Customize

Sometime in October 2009, Melbourne Gathering

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific' started by Seanicles, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Seanicles Member

Sometime in October 2009, Melbourne Gathering

*Sigh*

We Missed the Perfect oportunity a few weeks ago to have a Gathering and Picket outside the Scientology Building when TomKat was in town; so to make up for that missed chance, and teh fact taht its been months since our last one, I was thinking that we should "Party Hard" around the Scientology Building on Russel Street this Coming October.

There are a few details I need for you though Anon's...
    I need ideas.
    A Theme would be good fun, but seeing as Halloween has already been done, Im Welcoming any and all ideas.
    and Activities always fun, but also needing some ideas of stuffs we can do.

If you have an Idea, Please post it, and Ill look into Incorperating it into the day.

Of Course Ill be trying to Organise an 'Open' Mic, so any Anon's looking to Vocalise a Question towards the building can do so at their free will. obviously if you want to make a speach... thats Cool, but of course, Remember to Share.

If any Song requests for the day (im looking at taking something loud and portable with me) could be posted here aswell, that would be great, and allow me some time to get a list, and burn them to CD, for our listening Pleasure.

Signs, Fliers and Dvd's will obviously be a Large Part of the Day, and Im Even looking at making a "Free Hugs if you Opose Scientology" Banner, for obvious reasons.

So yeah... as i said, anyone whos Interested in going or has any ideas for the day, if they could post here then ill be able to...
    1. arrange the final details fairly quickly and easily, and
    2. Roughly Gauge a Minimum number of people who plan on going.

a thanks in advance to any ideas put foward, and i hope to see you there if we get this thing off the ground.
  2. Adamintou Member

Re: Sometime in October 2009, Melbourne Gathering

I'm in for that.
  3. oddmidge Member

How about halloween? October 31st?. I can try and go. I need a mask though
  4. Panda Member

Im in!
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

Set the date! Set the date! Flights need booking...
  7. Anonymous Member

8. AmandaT21 Member

I will be there! See if I can't find friends who can as well. Just need the date. Will think on it and post any ideas I get!
  9. qman Member

count me in for sure... thinking of a theme to go with, but falling short of anything other than mocking their new uniforms somehow...
  10. AmandaT21 Member

Also, I'd like to volunteer to administer the free hugs :p And, one idea; One thing Australians can't get enough of is a street side BBQ of sausages, tomato sauce and bread. Not an original idea but that's all I got for now as far as activities.

I'll try to think of anything else, Melbourne FTW!
  11. enarkay Member

I have only just registered, and I am unsure as to whether or not I could make it,
    however, if I can, I could easily bring some friends along.
    Are we going with the Guy Fawkes masks?
    A possible theme.. mindlessness? What about a zombie crawl?
  12. Panda Member

lol zombie theam! I would be up for that.
  13. enarkay Member

Hmmm

Hmmm maybe scratch the zombie Idea.
    Maybe if we all assembled, and using a cd player or stereo, we played that good old-fashioned "message to scientology" file, over and over again, as everyone arrives.
    Once we get bored of that, we can hand out free hugs, and if we have the open mic, we can get anyone who wants to say something, to say something.
  14. supafreak Member

I might be able to make it, depends on the date.
  15. oddmidge Member

I definetly think that the zombie idea is good. The whole 'Brain Afliction' just like the scilons do to their new members right? How about the 17th of october, im ok for that date?
  16. AnonVocis Member

Depending on how big the gathering is I may come down from Adelaide :)
  17. xenubarb Member

Why not an 'Ideal Org' theme, with cheap costume Dracula capes? Of course, have a few pix of the IO uniforms blown up on signs for relevance!
  18. Anonymous Member

19. AmandaT21 Member

Idea: $cifags have been recently trying to claim we're all being paid to protest how about we stage a phony 'strike' because none of us have been paid. Or second idea, I'm hearing some of them rant about how psychiatrists are our 'sponsors' so maybe we could give out 'prescriptions' for anti-brainwashing meds? Just ideas. Also any idea of a date yet? I'll take a day off work if I have to personally.
  20. El Diablo Member

Oooh. Okay, I've so far been useless IRL, but I think it's time to change that. Count me in. :)
  21. AmandaT21 Member

Yay! This'll be my first anon gathering since I joined so I'll be ready with as much enthusiasm as I can muster.
  22. Re: Sometime in October 2009, Melbourne Gathering

It is a great idea and all but it comes under health regulations and Health Services would FINE us ass into the ground. There would be some permit on top of the normal permit for something like that.

Hey AmandaT21 If you can't wait come to the 19th of Sep Raid

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/260-asia-pacific/melbourne-september-19th-51942/#post982683 <---Details
  23. Kenji Member

Those who still actively protest with Melbourne Anonymous are already planning an October Raid, and so we'd love if you can help plan it with us.
    I should be getting the permit as I usually do, not to try to 'take over' this idea of yours, just so you know.

Just remember that Melbourne Anonymous (Melbanon) are working on this already :)
  24. Re: Sometime in October 2009, Melbourne Gathering

Ooo I like these ideas, made we can mix this with zombies. We did zombies last year which was great, but we focused on the deaths that Co$ caused. Doing Brain Affliction though and focus on how Co$ screws ppls brains would be great.

On a side note at a raid a couple of months ago a scifag came up to some anons just before we where about to leave and offered them $50 to leave right now. They where going to talk it seeing we where going to pack up in 10 mins, but then they though that the scilons would use it against us and the risk was a bit to much just to scam $50 :p
  25. AmandaT21 Member

LOL, epic. Talk about feeding the trolls...
  26. Seanicles Member

Word Association:
    October...
    Oktoberfest...
    German...
    Lederhousen..

Win?
  27. CaptianPWN Member

My idea is This Saturday Raid The AFL grand Final

26th September
    MCG
    2:30PM
    Over 10,000 people there!
  28. Kenji Member

We are organising the October raid on the Melbourne Anonymous Forums (would have been organised on the old forums, but now we've moved to the new site)

of course, info will be posted here :>

CaptianPWN (Also your name is misspelt); wrong place to talk about your idea anyway.

I shall be grabbing the permit for the October raid as soon as we figure out a date everyone can do it. :)
  29. Seanicles Member

i just watched transformers 2...
    complete relevence to Anon vs. Co$

was kinda funny seeing LRon's head on that big bad guy [god knows what hes called] and Tom Cruise's head on Megatrons shoulders..
    and a guy fawkes mask on Optimus...

i lolled so hard