gay Pride Parade

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Smurf, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Smurf Member

SoCal Anons wow the crowd in San Diego Gay Pride Parade

SoCal Anons were an appreciated & popular lot in San Diego's Gay Pride Parade this year. These guyz & galz deserve alot of credit marching in the heat & humidity. Whoever says San Diego is cooler than Los Angeles fibbed.

This was my first parade with the anons. They were fucking awesome today and received alot of accolades from parade watchers.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE1AVe3TfKU&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Anons party in the San Diego Gay Pride Parade, Part 1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqyw3kIWkzM&feature=channel"]YouTube - Anons party in the San Diego Gay Pride Parade, Part 2[/ame]
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: SoCal Anons wow the crowd in San Diego Gay Pride Parade

wake me up when the lipstick lesbian float is going by.
  3. Anonymous Member

Why do I get the impression that if I watch these videos I will see gratuitous footage of shirtless guys in leather harnesses that Smurf thinks are attractive ?
  4. i'mglib Member

Noice. Anonymous delivers, woot.
  5. Re: SoCal Anons wow the crowd in San Diego Gay Pride Parade

Great job representing and all that...but what we really want to know is - did you get any digits from anyone? What about phone numbers?

See what I did there?
  6. Anonymous Member

You guys rocked that shit! What is 048? *cringe* at the coming ass whipping for not knowing what 048 means
  7. Re: SoCal Anons wow the crowd in San Diego Gay Pride Parade

I'm not certain - but I think it's just their position # in the parade. I noticed that at various points along the route different announcers read a short prepared "bio" about them. I'm guessing the announcers use those numbers to tell who is who and which bio to read.
  8. Anonymous Member

You may be correct...thanks
  9. scarletbanner Member

He is correct.

Today was pretty fucking fun/entertaining. I'm Glad SoCal could come down here and help us make this what it was.
  10. Smurf Member

The group's placement in the parade.
  11. rawrz Member

Good going guys. San Fagcisco is jealous.
  12. Ann O'Nymous Member

Seems like fun. Well done, ladies and gentlemen.

It really seems we have support outside "our" community.
  13. Re: SoCal Anons wow the crowd in San Diego Gay Pride Parade

Did Anonymous get any new members?

Did Scientology?
  14. LocalSP Member

How Prop h8 passed in California is beyond me.
  15. moarxenu Member

lol clamhead
  16. avbb Member

Smurf this is awesome! The community support in SD is fabulous and the placement right behind the Las Vegas fags couldn't have been better!
  17. Elbynonamous Member

^^^That.

Well played, SoCal. Fucking brilliant. <3
  18. anonakatie Member

Since I didn't see or hear the word "Scientology", am I to assume that there was a prohibition on any anti-Sci comments? Or was it just viewed as polite not to take over the event with our agenda?
  19. Anonymous Member

Yes, the organizers did not want anything that might be considered an agenda...they just wanted a positive parade.

Our fliers did however have Hubbard quotes, etc...and information websites.
    And the fliers went fast.
  20. xenubarb Member

Wrong questions.

Did Anonymous hav epic fun, get a lot of media coverage, haz lulz and party hard?
    Yes.

Did the cult have even a fraction of the fun anonymous had yesterday?

Unlikely.
  21. Relyt Member

Balls etc.
    i71ljm.jpg

Introducing: Health advice dog
    2cny4p4.jpg

And my video... I tried to keep it as short as possible without being too redundant:
  22. exOT8Michael Member

lawyers wrote the proposition to be confusing. Latinos and blacks thought they were voting only to save str8 marriage. Typical trickery of the extreme right hatefags.
  23. Relyt Member

Also, people with a lot of faith were easily brainwashed into believing that a) churches who deny gay marriages will lose tax exemption, b) their children will be forced to learn about homosexuality in schools, if prop 8 didn't pass. As people with a lot of faith normally do, they didn't bother to listen to any debunkings of these claims and insisted that their side is right and anyone who argues is automatically wrong. Kind of like how the minds of Scientologists work, except without the hypnotism and cult structure (cult-like thinking, though).
  24. anonakatie Member

The vids really give a good understanding of how many people saw you. Nice job!

Sexy girls, a pink parasol, and a clam..that is perfect advertising!
  25. Anonymous Member

Big Calm Head ftw!
  26. ForThePeople Member

They're bearded clams to be exact...

Hopefully the pictures and other videos will be up soon.

This was the first time in a long while that I've participated in Anonymous, and of course it was a lot of fun as always. Less people this year for pride, both in the audience and in Anon, but it's more than likely due to the economy.

Win nonetheless.
  27. Anonymous Member

You faggots need a color guard at 6:50.

Why have a flag if you are going to be fucktarded enough to drag it along the ground... GET A COLOR GUARD IF YOU ARE TOO LIMP WRISTED TO HOLD IT UP.
  28. Relyt Member

I don't see what you're talking about.
  29. Anonymous Member

Which video?
  30. Smurf Member

Nah. We need less fuckwads like you, hiding behind anonymity, shitting up this thread.

The anons fucking ruled Saturday and it was awesome, and the audience response to the anons was positive and supportive. I had a great time hanging with the SD Anons yesterday and the few committed ones that came down from the L.A. area.

No amount of criticism, like yours, can dispel what occurred Saturday, It was fucking awesome.

When some of us showed up on LRH Way to protest Saturday night, the Scilon guards were upset, commenting that they thought all the anons were in San Diego...at least, that's what their OSA reps who read the WWP threads, informed them... even Kirsten Caetano, OSA chief asked me why I wasn't still in San Diego?
  31. Re: SoCal Anons wow the crowd in San Diego Gay Pride Parade

you have power over MEST
  32. xenubarb Member

Obvious answer was obvious:
    You didn't attend the afterparty.

Ribs, lulz, auditing. We had it all.
  33. Smurf Member

I knowz, but I already made a commitment to join other anons on LRH Way last night, while the rest of you partied. Sorry I missed the lulz.

Protip: Never drive from San Diego to LA, mid-afternoon, on a hot day. Over 3 hours in stop-and-go traffic on the I-5. Sucked big time.
  34. theLastAnon Member

Great job SoCal. Clearly, a large portion of the crowd is well-informed on Anonymous. Clearly, you are doing it right in SoCal. Win.

A side note:

Smurf's vids helped me realize what it was like to be gay.

Here you have at least 3 smokin' hot, scantily-clad femanons marching with you...and Smurf keeps giving me shots of the oiled up dudes with the giant purple/feather/things! Everytime hottieanons were about to come into view, Smurf immediately shifts the view to something else. After a while, I was wondering if that was intentional. Bad Smurf! Bad!

But then, it became clear to me. And for a moment, I could (like in Being John Malkovich, only much weirder) see the world through Smurf's eyes. I knew then that it simply did not occur to him to get good close shots of the hot, barely dressed (and good lord, please be legal so I'm not a complete ass here) female anons.

The world is a little bit smaller tonight. :)

Relyt delivered a bit near the end of his vid...
  35. Anonymous Member

65r0hs.jpg
  36. LocalSP Member

^^^^THIS^^^^
  37. Anonymous Member

2mra77r.jpg
  38. Anonymous Member

lol are you saying niggers and spics can't read?

Not everyone is as progressive as you faggot. Just cause peple voted that way does NOT mean they did not understand what they were doing.
  39. Relyt Member

A lot of people really didn't understand, because they were duped into believing they were protecting their freedoms by destroying others. That's not to say that no one voted in favor of 8 because of hatred, because there still is plenty of those people as well.
  40. Relyt Member

@ 6:40 in this individual's video, you get to see Roflcptr dancing for about 6 seconds: